For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

No More Hiding

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

No More Hiding Empty No More Hiding

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I exited the car after Zasha opened the door and smiled at him, I was in such a good mood. I couldn't wait to tell Quinn. As I entered the house, I smiled at Vincent and headed to find him. Vincent's voice stopped me in my tracks. "Mr. Quinn had to step out for a moment, he'll be back shortly. But please, make yourself at home. Can I get you anything?" I sighed a little and shook my head. "No, thank you Vincent. I'll be...in his office." 

I entered his quiet office and looked around. He had so many books and files. I ran my finger along the book shelf and smiled, getting giddy at the fact that he'd be here later. I missed him already. I opened the door that had a small closet inside. Suit jackets and shirts hung along with a collection of ties. I ran my hands along the fabric and smiled. Unzipping my dress, I let it fall and took a white button down shirt from the hanger and slid it over my arms and buttoned it, leaving the first three open from the top. Taking a green tie from the collection and wrapping it around my neck and tied it loosely. Closing the door back I found the small bar with different liquors in clear bottles. Pouring a glass of cognac, from what the label said, on the rocks and swirling it around. The smell was intense, but he'd been working so hard lately and with the attack last night....he needed to relax. I went around his desk and took a seat, placing the glass down and waiting for my tiger. I leaned back and kicked my feet up on the corner of his desk, crossing them at the ankles and grinning. I was so evil.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

No More Hiding Empty Re: No More Hiding

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Quinn rolled into the garage, stepping out quickly and headed into the wine cellar. He placed the bottle in a rack of it's own on the tasting table and headed back upstairs. He could tell from her scent that she was home. He hoped all had gone well.

"Jessica?"

He walked around the house, finally heading into his office...and stopped at the door...

Two things hit him at once....the spicy scent of cognac and her own sweet scent...and in that outfit...

He grinned and just stared...admiring the view for a moment...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I turned my head to see him standing in the door frame and grinned, picking up the glass of cognac. I took there only in his shirt and tie with my purple lace bra and panties underneath, with black heels. Wiggling a finger for him to come closer, as I waited for him to approach me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Quinn walked to the center of the room to meet her, ignoring the cognac for the moment and drinking instead of her lips....his hands found her skin and he felt the electricity as his hands slipped around her...

Stepping back and taking the glass, he smiled...

"I take it that the meeting with daddy went well?"

I smiled and helped him out of his jacket, leading him to sit in his chair behind his desk as I moved around to the back. "It went great. There was no arguing, fighting not even raising our voices." I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to massage them deeply, working the tense parts out with a smile on my face. Even though I had no clue what I was doing, and was no where near as good as him, I wanted to give him something back. "And he even accepts us...being together." I waited for all of that to sink in before telling him about tomorrow night.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Quinn felt her hands and though not as practiced as his own, he found himself enjoying her efforts immensely...he listened quietly, nodding his understanding but not speaking...just enjoying her hands on him...

I leaned in closer to his ear as I continued to massage his shoulders. "He also has a message for you. He would like to speak to you tomorrow night at 8, alone." I kissed his neck all the way up to pull his earlobe in my mouth. Maybe I was buttering him up to soften the blow, maybe I was just really feeling no pressure anymore. Nothing to worry about with Bill, or the fact that I loved Quinn. Pulling away to let him think as I went around to face him and squat down placing my hands on his legs, looking in his eyes. "We don't have to hide anymore."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Quinn set the glass down, taking Jessica's hands in his own. He kissed her hands and stood, pulling her up with him. He pulled her from behind the desk and walked to the middle of the room...pausing a moment, and turned to face her.

He pulled her body against his own, kissing her with passion but no urgency.

Once the kiss ended, he grinned.

"We should go to Fangtasia. I have been helping Pam with a big event there...it is running tonight..."

He kissed her again, coiling his arms around her to hold her body against his own...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

I smiled when he kissed me and wrapped my arms around his neck. It was passionate and sweet. He pulled away and suggested we go to Fangtasia for the event he was planning. He kissed me once more and wrapped his arms around me pressing me to him. I grinned and kissed his neck as I spoke. Talking in between kisses. "If you...really want....to." Nipping his neck, then looking back in his eyes. I licked my lips and smiled, my fingers grazing his skin on the back of his neck.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

He grinned...

"Besides...what better way to rub it in Pam's face that he knows than to be seen in public together.."

He laughed and kissed her again...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "I guess I better get changed then." I slowly removed his tie from my neck and draped it over his shoulder, unbuttoning his shirt and letting it fall off, handing it to him with a grin before turning on my heel and walking back to the closet to slip back into my dress. I walked back up to him and turned my back to him. "Mind zipping me again?" I asked sweetly as I looked over my shoulder.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Quinn had to act slowly this time, to keep from ripping that dress from her as he zipped it up...the cognac was hitting him a little and had his mind on other ideas, but rubbing Pam's face in their acceptance was worth waiting for.....other entertainments...he took her hands in his own, looking in her eyes....

"Since we are going to be going into a high intensity situation...perhaps......"

He placed her hand on his chest, from the spot she had fed from in the past...leaving the question in the air...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

I turned once the zipper was secure and let my hair back over my shoulder as he took my hand in his and placed it over the place I liked to feed from. "No need. I'll be fine. I've been able to control my urges. What's going on at Fangtasia anyhow?" I asked as I tilted my head. High intensity situation? What was the Queen of England coming? The thought made me wonder if any England royalty was secretly a vampire and no one knew.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Quinn nodded, moving to the closet for a fresh shirt and jacket, chuckling...

