For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Mutual Understanding

John Quinn
    John Quinn

A Mutual Understanding - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mutual Understanding

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Quinn smiled as he heard Bill join him in the toast "To Jessica"

He lifted the glass to his lips, drinking down a small amount, feeling the alcohol almost as soon as he tasted the coppery flavor.

Actually not that bad, at least in this small an amount...very rich, and very potent...

Quinn set the glass down, shaking his head a bit to clear it...

"Not bad..."

Quinn grinned at Bill, motioning to the Bottle...

"Please feel free to keep the bottle. Consider it a gift from...for lack of a better term...your son-in-law..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Bill could feel the very small effects from the blood, warming his body, such a enticing flavor, a possible new favorite of his.

"Please feel free to keep the bottle. Consider it a gift from...for lack of a better term...your son-in-law..."

Bill's eyes flew open as the mention of 'son-in-law', draining his glass of blood as he slowly lowered himself back into his seat, sliding the glass onto his desk, welcoming the effects from the blood.

"Well......we shall see" he said quietly "I-Is Jessica waiting for you to return?" he quizzed, trying to avoid any more admissions tonight.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Quinn chuckled. So the monolithic Bill could be shaken after all....interesting....

"Yes, actually. We are going to be going to Bubba's second show tonight. Will you be attending?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 pm

"I do not know...I-I do have other pressing matters to handle. If i can, I shall make an appearance. But if i do not, tell Jessica I shall see her very soon. I am trusting you with Jessica. Do not break my trust. You shall not earn it again John" he had given him his first and last warning, hoping that he would read between the lines.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Quinn smiled, nodding.

"I get the picture, Bill. You should relax. Here..."

Quinn filled Bill's glass again, smiling, and resealed the bottle, setting it on top of the silk pouch.

"..enjoy the drink, Bill. I'll see if I can get you a recording of the show. I look forward to talking with you again when we have the time...I'll see myself out.."

Quinn flashed him one more smile and headed for the door, very pleased with how things had gone...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 pm