For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Good News!

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Good News! Empty Good News!

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Pam heard the gasps when Eric walked through the door wearing his usual leather pants and black top making him look like a God. The crowd of people parted like the red sea as he walked in looking as arrogant as ever, but that was Eric. She smiled knowing she had good news to tell him. He'd be thrilled about Bubba, knowing it would bring in revenue...or she hoped. Telling Tara to watch the bar while she followed Eric into the back heading to his office. "We need to talk." She said almost giddy which was usually odd for Pam. He sighed and sat at his desk, propping his feet up and looked at her.

"I booked someone for a private show for all our VIPS and Royalty friends. It could bring in lots of revenue, and profit."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Good News! Empty Re: Good News!

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:49 pm

He quirked a brow. Pam was never one to take incentive on things. That was partly his fault since he'd spoiled her for the better part of 90 years and that brewed laziness. However over the past years Pam had taken a liking to running the bar, making money mostly because that meant she could keep up her expensive tastes in clothes and shoes without digging into the bottom line that Eric so tightly kept.

"Oh? do tell then Pam...you are keeping me in suspense" he said arrogantly.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:49 pm

She rolled her eyes and tilted her head to the side making a face while she walked to the side of his desk and took a seat, crossing her legs and smiling. He was in a sour mood so she'd tease him a little. "Well, he likes cats." She grinned a bit with a slight grimace, waiting for him to guess.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:49 pm

He quirked a brow. Pam was lucky that Sookie had been a lot more amorous in the past few days or he'd be really ticked off at her secrecy. However he'd indulge his progeny if just to give her a moment of superiority over him.

"So do many people Pam..."

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Almost giddy with joy over the fact that he wasn't guessing, she continued, "But not all of them are considered Kings." Letting a wide smile cross her lips, which normally never happened. She watched him piece it all together for a moment.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Eric blinked and gave Pam a look. Either she was pulling his chain, which she never did, or she really had booked the infamous "Bubba". No one dared to call him by his real human name since his existence was very hush hush even among vampires. When it came to treatment everyone treated Bubba nicely. He was the most pampered vampire everywhere and all he had to do was open that mouth and stroke the golden pipes of his voice.

"Don't tell me you booked Bubba..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Pam grinned and nodded, "Okay so I won't tell you that I booked him and only have to give 5% of the profits to the EEE. I won't also tell you that everything is in line to cater for his....diet, and I also won't tell you that he's going to be playing HERE Friday and Saturday night." She grinned and waited for him to take it all in. He liked to tease that she was lazy, well now he could eat those words.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 pm

He nodded approvingly "Well done... seems having Tara around actually makes you want to work" he said as he thought of the plans. With Bubba coming over it could be a great chance to bring over some prominent vampires and gain more power for Louisiana. He figured he'd call Bill later to tell him, after all they were both invested in stopping Victor and Felipe.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Standing from her spot on his desk as she grinned, "You're welcome. And maybe....maybe not. I guess I just had to step up since your absence and all. Also your new wife takes most of your time, someone has to run this place." Giving him a playful wink as she headed for the door, stopping once before she opened it to see if he had anything to say.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Yes... because you eye fucking Tara doesn't take up any of your time" he said sarcastically before he waved a hand, dismissing her so he could get to work on the books and a few calls he needed to make.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm

She winked and grinned, "Not too much of it." Opening the door to let the sounds of the thumping music enter as she walked out to check on things in the main bar. Eric was satisfied and that made her feel accomplished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:43 am