For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Back To Normality

Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Back To Normality Empty Back To Normality

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 8:29 am

Jesus had warned Lafayette that something was coming. Something evil, although he did not know what it was, he could feel it within him. And it scared him, more than he had ever felt before in his life. It crept through it bones as it slithered through his ghostly body, shuddering to the most darkest places that he had ever felt before.

"Lafayette, you need you reverse the spell. Send them all back" he urged.

He glanced at the spell book, something that had been passed down through generations of his family; the book that he had sworn to protect;

Back To Normality Spellbook
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Back To Normality Empty Re: Back To Normality

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 10:36 am

Lafayette practically jumped when he heard Jesus voice. Not expecting to see him again he held his chest and furrowed his brow. "What the hell is it you mean 'send them back'. Who is them?"

Last edited by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat May 11, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 am

Jesus walked towards Jesus as he was clearly jumpy from his sudden re-appearance. He tried to remain calm, but knew that the spell did more than bring him back from the other side.

"When you did the spell...You didn't just bring me back. You brought back every single spirit that has unfinished business..Everyone is at risk Lafayette. You need to reverse the spell...Now!" he urged his lover
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 11:00 am

His eyes widened at the realization of what he actually did. Looking down he shook his head and muttered, "Aw shit." Sighing heavily he took one more drag of his blunt and snuffed it out, blowing out the smoke and leaning back in his chair. He placed his hand under his chin and played with the hairs there.

"And what exactly makes you think I gots that kind of fuckin' power. I read a damn spell, I didn't know what the hell I was doin'. Man shit, as if this town wasn't fucked up enough lets bring back some mutherfuckin' ghosts with unfinished business."
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 am

Jesus smiled, Lafayette always doubted himself when it came to knowing how strong he actually was. He was stronger that he gave himself credit for. He glanced at the book as he flipped through a few pages and he gave the spell book to Lafayette.

"This one. You need to do it now. Before anything turns up...and then it will be too late"

He stood back as he waited for Lafayette to begin the spell.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 11:57 am

Sighing, he reluctantly took the book from Jesus and read the spell silently. "Ah shit, Why it needs my blood now and it didn't before." He shook his head and waved his hand around as he stood. "Forget it, you say some evil shit is comin' I believe yo ass. Let's just do this."

Closing his eyes to gain relaxation, he channeled the brujo magic he'd suppressed since Jesus' death. It was hard to use it when that was what caused him to die in the first place. He set the book down before him on the table and grabbed the pocket knife from the side table and opened it. Taking a deep breath in, he slit his palm and watched blood trickle to the surface. His eyes went cold and the brujo magic surrounded him, overtaking his true nature and giving him the head of a demon. He let out a yell and snarled. Blood trickled onto the book and he stood with his fingers curving into claw like forms.

The spell was written in ancient Latin and he began to recite it in Latin, his deep voice rumbling with power. The air picked up outside, the lights flickered. Just as fast as it came, it stopped and he turned back to his normal self, collapsing into the chair behind him and breathing heavily.

"Jesus?" He asked in a weak voice.
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Jesus felt the air cracking around him as Lafayette began the spell the lights flickering around him as he felt a whooshing breeze swirl around him as he felt the spell take affect as Lafayette collapsed onto the chair.

He bent down to Lafayette, placing a hand on his shaking knee.

"I am here baby...You did good. Real good" he grinned.

Knowing that what he would have to say next would hurt them both.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Opening his eyes he saw Jesus before him, placing a hand on his knee. "Not that I ain'ts glad you still here but...why is you still here?" He was confused but more than anything, he was hopeful that he could keep him around. It may not be the same, but he'd have Jesus back and that's all that mattered.

"Baby...do you have to leave me again? I...I need you. I need you so fuckin' bad." He leaned forward and grabbed his neck, pressing his forehead against Jesus's.
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Jesus placed both his hands on Lafayette's cheeks, his own forehead pressed against his. He took a shallow breath and knew that this was it. He had to leave, he had to move on.

"Lafayette...It is time for me to move on. You need to destroy the book. It can never fall into the wrong hands" he whispered.

He knew that this would hit Lafayette hard, but it was best for him. He could feel a single tear trickle down from his eye.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 pm

"No...no...no." He shook his head no as he pleaded with him. It couldn't be happening already, he'd just gotten here. He had to move on? What the fuck did that mean? He felt tears fall from his eyes, the only time he allowed himself to break was in front of him.

"Will....will I ever see you again?" He looked up as tears ran down his cheeks. Jesus wanted him to destroy the book, but if that was the only way to ever see him was using that book, how could he?
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 pm

His thumb ran across Lafayette's quivering lip as he nodded, seeing his tears fall freely from his eyes.

"I have to leave Lafayette. You need to live baby. You can't hold onto the past *he paused* No...You will not see me again baby. This is the goodbye that i never got" he whispered.

His own tears falling freely and heavily from his eyes.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 12:32 pm

He closed his eyes tightly and tried to hold back the pain, but it was too much. His shoulders shook with grief as he held Jesus to him for the last time. It was the end, the goodbye. He had to live but didn't he get it...living wasn't worth it if you had to do it alone. Lafayette wrapped his arms around him tightly and held on like his life depended on it. His heart breaking piece by piece.

"I fuckin' love you bitch." He chuckled and pulled back, looking down as he grabbed both of Jesus's hands and gave them a squeeze. "I'm a medium you know. Visits are welcomed by you anytime. You ain't even gotta stand in line." Tried to force a smile and failed as the tears fell from his eye. Bringing his hand up to Jesus' cheek, he kissed him one last time. It was then that he started to fade in and out and he knew it was the end.

Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Jesus felt his lips connect with Lafayette's for the very last time, knowing that this would and would most likely be the last time he ever saw him. He would always be watching over him, but Lafayette would never see him.

"I love you baby. You need to live...Breath and you will get through this. You are strong baby..I love you" he cried.

He could feel the spell taking affect now, the spell was working as he slowly faded out, his hands disappearing from the grasp of Lafayette's.

"Breath baby....breath" were his last words that echoed after he disappeared.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat May 11, 2013 12:46 pm

He tried to cling to him but in the end Jesus disappeared from his hands. Bringing both hands up to his face as he buried them there and cried, alone again. The silence in the room only broken by his soft sobs and whispers of Jesus' name escaping Lafayette's lips.

He stood and went over to the couch where they'd spent many times cuddling, laughing and just holding one another. Taking Jesus' favorite pillow, he tucked it against his body and laid down and staring at the book on the table. He knew he had to destroy it and in time, he would. But right now...he couldn't. It was the only link he had to Jesus that he knew worked. He closed his eyes and let the tears roll slowly down his cheek onto the pillow.

Tomorrow was another day, right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 pm