For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Revelations

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelations

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

He threw a chair at me and I kicked it, breaking it into pieces. I was so proud of that move, letting instincts take over as I giggled then shrieked when he grabbed my waist and pulled me down. Laughing harder as I fell to the floor and he hovered on top of me. Seeing the beads of sweat on his forehead, his muscles jumping as he tensed up and stared at me. I ran a finger along his bottom lip and bit mine. "Who knew fighting could be this fun."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Quinn grinned as she got into the idea...she had figured out what he was doing...

"Ready to take things up a notch?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

I smiled and nodded eagerly. "Yes sir. Hit me with your best shot." I said while grinning. He wasn't bad to look at....ever. And any reason to have him touch me, was fine with me. Wow I really was pathetic. I chuckled at my thoughts and waited for his next move.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Quinn grinned and pulled her to her feet, throwing her toward the middle of the room.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMROOGQj5aM

He waited for the track to change and grabbed two bamboo poles from a rack, throwing one to her and took a running leap, swinging his stick toward her at full speed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:14 pm

I looked down at the stick he threw me and brought my brows together in confusion. "What do I--" I was cut off by him running and swinging his stick at me. "I--crap!" I said as I ducked and swung the stick hitting his leg with a loud thud. "Oh! I'm sorry!"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Quinn felt the stick catch his leg, throwing his balance off, sending him crashing into the table, sending pieces flying everywhere. He was laughing and moving at the same time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmE3fUKU5U

He rolled from the debris and used his stick to pole-vault into a double foot kick aimed at taking her legs out from under her. Her speed was her best asset, so he needed to level the field a bit.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 pm

I felt the stick hit my leg below my knee as I lost my balance trying to speed away and feel into him, crashing us both to the ground. He lay on his back as I straddled his hips and laughed. "Pinned ya again." Going down to meet his lips as I placed a tender, playful kiss on them.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 pm

The adrenaline was roaring in his system, and had him reacting in overdrive...her kiss make his head swim...god this was fun...and more....

He rolled, pinning her to the floor, crushing her lips with his, ripping her shirt away with a deep growl....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 pm

I saw the need in his eyes as he rolled us over and pinned me to the floor crushing his lips to mine and ripping my shirt away. "Quinn!" I said breathless. I wanted to give in, oh gods did I ever. But if we went to that point, there was no turning back. "We can't...." I reminded him, knowing it wasn't time. I couldn't give in to that desire yet. I didn't trust myself.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Quinn heard her say his name, but it was like a whisper under the roaring in his ears. His lips crushed hers once again, kissing her slowly and deeply, letting his hands move across her body, caressing her cool skin...her whispers spoke again. ~we can't...~ but he barely realized what he had heard...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm

I could tell his emotions were getting the better of him as they often did me. I grabbed his shirt and rolled him over to his back again, using my new found strength. Looking into his eyes as I spoke, not glamouring him. "I want this just as bad as you do. But I have a shift tonight and we have to figure out why Victor sent those weres." I smiled at him, "Don't make me glamour you, cos I will Tiger." I let a giggle escape my lips before pecking his lips and sitting up on him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Quinn laughed when she rolled, taking charge...she looked directly in his eyes, capturing his attention and he heard her say

"I want this just as bad as you do. But I have a shift tonight and we have to figure out why Victor sent those Weres. Don't make me glamour you, cos I will Tiger."

He took a deep breath, her scent filling his mind. He knew she was right, as much as he wished it was otherwise. This was not the time...

He nodded and grinned at her.

"Finally stopped holding back, eh princess? I'm proud of you."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm

I grinned and playfully hit his arm as I stood and offered him a hand up. "Stopped holding back? Maybe so. I don't know, I feel confident around you." As he stood I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his chest.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Quinn felt her lips on his chest and smiled.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-skFgrV59A

"You actually impressed me, Jessica. I didn't expect you to do so well. I am very pleased that you did though..."

He stroked her hair and just stood there with his arms around her...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 pm

I giggled and felt proud of myself hearing his words. Inhaling deeply before exhaling with a groan. "I guess I better get showered and ready for work. My shift is in an hour. Did....my clothes? I had it upstairs when....." I let my words trail off as I pulled away a bit so I could look at him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Quinn chuckled and nodded.

"Everything is put away in a private room for you....second one down the hall, right next to the Donor Quarters...we have a standing order with Prima Vitae now...they will be arriving in pairs..rotating race and body types to give you a little variety in your food. I had a second set of solar shields installed...just in case."

He looked down at his sweat drenched clothing and chuckled.

"Yes..I should probably get cleaned up too."

He walked toward his closets, bending to pick up the broken pieces of chain and setting them on the trophy shelf, right next to his own trophies.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 pm

I smiled and nodded as he told me about my clothes, donors and extra solar shields. "Do I ever doubt that you think of everything?" I giggled as I kissed his lips before turning to head for the showers, hearing him mention he needed to get cleaned up too.I stopped in my tracks and turned my head slightly to the side seeing him place the chains on a shelf next to his trophies. I smiled and the words wanted to come out but I couldn't let them. "I'll....be back shortly." I said, leaving the room before I asked him something we may both regret.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am