For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Two Can Play That Game

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Two Can Play That Game Empty Two Can Play That Game

Post by Bill Compton Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 am

Bill could still vividly recall hearing what Martin had said about him and Kiara, he now understood about what Kiara was talking about, the animal instinct that took over her and now he was fighting to push it aside. He would not tolerate someone speaking so low of him nor Kiara. But he was powerless to do anything, but he had another idea. Bill was still struggling with this new body, it had taken him three hours to work out how to use the bathroom, he had been a vampire for nearly 200 years and had never come across this 'problem' since he was human himself. He knew that he would need to find Bill...Kiara. Well his body and Kiara. Bill strode across to the bedside table and picked up the phone and dialed the kitchen, knowing that Martin would answer.

"Kiara? What can i do for you?" he answered smugly into the phone.

"Martin, would you please come upstairs. I need to see you" Bill smiled.

"I shall be up straight away" he hung up, and Bill did the same.

Bill could hear Martin downstairs shuffling about.

"Kiara wants to see me upstairs. Today is the day"

"You wish Martin, she probably wants to talk to you about meals for the week"

"No chance. I am going to fuck her today! I am going to make her ride me hard and fast. I hear were's like it rough"

"Whatever you say"

"I better go and see what she wants, I already got wood thinking about it"

Bill scoffed at Martin's remarks, he would get it alright, but not just the way he thought. After searching out the perfect attire, something that he had bought Kiara himself, it would do very nicely. Bill could hear a knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in Martin, I am in the bathroom" he called out.

He heard the door open and Martin enter and close the door.

"You wanted too see me Kiara?" he asked curiously.

"One sec" he called.

The plan was now set, all he had to do was now follow through on it, he hated that he was displaying so much of Kiara's body, but Martin would not remember it. Bill opened the bathroom door and covered Kiara's chest with his arms and wearing nothing but thin black panties. Stepping out into the bedroom, he saw Martin follow his every movement.

Two Can Play That Game Images10

"Sorry does this make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

Martin stood with his mouth gaping open and Bill thought he could see a trickle of drool leave his mouth.

"N-O..No. It-s fine" he stuttered.

"So, I have been thinking about the whole me and Bill thing. It's not working out, i have feelings for someone else" he grinned as he slowly dropped his arms to expose Kiara chest to Martin.

"S-Someone else?" he stuttered again.

"Yes" Bill smiles softly and walked slowly towards Martin as he stood still "I want you Martin"

"Me?" he asked flabbergasted.

"Yes you" Bill wrapped his hand around Martin's hand and led him toward's the bed, pushing Martin onto the bed and watched as he fell onto his back as Bill climbed on top of his, grinding into his hips.

"What about Mr Compton?" he asked.

"What about him? When i have been fucking him, all i wanted was you. For it to be you inside of me. Making me scream" Bill started to sway his hips on top of Martin, and could feel his length hardening through his thin material trousers.

Martin couldn't believe what he was hearing, his hands wrapped onto Bill's waist, well Kiara's waist and tried to rise his hips.

"You can have me baby" Bill had lost his balance as Martin had quickly shifted and pinned him beneath him, Bill played along, trying to play that he was weak.

"I want all of you" Bill whispered.

Martin's hands started to wonder freely across his skin, his lips attacking his neck, as Martin continued to grind into him.

"I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't want another...Get on your knees...On the floor" Martin instructed.

Martin shifted so that he allowed him to move off the bed and kneel on the floor as Martin sat on the edge of the bed as he started to undo his zipper. Bill sat patiently on his knees and waited until Martin had freed himself from his trousers. Bill silently laughed inside at the size, talk about tiny.

"What are you waiting for?" Martin ordered.

"Nothing baby" Bill grinned as he wrapped his hand around his small hardened length, taking a much stronger firm grip.

"I-I knew you liked it rough...whores like you always do...Taylor was right, you like it rough and fast" Martin whimpered.

Bill let go off Martin's small length and stood and pushed Martin so that he was lowered onto the bed and Bill climbed onto his lap.

"That's it baby, ride me hard!" Martin ordered.

Bill started to grind into Martin as his hands trailed across his chest towards his neck.

"I am going to give you something you will never forget" Bill whispered as his hands wrapped around Martin's neck and with a quick twist, his neck snapped like a twig.

Bill sighed as he climbed off Martin's dead body that laid sprawled across the bed, and reached for the bedside phone and dialed a number he knew well.

"Yes, I require a clean-up crew here immediately. Ten Minutes? That is fine. Thank you" Bill hung up the phone and climbed off the bed. Time to take a shower, and too see what else the body could do. Perhaps Pancakes and Blueberries for breakfast?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 am