For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Long Day

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Long Day Empty Long Day

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm

I swear these fuckin' people are lucky as hell I ain't gone the fuck off on them yet. They used to human Tara, the one that would just fuckin' yell at them and go on, but shit now I could and will rip their damn throats out. Today ain't been a good day and I ain't happy.

So, this bitch came into Fangtasia RIGHT when we opened and walks right up to me at the bar. The racist bitch starts ordering me around like I'm some damn slave. As nice as I possibly could, remembering that we were in public, I told the bitch to find someone else to get her a damn drink. 'Course, there may have been some choice words mixed in with it. She scrunched up her face all disgusted like and, smirking, I told her that expression matched her ugly ass face better than her normal expression did. She huffed and walked out the bar, and I laughed.

After she walked out, I started thinking about my cousin. I ain't heard from Lafayette in a long ass time, and to be honest, I miss his crazy ass. These thoughts only furthered my bad mood.

Then, in the middle of me talking, this desperate guy comes up, smellin' like cheap beer and...a rotten corpse, and interrupts me. He didn't say anything rude, he just interrupted me. So I told him to get his smelly ass home and to take a shower for once. He started cryin' instantly, and I thought what the hell is this guys problem, seriously. This random vampire came walkin' up then and acted all nice to the guy. If I didn't know any better, I would like to think it was just to be nice, but the vampire comes here often and always leaves with his meal to-go.

At this point, I went out for a smoke. It was a good stress-reliever up until this stupid bitch came up to me tryin' to give me the right act about how I'm givin' myself cancer and killin' myself. I looked at her, laughed, and showed her my fangs. She shrieked, and, like all the other hypocrites out there, told me I was damned to hell for bein' a blood-thirsty killer. I smirked and said, "Why don't you come back here with me and see just how 'blood-thirsty' I am." She didn't like that response, I guess, because she ran off screaming and shortly came back with an older guy with brownish-gray hair that was balding. I laughed when I seen him and told the woman it was nice of her to bring me dessert. The guy grimaced, glanced at her while shakin' his head, and ran off to his car across the road. The woman, with her beady eyes, big nose, and graying shoulder-length hair then decided she could handle it herself and started goin' on and on to me about my damnation and that I'm a freak of nature...bla bla bla. I zoned her out for a good five minutes til I finally had enough with the shit she was spewing out of her mouth. Remembering what Pam taught me about glamouring, I ran up to her and forced her gaze. I then proceeded to glamour her into following me behind the bar. Once there, I drained her. While picking up her body to dispose of it, I heard a woman's voice shrieking "mom! mom!". I looked down at the limp body in my arms and murmured "shit" under my breath. I don't know what possessed the girl to look behind the bar, but before I knew it I seen the woman come around the corner and instantly she screamed seeing her mom's dead body in my arms.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Long Day Empty Re: Long Day

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I quickly dropped the woman's body, and ran up to the shrieking woman with badly dyed hair and close to the same face as the mother had. To further her mom-like looks and behavior, the woman immediately started tryin' to give me the right act in between sobbing. She said, "you're goin' to rot in hell for what you've done, and you're mama's goin' to rot to for givin' birth to such a creature!" Then she looked me up and down and thought she had to add, "if you're even givin' birth to..." I laughed at her ignorance and cocked my head to the side. That was when the dumb bitch had to add my race into the mix. I already dealt with one racist bitch tonight, now another one? Nah, I wasn't gonna have it! So, I grabbed her, glamoured her into not screaming while we went through fangtasia, and brought her downstairs. She kept runnin' her mouth to me, and I began to wonder if this dumb bitch had a death wish or if she was just that stupid. I quickly figured out she was just that stupid when she said "when I get outta here I'm callin' the cops on you!" I laughed and said, "bitch, you ain't got a chance of gettin' outta here." This shut her ass up for a minute, then she went on runnin' her mouth about dumb shit that halfway didn't even make sense. Knowin' I had to be back up to the bar, I decided to make this quick. Well..sorta. Deciding bein' able to hear the screams wasn't even worth hearing whatever else she decided to spit outta her mouth, I glamoured her so she couldn't speak and could only feel immense pain that was ten times greater than how it would normally feel. I then used my fangs to slit both her arms and legs, licking the blood that started oozing out. Then smirking, I grabber both her arms, which despite being chained up, she still attempted to grab at me. Her eyes grew wide at the pain and a tear slid down her cheek. I smirked as I moved down and stuck my fangs into her right thigh. After a few minutes, I moved up to her side, where I stuck my fangs in once again. When she started growing a bit limp, I moved up to her neck. Her eyes started darting back and forth from my eyes to my fangs and more tears flowed out of her eyes. I slowly stuck my fangs into her neck and even more slowly ran my fangs across her neck, slitting her throat. I felt her take her last breath, and the rest of her blood started pouring out of her now dead body. Making plans on disposing of the body later, I ran into the office upstairs to change my clothes and, after making sure to clean off any blood on my face, I made my way back to the bar to serve another rude ass person, who was lucky I had just got my fill of torture for the night.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 am