For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Inquisition...

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Inquisition... - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisition...

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 am

"WHO ARE YOU? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! LET ME GO YOU DUMB FUCK!"

"Betrayer...."

Jason tried to move, but his body was immobilized as his leg would not move as it was broken, his side hurt as though hot needles were pricking at his skin.

"She trusted you..."

"WHO THE FUCK TRUST ME!" he screamed out.

He then screamed out at the pain that flooded his chest as something hard hit him, making him recoil as he fought harder against his restraints.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Quinn backed off for a time and watched Jason struggle, not saying a word. He then moved to the table and picked up one of the bullets, examining it closely.

"You will feel pain for every piece of silver you were found with...then perhaps I will be kind..."

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:12 am

"You will feel pain for every piece of silver you were found with...then perhaps I will be kind..."

Jason continued to yank at his restraints as he cursed out in pain, he had never felt so much pain before.

"KILL ME. KILL ME MOTHERFUCKER!" Jason yelled at him, although his eyes were cloudy he used his ears to pick up what he was doing.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 am

"KILL ME. KILL ME MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Why would I do that? I owe you no kindness...."

Quinn stepped close and grabbed Jason's hand, grinning in the darkness. He gripped Jason's fingers, breaking them one by one as he spoke...

"You...Shall...Do....No...Harm...."

Quinn smiled at Jason's screams, pulling back to watch him squirm in his chains...

He whispered, "Before you earn kindness, you must accept the truth of what you have done..."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

Jason hurled out and cursed every word that he could think off, he just wanted this all to stop. Where was his momma and daddy when he needed them?

"You...Shall...Do....No...Harm...."

As he felt each single finger of his snap, he cried out as tears pulled from his face. Why was he doing this?

"I......I AIN'T.............DONE...NOTHING WRONG. I.....I SWEAR...." he whimpered out.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Quinn growled and struck Jason across the face. Then speaking low and slowly...he spoke..

"two nights ago.......a lake....a shot fired...a crime committed....confess...."

He slammed a fist into Jason's injured ribs....

"Confess and I may show mercy...."

Quinn sneered at that thought and laughed coldly....
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 pm

"two nights ago.......a lake....a shot fired...a crime committed....confess...."

Jason's mind was blank he couldn't think properly as the pain blinded him as he shrieked out at the pain that flared through his rib area as he hit him again.

"WHAT THE....WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR..YOUR DOING ALL FOR A FUCKIN FANGER" he spat out.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

"WHAT THE....WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR..YOUR DOING ALL FOR A FUCKIN FANGER"

"No...I am doing all this for pleasure...the point of it being justified is a bonus..."

Quinn grabbed Jason's leg at the broken point and squeezed....

"Confess your crime...."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm

"Confess your crime...."

After what seemed like forever Jason continued to howl, a layer of sweat formed on his brow, his skin was goose pimpled as his clothes stuck to his skin, his skin was pale and he was shivering.

"I SHOT JESSICA.....I FUCKING SHOT JESSICA!" he spat out.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Quinn nodded, giving the break one last squeeze before walking across the room and shutting off the video camera. He loaded the video into the laptop and emailed the confession to Compton's phone. with the message ~He will be at your gates at sunset~.

"I SHOT JESSICA.....I FUCKING SHOT JESSICA!"

"Now you may have a small mercy...I wash my hands of you. Your final judgement will not be mine to decide..."

Quinn struck him across the face one more time, then motioned for Anton to put him under again...

As he watched Jason's body slump back into darkness, he duct taped a bright red bow to the sheriff's bare chest and told Anton to deliver him to the gates of Compton's estate. Quinn's laughter echoed as he left the crypt...
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:37 pm

"Now you may have a small mercy...I wash my hands of you. Your final judgement will not be mine to decide..."

Jason fought harder than he had ever fought against his restraints and yet nothing still seemed to work.

"LET ME GO YOU DUMB FUCK! LET ME GO!" Jason hurled at him.

He screamed out as he felt his jaw almost leave its socket as he cried out and he felt someone pin him down and a sharp sting in his arm.

"WHAT THE.....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Jason said sleepily as he felt his body slump into the table. His eyes still clouded in a shroud of darkness as he fell into dumbness and into a deep spiral of darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:56 am