For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

A Meeting For Peace

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A Meeting For Peace Empty A Meeting For Peace

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Bill could feel his body rise from his 'day rest', as though sparks of electricity flowed through his body and jolted him to life. His fingers awoke from their subsiding numbness as his hands clenched together as his skin began tingling as that of an alarm clock that jolted him back to full function. His eyes flickered open to the dim light room as his body was still draped with the thin silk sheet that he had pulled to cover his and Kiara's body before he succumbed to his vital day rest. Slowly and carefully untangling his limbs from around Kiara as she continued to sleep peaceful, her head resting on a soft pillow, draping the remaining of the silk sheet to cover her bare skin, shielding her from any cool breeze that seemed to circulate around him. He tucked a stray lock of her hair behind her ear as his fingertips brushed along the softness of her skin, her lips still swollen from the previous night. His memory remembering vividly of their passionate encounter, the taste of her sweet honey scented blood, the softness of her ample skin, the lingering touch of her enticing lips. The small piles of black lace lingerie lay scattered across her bedroom floor, in a moment of passion he had ripped it from her seductive frame with his hands. He noted to himself that he would order her more various types of lingerie, although he had full intention to tear it from her body again. It was something money could not buy, he was willing to spend for her pleasure and also for his.

Admiring her beauty from afar, the way that the light hit her face, illuminating her rosy cheeks and the softness in her hair. Watching as she slept without a sound passing her swollen lips, he be-grudgingly pulled his eyes from her as he sought out his clothes. Finding his black pants bundled at the bottom of the bed, sliding each leg into his pants and doing up his zipper. Scanning the room, he searched for his white shirt that lay creased by the side of the bed, slipping it onto his shoulders and fastening up a few buttons leaving his chest exposed. Slipping on his shoes, taking one last casting glance as he leaned over the bed, softly kissing Kiara on her cheek, not wanting to disturb her, but finding him magnetized to not leave her side, but he had an important meeting tonight...with John Quinn.

Taking a memorable inhale of her scent, leaning down to whisper in her ear, hoping to not disturb her from her rest "I love you" Grinning from ear to ear he turned to head towards the staircase, knowing that he had dropped his jacket on his way to the bedroom last night. Descending the stairs he picked up his jacket and slid his arms into it, searching for his cell, he reached into his pocket and flipped it open. Pressing the 'call' button and pressing the phone to his ear, he waited patiently for an answer.

"I would like twenty red roses delivered to Kiara Griffen tonight. You have here address. By 7 pm sharp. No later. Thank you" pressing the 'end' button and dropping his cell back into jacket pocket

He closed the door silently behind him as he left the premises, deciding upon that he wanted to mark his territory, and there was a lot of things that needed to be said between him and Quinn, and mainly on the topic of Jessica and he hoped that Jessica had explained his rules and what had to be followed if he was to agree to this, it was all in the aid of Jessica that he allowed any of this. But if he wanted to keep his progeny, he would have to accept John Quinn as a permanent fixture in her life, but with one snap of his fingers, he would have the tiger 'put down' if Jessica gave him her word.

Tonight was a meeting of peace, if everything went well.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A Meeting For Peace Empty Re: A Meeting For Peace

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Quinn woke to Vincent shaking his arm.

"Excuse me for interrupting you Sir, but you said to wake you by five o'clock. I am sorry if I misunderstood, Sir..."

Quinn smiled and shook his head...

"No, Vincent, you did right...I want plenty of time to prepare for this meeting."

Quinn didn't bother with a robe as he walked into the shower, turning on the water as hot as he could take it and scrubbing well, removing every trace of scent from last night's activities. He would know they were not at the Event, but Quinn figured he could play that off as if they were talking about her meeting with Bill and the rules he had put in place.

Once he was certain he had removed all trace, he picked a body wash that was designed to suppress his natural scent. He did not think Bill would appreciate it as much as Jessica. His fingers went to his neck, running his fingers gently over the spot she had fed from as he thought of her. There was of course no mark now, but he could still feel her...

Quinn picked out a simple suit, trying to make sure every detail was right. He wanted to make a good impression....

A Meeting For Peace Dwayne-johnson-gq-annual-hollywood-issue-party-Myv6h5

He got dressed and went down to the wine room, retrieving the bottle he had gotten from Pam. He looked the bottle over and smiled. Not too extravagant but should be just right.

A Meeting For Peace Trueblood_noir_2007

He glanced at the clock, and saw that it was already 6:00. He walked back into the main room so he could be there when Jessica woke..
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm

I opened my eyes and smiled as I pulled the sheet around me and curled up in the smell of him. My eyes found his as he watched me, I stayed silent just smiling. Tonight he had to meet with Bill. I was nervous about it but had good feelings that all would go well. If Bill kept his cool. I wondered if I should go and wait outside....just in case. No he'd be fine, everything would be fine. My hand ran across my shoulder where he'd bitten me as I smiled wider and sat up, keeping my eyes on him. I inhaled the air and noted a change. I couldn't smell his scent as strongly, it was almost....masked. Bringing my brows together in question as I watched him. Oh him and his suits...."control Jessica, control" I told myself.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Quinn noticed her expression and chuckled.

"Some vampires do not appreciate the scent of a tiger, so I thought I'd take steps to accommodate, as an olive branch."

He watched as her fingers ran over the spot where he had bitten her, she gave her a sheepish smile...

"Again, love...I'm sorry about that...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I glared at him playfully. "Don't you dare say you're sorry." I smiled and looked down, almost quietly I said "I want you to do it again." My eyes went back up to meet his. He awakened something inside of me, something that enjoyed the rough experience we had. It was mind blowing to say the least. If he didn't leave soon, he may never walk out that door....control...control. I took a slow calming breath and focused my energy on something else. Or tried to.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Quinn chuckled...
    "Of course, Princess.....as you wish..."

He walked over and knocked on a closed door in the hall. A young man came out and followed him back into the room, kneeling next to the fireplace.

"Breakfast is ready when you feel like it...I have to get going. You know me, I'd hate to be late. That would start things off wrong..."

He grinned at her and nodded toward the young man.

"I love you, and I'll be back later to pick you up for the event tonight..."

He headed toward the garage, bottle in hand, stopping only to blow her a kiss...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I watched him signal the donor and smiled. I nodded and knew he had to go and I had to stay calm and allow him to leave me. He blew me a kiss on his way out as I mouthed the words "Love you too." I turned back to the donor and smiled, dropped my fangs and then jumped on him sinking my fangs into his neck and pulling his blood into my mouth.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:50 pm