"No no...that is a surprise...but it is a rare experience, even for vampires..."

He held up two shirts against the jacket he had selected...hanging the blue one back up and taking the white one and a vest matching the jacket out...

Once eh was dressed, he stepped out into the main room, adjusting his jacket a bit and looked to Jessica..

"How does it look?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

I cocked a brow when he said rare experience. Trying to focus on his words and not watching him dress, wanting to rip the clothes from his body. Control, I had learned control. But the need, the want it was almost unbearable. I bit my bottom lip and tried to focus harder. When he turned to face me, wearing what he was wearing I let a groan slip. "Sorry, you look....you look....so delicious. I mean, great you look great." One slip, take a breath. Smiling as I inhaled, and fought back the urge to jump him as I walked closer to him, running my hands along the smooth fabric of his jacket. "But I'm sure you'd look better with it off."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Quinn chuckled...then saw the look in her eyes....the struggle...the hunger....and his smile got larger...

"Well...I suppose we could always catch tomorrow night's show if you have other ideas...."

He left the suggestion hanging to see how she would react. Her scent and arousal were hitting him like a tidal wave, and he was hard pressed to hold back himself...her comment about him looking 'delicious' just about killed his resolve...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I swallowed and tried to compose myself. "Tomorrow night's show?" I asked calmly as I slid my fingers under the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. He was thinking the same as I was, I could feel it, I could smell it. Running my hand up his shoulder and cupping his neck softly as I looked into his eyes with a smile. "Other ideas?" Oh I could think of about a hundred or more. The fire in the pit of my stomach growing with intensity as I licked my lips slowly and looked at the throbbing vein in his neck, hearing his pulse quicken. My eyes went back up to his and locked there waiting for him to give me one reason to hold back.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Quinn looked in her eyes, seeing the hunger…knowing that this is what she wanted. He reached behind her, slipping the zipper of her dress down, running his nails across her skin as the zipper dropped…

“If you want…we can just….let things happen….as they do…”

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:01 pm

I looked into his eyes as he looked back into mine, his hand reaching behind me to unzip the zipper as his nails slowly went down my skin. I dropped my head back and closed my eyes as he spoke. Taking a deep breath to calm myself as I looked back into his eyes. "I want you so bad I can taste it." I said as I unbuttoned his jacket and pushed it off his shoulders, letting it fall down his arms and to the floor. Running my fingers deftly over his chest, removing his vest and working on the buttons of his shirt as I looked into his eyes, seeing the same fire in his as were in my own. It was a long time coming and now he was all mine.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Quinn growled low, his hunger for her climbing as she spoke the words he had waited for...He pulled the dress from her shoulders, leaning in to kiss her neck in the spot that always made her squirm...

He reached back, unhooking her bra and let it fall, his hands lowering to press the fabric away from her hips and down, to join the growing pile of clothing at their feet.

He moved back up, looking in her eyes as he again crushed her lips with his own, drawing in her taste, her scent, her everything....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:01 pm

"Quinn...." Was the only word that escaped my mouth when he kissed my neck, biting my lip harder as he undressed me, letting the clothes fall to the floor. I felt the back of my leg hit the lounge chair in his office as I kissed him back, pulling him down with me, pulling his shirt from his shoulders as he kissed my neck with such hunger. I arched my back as he kissed every spot that drove me wild. "I need you...." I said breathlessly. My fingers gripping his shirt as I worked on removing it.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Quinn smiled, looking into her eyes and let his shirt fall to the floor. He kissed her deeply again...

"Jessica....close your eyes..just trust me and do it. Don't open them unless I say to...just enjoy the experience.."

He laid her back on the lounge, kissing his way down her body, and moved away for a moment...

He stepped back close, draping a silk cloth over her eyes and chuckling softly...

He moved to the side of her body, lifting a rose from the vase near her, and began to trace it across her skin, starting at her lips, and slowly moving down her body...

As he moved the rose across her skin, he kissed along the trail the rose followed....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I did as he said and closed my eyes listening to his movements. Something covered my eyes as I inhaled deeply and bit my lip. Something soft touched my skin and slowly went down from my lips all the way down, slowly, between my exposed mounds. His warm lips leaving a trail behind it as I smelled the air. It smelled sweet, a flower of some sort. I smiled wider, A rose. Red most likely. Red, like the color I felt. Passion, excitement, need, want, urgency. I enjoyed his touch my core aching for him already. Muscles throbbed as I let out a soft moan.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Quinn smiled as he heard her moan, setting the rose aside...

He moved back up her body, letting his fingers trail along her skin...

He pressed his lips to hers...at first with tenderness....then with a bit more passion....then crushing them as he felt his mind swim with the taste of her lips...his hands moved gently, but with purpose...nails scraping along the sensitive skin inside her thighs, as he moved to nip and kiss at her neck again...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I'd been holding myself back using every single drop of control I had to focus. That all went out the window when he kissed me, and as his kisses grew in intensity, so did my arousal. My hands sliding over his arms and shoulders as he nipped and kissed my neck. Scraping his nails against the skin of my thigh was all I could take. I growled and flipped him over to his back on the lounge and sat on his hips. My nails dragging down his chest as I looked down at him, biting my bottom lip. As I lowered myself to kiss him, my hair falling to the side, making a curtain of privacy. Kissing his lips then sucking his bottom lip softly as I looked him in the eyes with heated passion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content