For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I forgive you

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

I forgive you Empty I forgive you

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 pm

After several hours “exploring” her own body she’d learned a few things new about herself. One she was a sucker for having the back of her neck licked, two that she had a sensitive spot on the small of her back that made her melt and that she could sure hold her breath a lot longer than she thought. She had to give credit to Bill; a vampire’s body was a work of art. Strong, energetic and capable of bending her in ways surely a body was not meant to be bent.

Bill sure knew how his body worked too. They spent hours just torturing each other, knowing just how the mechanics of their own bodies worked. Then they spoke, about silly things, trivial things and they’d fallen asleep in each other’s arms, feeling lighter and more connected than ever.

I forgive you N351mv

Hours later……

Kiara groaned. She felt sore in all the right places. Turning over she opened her eyes and gasped. She was looking at Bill and not at herself. She brought her hand up and sure enough it was her own hand. She was back in her own body which explained why she was sore since Bill’s body healed tremendously fast. She lifted her head from the nest of Bill’s arms enough to peek a look at the small clock on the desk. It read 4am; still before sunup so Bill may be just resting. She smiled and went back to nestle herself in his arms. It was strange. Spending time in his Bill’s body, seeing his night to night worries, the responsibility he carried, the urges he fought and decisions he had to make sure put her life in perspective. She wasn’t happy about his arrangement with the other vampire queen, and secretly she would do anything to get him out of it, but for now she was just happy she had him in his life.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am