For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Tag Team

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Tag Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Team

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:33 pm

I couldn't help but close my eyes as his hands ran over my skin gently, kissing him as I became so relaxed against him.

"We both know there are troubles outside these walls, My princess, my sweet Jessica. Within these walls, the world can fade away as we can simply enjoy being ourselves..."

His hands on my hips and his lips to mine, I was in heaven. If the sun never rose again I'd be the happiest girl in the world. Little moments as they were, silence filled the room with just the sounds of his heart beating, giving me a peaceful rhythm to focus on. I moved my legs off of his and laid against his chest as his arms wrapped around me. "I'll never get tired of your arms around me." I said breaking the silence.

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Quinn smiled as she said, "I'll never get tired of your arms around me."

"...and they will always be there, my Jesssica, my sweet sunrise....."

He held her, nothing more....just held her as they looked into each other's eyes....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I felt the dawn approaching, knowing I'd only have a few hours at most before my day sleep took me. "We should get dried off and get you in bed, Tiger." I kissed his lips and stood, stepping from the tub and wrapping the towel around my body and looking over my shoulder at him. He tried to hide the pain as he lifted himself, I watched the water slide down his body and smile. What.a.sight.

I waited for him to dry off and wrap the towel around his waist. He was still a little sore but the blood had done it's job mostly. I took his hand in mine and led him to the king size bed. "The sun will be up soon. I wish it didn't have to come up sometimes."

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Quinn looked at her, and didn't want her to go anywhere....

"Sleep here with me, Jessica...."

He dropped his towel and pulled hers away, pulling her close, feeling the electricity where their bodies touched....he kissed her deeply, leading her to the bed....

"You will be safe in my arms...no expectations...just enjoying being close...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:36 pm

I nodded and bit my lip when he dropped his towel and pulled mine away to press our bodies together. The contrast of hot and cold sending a shiver of electricity through me. "I'm not going anywhere." His lips pressed to mine as I walked backwards, my legs hitting the bed.

"You will be safe in my arms...no expectations...just enjoying being close...."

"I wouldn't want it any other way, Quinn." Pulling away from him and crawling into the sheets, I waited for him to hold me like he always did.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Quinn walked around the bed, slipping in the other side, cuddling close to her As he wrapped his arms around her, his lips close to her ear...his last words as they slipped into restful quiet were "I love you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:57 pm