For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

More than Nothing

John Quinn
    John Quinn

More than Nothing - Page 2 Empty Re: More than Nothing

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

"Don't...don't please don't."

He felt her bury her face into his chest and held her close...

"Jessica....hear me...I will never leave you. My life is indeed yours, for what time I do have will be spent trying to make you happy."

He held her close, kissing her forehead...
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

I looked up and smiled weakly. "Can we just focus on what we have right now? The...thought of..." I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Why..." I looked away from him, the question in my mind but I was afraid to ask it. Why would I find the most amazing man I'd ever met, fall so deep in love with him...only for him to be taken from me because I was cursed to live forever. Yes, cursed. A pure, torturous curse. Fate sure had a sense of humor on that part. I looked back up into his eyes as he held me close. "I love you, just don't ever forget that. I only want the best for you..." He'd spend his time making me happy, when all that made me happy was being with him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm

"I love you, just don't ever forget that. I only want the best for you..."

He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply...

"And the best for me, is you...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 pm

I sighed and stepped back a bit, taking his hand and pulling him over to the large chair that sat in the corner. I let him sit before taking a seat in his lap, draping my legs over his, turning my head to face him. "I had a dream....it was...well it was a good dream. But the realization is what hurt." I looked down at my hands and continued. "You know, when I was human I used to watch my momma and daddy exchange loving looks. It wasn't often but when they did, it was...amazing. I always wanted a man to love me...like you do now." I turned to look back at him. "Only love me as a human woman. Someone I could grow old with, someone I could bare children for. Someone I could walk in the sunset with and laugh as we cooked dinner together." I smiled and shook my head as I looked down, thinking...my smile slowly fading. "It's not fair to you that I can't give you those things. A family, normalcy..." My lip quivered slightly as the pain started again actually saying it all out loud.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

He listened quietly as she explained...

"Jessica..do I really seem the 'family man' type?"

He smiled...

"Listen...'I love you' means you accept the person for everything they are, and aren't. It means you stand with them no matter the struggle or danger. The good days and the bad...it means that you will fight for each other, no matter what."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 pm

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders at his family man question. "Well, you may not be now...but people...change? Who knows what you might want later." He smiled and continued.

"Listen...'I love you' means you accept the person for everything they are, and aren't. It means you stand with them no matter the struggle or danger. The good days and the bad...it means that you will fight for each other, no matter what."

I listened as he spoke about love and what it meant. I looked down at my hands, then back up to meet his eyes. "Quinn, I'll always fight for you. I'll always stand with you. I'll always love you." I leaned in closer to him as my lips brushed his as I said one word against them. "Forever..." My forever or his forever, right now I couldn't think of the technicality of it all. I didn't know what the future held, maybe I'd die with him, maybe he'd somehow be turned. One could only hope, but that was something I could not bring up...probably ever.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 pm

"Forever..."

He smiled...

"Well...now that we have cleared the air, lets just focus on enjoying the weekend together..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Smiling and nodding at his suggestion, I kissed his neck an impish grin on my face. Moving up to his ear as I whispered low, "I'm still hungry." I was hungry for a lot of things really, but mainly just him...probably in more ways than one.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 pm

"I'm still hungry."

He smiled, leaning back in the chair and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Would you like that for here, or should we order out?"

He smirked...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I giggled and watched him unbutton his shirt, my fangs immediately dropping...partially at my hunger, the other part was all the thoughts running through my head. I pulled back and looked at him, running my tongue over my teeth slowly, contemplating my next move. Moving my body so that I straddled his lap as I licked my lips, seeing the vein in his neck throb in rhythm with his heart. I don't know who was more excited, him or I. I leaned in and kissed him deeply, his tongue running over my fang driving me crazy. I pulled back and gave him a fanged grin, before lowering myself to his neck, nipping it softly with my fangs moving down with kisses.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

He grinned when she straddled his lap...then closed his eyes as her fangs grazed his neck...as her lips traced down his chest, he let his head fall back and simply enjoyed the sensation and her closeness...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

I could tell he was enjoying it, he always did like it when I fed from him. His blood was by far some of the best I've tasted. My lips deftly brushing his neck as I went to his ear and whispered. "You have no idea what you do to me." I grinned and bit down on his neck, striking the vein and letting the blood pool in my mouth. My eyes shutting as I enjoyed the moment, my right hand cupping the back of his neck, my left hand running down his chest. When I knew I took enough, I pulled away and licked my lips looking into his purple eyes that seemed to have darkened slightly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 pm

"You have no idea what you do to me."

His eyes were glazed with pleasure as she fed, his head back against the chair cushion as the pleasure washed over him. He could feel every pull as she drank from him...gods it felt good...

As she stopped, he looked into her eyes, his own eyes still a bit glazed as the sensation slowly faded.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

I never broke eye contact as I pricked my finger, a droplet of blood rising to the surface. Rubbing my blood into the small wounds of his neck as they sealed never showing evidence they were even there. My finger healed almost instantly, his blood was strong. My veins almost warmed, giving me strength, energy and so much more. I smiled and pulled his shirt closed, my eyes dropping to the buttons on his shirt as I closed them, then back up to his eyes as my hands rested on his chest, still straddling his lap. "So about that acting human thing...what did you have in mind?" I asked then retracted my fangs, licking my lips slowly of his excess blood.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 pm

He grinned and pointed to a bag sitting on the coffee table.

"Go take a look..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

I smiled and rose from his lap, my feet touching the floor, making my way to the coffee table. I looked into the bag and smiled. What looked like cinnamon disc candy was really blood candy. Really good actually. Inside were different DVDs as I looked through the selection. He had good taste in movies. I saw one I recognized and smiled as I held it up. "Well this sounds fun."

More than Nothing - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbh7m_vq0SubCHIjomrbZ5Y2XbqGwVsDhU2fMwpUStLhd32atobg
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 pm

He pointed toward a cabinet in the wall.

"Player is in there...pop it in..."

He grinned and moved to the 'pit', arranging the pillows to prop them up better and waited for her to join him.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

I opened the cabinet and placed the disc in the player, closing it and hitting play. Turning to see him sitting down in the pit waiting for me to join him with that smile on his face, I grinned and went over taking a seat next to him. I placed my head on his shoulder and waited for the movie to start. Playing human for a weekend, now there was something I wish could be true. I could pretend to be human all I wanted, but never would be. He made me feel human...maybe that's all that mattered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:41 pm