For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Finally, some normality.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Finally, some normality.  Empty Finally, some normality.

Post by Luna Garza Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:13 pm

She rubbed her stomach and wiped milk off of her chin, chewing the cereal in her mouth and swallowing it before scooping up another huge spoonful and putting it in her mouth. Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries was something her little Peanut had started to crave almost on an hourly basis, so who was she to say no?

Grinning, she grabbed the remote and shifted her body on the couch, only wincing slightly at the pain in her bladder; Peanut tended to think it was funny to kick her, often. "Stop that," she muttered after swallowing her mouthful of cereal and flipped the TV to a different channel. There was nothing on. Absolutely nothing.

"Sammmmmmmmmmm!"

They hadn't talked much, not since he came back and freaked out about her, Emma and Peanut. She wanted to know what had happened, what had really happened.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Finally, some normality.  Empty Re: Finally, some normality.

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:17 pm

He had just gotten out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist when he heard Luna call out for him. With just a towel he ran towards the living room where she sat on the sofa with her cereal, that godforsaken cereal he had to go out for at 2 am because she had a craving. But he'd do anything for her and his child. Since that dream he'd had, he wanted to make sure he did everything right, never forgetting Emma or pushing her aside. Their day at the park was spent laughing and full of smiles, even at her persistence to know what he'd dreamt about he still never spoke a word about it.

-What, what happened? Are you okay?- He asked holding the towel on his waist his hair damp from the shower.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:22 pm

She rolled her eyes and laughed as she shook her head.

"Hey there handsome," she said as she put another spoonful of cereal into her mouth, her eyes going up and down his body. Those damn hormones had her wanting to jump his bones day and night.

"Everything's fine. I just..." She stared at him, tilted her head to the side and grinned. "I want to know what you dreamed about." With her brow still lifted, she moved on the couch so that he could sit beside her. "Tell me, Sam."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:26 pm

He grinned, sighed then shook his head; False alarm. -Hey yourself beautiful.- Walking up closer as her eyes raked over him making him want to have his way with her right there but refraining knowing her hormones could sometimes give wrong signals. He'd learned that and quick the last time he tried to get something going only to be slapped and yelled at for not caring or understanding.

How had he known that was coming? Oh right, because she's persistent Luna Garza. She moved for him to have room to sit and he looked down at his towel and shrugged, walking over and taking a seat next to her. He placed a hand on her knee and looked at the blank tv screen. -I told you before it was just a nightmare. Nothing for you to worry about.- He turned to look at her and gave her a sideways smile.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 pm

"Right. Because you waking up clinging to me and crying is NORMAL for your nightmares." She rolled her eyes and put her hand on top of his, her fingers linking with his almost immediately.

"But if you don't want to talk about it, then I won't push. God knows that there are things in my past I don't wanna talk about." She shook her head and scooted closer, laying her head on his still damp shoulder. "There's nothing on TV. So, I was thinking... You wanna go out tonight?. Dinner, a movie? Something of that nature?" Slowly she lifted her head from his shoulder and met his gaze, still smiling. He looked much calmer now, not like the frantic Sam she had seen before; he was almost back to normal.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Sam chuckled and nodded, -Exactly what nightmares do, they scare you. Don't you worry everything is under control.- Her head laid on his shoulder as he turned to kiss the top of her head. Smiling as she listed off things they could do he grinned. -Dinner sounds good. But what if I want dessert before dinner?-

She giggled and bit her lip knowing it drove him crazy. Emma was spending the day with her friend down the road so today was theirs. Turning he got on his knee with one leg on the floor as she laid back on the couch running her hands along his chest. Soon he was towel less and working on removing the clothing that was in his way of what he wanted most.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 pm