For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Search Continues

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Search Continues Empty The Search Continues

Post by Bill Compton Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

~6 Months Later~

"I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES! I WANT YOU TO KEEP ON SEARCHING! SHE HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE *pauses* I DON'T CARE JUST DO IT! I WANT AN UPDATE! KEEP LOOKING!" Bill bellowed into the speaker phone, the vein pulsing on the side of his head, his voice filled with anger. It had been six months since Sookie Stackhouse had gone missing and there had been no sightings of her. Although Bill had been keeping 'tags' on her brother Jason Stackhouse, he was now fully aware that he was on his way to becoming a police officer in Bon Temps to help keep the search for his sister open. Although Bill had been doing his own search for Sookie without the knowledge of the police department.

It was only a few weeks ago that Andy Bellefleur had taken Bill in for questioning, as Jason had believed that he had something to do with her disappearance, but yet to no avail did they believe him, but since they did not have solid evidence that he did anything they had to let him go, but promised that they would be watching him. He may have been a Vampire, but he would never hurt Sookie, not physically; remembering what she had said too him.

"Love. You don't get to use that word"

He hated that he had hurt her, hurt in ways that he never thought possible that he could do. He just wanted to make things right, explain everything to her, but it seemed that he was never going to get the chance to. It had been six months and there was still no word, but he was not going to give up on her; he couldn't; he loved her. He still had every search team out looking for her, using the information that he had built up over his time in the court of Sophie-Ann.

The construction in his home had now been completed. And he was truly satisfied with the results.

The Search Continues Bill-c10

The Search Continues Images15

The Search Continues Images16

He had the home fit for a King, and Jessica had found it very fitting when she had visited, as she was now living with Hoyt Fortenberry; she would visit ever few weeks when she needed to get away, but Bill welcomed the her visit openly. Bill continued to sit at his desk, everything had been sorted, he had arranged his meetings for another gathering of his Sheriff's, he wished to meet with them on a yearly basis to discuss and see how things were going in Louisiana.

"Your Majesty, you have someone here to see you" a stiff voice echoed over the speakerphone.

"Send her in" Bill responded and ended the call.

Bill stood from his desk as a young woman entered his office.

"Mr Compton, thank you for seeing me on such short notice" she grinned.

"And thank you for coming, I do realize that you are a very busy woman" he smirked and he walked over to stand in front of her.

"Anything for you Mr Compton" she grinned as she dragged her finger along his lips.

"I have a task for you...Are you up to the challenge?" Bill whispered as he wrapped his arm around her waist, as his other free hand went to the hem of her short black skirt.

"As always" she whispered at him, her tongue caressing over her red lips.

"Then I think we should seal the deal" he grinned.

Bill grinned as he swooped her up into his arms and sped her upstairs to 'seal the deal'

And all that could be heard from Bill's master bedroom were screams;

The Search Continues Images17

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 am