For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Am Here For Your Entertainment

Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

I Am Here For Your Entertainment  Empty I Am Here For Your Entertainment

Post by Judith Vardamon Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:47 am

Judith continued to run, letting the wind blow through her hair, letting it brush over her cool skin. She had fought against her predator nature to turn back and to end the wolf bitch who had caused this rife between her and her brother Bill Compton. Under different circumstances she would have been glad to end her rival, but even before she had fled from her brother's home. She could feel that he had doubt in his mind, doubt about his choices, but through all that she could feel his love for that rancid vile wolf. Her smell had caused her to recoil as she wandered freely through his home.

As she fought back her red tears that where still threatening to fall freely from her eyes, she raced down the road, a blast of music reaching her ears as she came to a sudden halt outside a bar.

I Am Here For Your Entertainment  Fangtasia

"Perfect" she grinned.

As she approached the door, her fangs on full show as the man on the door let her pass freely into the bar. She scoffed at the interior, using the century old theme of how humans saw vampires; Dracula to their full advantage. She gazed upon a throne that was empty, some pathetic vampire exploiting their blood line to feast upon the humans that were willing to do anything to experience the bite and physical side of a vampire, no matter the costs.

Perhaps she would indulge, as she began scanning for some poor morsel for her entertainment for tonight.