For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Complicated Shit

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Complicated Shit Empty Complicated Shit

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Before leaving for the night to go home, I went down to the "basement" for all intense and purposes, to check on Greg DeHart. He was a huge supplier for the Northern Louisiana V dealers. Where he got his blood was my number one priority to find out. He was about 27 and one of those bottom feeders. When I took him from his disgusting frat boy apartment he had about 3,000 cash on him. You don't make that kind of money delivering pizza, like he claimed. Eric had been investigating him for a while now and sent me to remove him while he attended "important matters". I rolled my eyes at that, knowing his precious house wife must have wanted him. I was beyond frustrated with this idiot for giving me the run around and wasting my time. I would get answers...soon.

I made my way down the stairs and saw him chained to the wheel of torture. I grabbed a chair and put it center in front of him, sitting down crossing my legs. I let out a sigh and looked away from his filth. "Let's get this done, shall we?"

"I ain't got nothing to tell your dead ass! Now let ME GO!!!!" He stood and rushed me, only to be jerked back by the chain around his neck like a chihuahua dog yapping at the mail man. I smirked and looked at my nails. "You know I have an appointment at 3 and I'm running out of patience, you DIP-SHIT!." Using vampire speed I was right next to his ear holding his neck with one hand. "So tell me NOW, WHO is your sources for vampire blood?! Or do you just kill them for it.?"

I let his neck go with a push as he grabbed his neck rubbing it coughing to regain his oxygen. "I don't know his name. He makes me meet him every first Tuesday of the month behind Motel 6. He gives me about 4 boxes filled with 150 vials each. I pay him then my customers pay me. Thats all I KNOW!"

I wasn't satisfied with the way he explained it so I just decided to get answers MY way. I caught his gaze and held it without speaking. He fell deeply into my trance. "What's his name?"
    "I never ask, they hold em down while I drain."

"Who holds them down?"

"My buddies. We split the profit 4 ways. Silver works best on those dead bastards."

My brow arched. "What do you do with the bodies?"

"Bayous, fresh graves, lakes..." He stared into my eyes blankly and answered each question calmly and monotoned. I now knew I had a vampire drainer group on my hands.

"What are their names?"

"Bobby Trout, Tyson Granger, and Sarah Kane." I tilted my head to the side. I knew those names. They made alot of youtube videos about vamps kill. http://www.vamps-kill.com/

This just got a lot more complicated. The AVL will be all over this shit. I growled and sped out, Eric would not like this news.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Complicated Shit Empty Re: Complicated Shit

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Eric returned to fangtasia after spending the whole day and part of the night with his lover. He was a bit grumpy, needing a bigger feed since he was awake for part of the day. He entered his office, needing to go over receipts. He sat at his desk, checking over papers. With the king pleasantly occupied with his were Eric had found time for several other monetary ventures which were paying off quite well.

The weres in shreveport were already planning their next full moon outing and rumor had it they were going to petition Sookie for use of her land. He would have none of that ofcourse. He wasn't going to let rattled up weres anywhere near his lover, not know, not ever.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm

As I made my way to my office, I passed Eric's and heard rustling. He must be checking receipts before going to ground. I knocked twice on his door and he replied with "What is it Pam?" I opened the door and placed my hand on my hip with weight to one side. "We got a major fucking problem and I'm late for my mani pedi."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm

He quirked a brow "So I assume that the fucking problem is NOT you being late to your mani pedi" he said as he leaned back, setting his pen down and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"So what is this fucking problem?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I rolled my eyes at his mocking tone. "Those fucking twits from vamps-kill.com. THEY are draining vampires, Eric. The supplier downstairs...its HIS posse, and they are untouchable because of the godforsaken AVL and The Authority. If something happens to them, you know we will be targeted and Bill would love nothing more than to see us at the end of a wooden stake." I plopped in the chair in front of his desk and crossed my legs examining my nails with disappointment. Now I'd have to reschedule..again.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm

He smirked, leaning back. "Ahh my child.. so young.." he said as he grinned, showing a bit of fang. "Bill can be kept quite busy with just a word.. and we can deal with those drainers easily... you forget I have a few weres at my disposal, so we can order a hit during the day even" he said calmly before criss crossing his fingers infront of his chin in a very Ericesque pensive pose "hmm.. so many options... and this should be done as soon as possible before our king gets word"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I looked up and smirked. "I almost forgot about your lap dogs. Just make sure they don't leave their fleas all over the crime scene. It has to look normal, otherwise the AVL will be hot on our asses. Speaking of, has the Authority asked you about Nan? Good riddens I say. Bitch had it coming, I'll shake whoevers hand and thank them."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

he grinned and shook his head "Not at all... either the king has deflected the AVL or they really didn't care much for Nan to begin with. She was too transparent and fake anyways" he said calmly, not betraying the fact he knew very well where Nan was...or wasn't as the case may be
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

I shrugged at the thought. The AVL and Authority had been mighty quiet about the whole thing. Keeping her whereabouts secret, but everyone knew she had met the true death. She was way too loud to be silent for this long. Out of no where deep in thought I said "I miss killing just for fun."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

he chuckled leaning forward to continue his work "Welcome to the 21st century Pam" he said as he continued to crunch numbers. "The AVL is breathing down our asses too much while all the bills they're trying to pass are being voted on.. so we have to behave.. even if its against our nature"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I chuckled at the thought. "Tell me you don't miss doing things like....France 1924." I waited for his reaction. One of the best years was 1924. Blood, gore, vengeful and ruthless. Now we were like caged beings, having to mainstream. Humanity was supposed to be dead.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 pm

He grinned "Ofcourse I miss it Pam.. I miss the times where vampires were vampires, when we were on the top of the food chain, hidden from humans and allowed to do what we desired but you're too young to know Pam.. " he looked up at her "Times change...drastically. There were times humans flocked to us, seeking immortality, then they feared us, and the necromancers nearly killed us...There was a time we had true human servants, long bloodlines to our service.. and now look at us, running bars and businesses, but drinking fake blood"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 pm

I sighed and looked over to his glass of Royal. I hadn't fed off a human in a month now and I so badly wanted the taste of warm human blood. Scared blood. When the victim was afraid or fought the blood tasted sweeter. My mouth watered at the thought as I looked up from day dreaming. "I am not beneath a human...never will be. Feel like hunting?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 pm

he sighed, looking at his glass of royal which was now room temperature. He made a face, like a displeased child. He sighed "Some fresh blood does sound good.. and it has been a while since we've hunted together Pam" he said with a grin, recalling all the times they would hunt and laugh and fuck
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I grinned with an evil glint in my eyes. "Brings back memories, shall we find some one to scare? I'll let you pick the location this time."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm

he stood, his full 6'4 frame clad in a tight blue shirt and leather pants "Naw.. ladies choice tonight" he said with a grin as he grabbed his phone and began sending a few texts at vamp speed "Lets just make sure... our king is kept well occupied tonight... having his sorry ass show up and tell us not to hunt would ruin my appetite"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 pm

I nodded once and tapped my chin playfully. Raising both brows playfully I said with a grin "Bourbon Street...New Orleans. Should find a rather large buffet." I watched as he sent texts to most likely Kiara. Her original job was to occupy the king, but I think she was enjoying the job more than she let on. I shuttered to think of Bill touching me. Glad Eric found some were for the job. I stood and looked down at what I was wearing. "I must change before we head out." I sped to my office and opened my closet pulling out my leather pants, boots and halter top that showed just enough cleavage. Within seconds I was dressed and ready. I walked back into his office at normal speed. "All set."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 pm

he rolled his eyes "Still such a flashy hunter Pam... I recall the days you were... less inclined to wear clothes as it may be" he said with a grin, putting his phone away. "Want to drive? or should we have a race to see who gets there first?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 pm

I smirked at his comment. "Well, wouldn't wanna offend daisy mae if I went around naked in front of her boyfriend now would I?" I headed for the door and looked over my shoulder as I said "Race ya" and sped out as fast as possible heading to New Orleans. A normal six hour drive and I'd be there in an hour tops.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm