For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Entertainment Values

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Entertainment Values Empty Entertainment Values

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Pam rolled her eyes and nodded reluctantly. Tara smiled wide and chuckled. "Come on Pam, you know you want to. It'll be something to shake things up. I'll even dance special for you." She grinned and winked at Pam who shook her head with a smile. Tara was convinced they needed to book a new band she'd heard of from Texas. Looking at the website she'd suggested and listening to the songs as she tapped a foot to the music.

"This is a vampire bar and you want one of the lost Temptations to come play here...I'm sure they will jump at the opportunity."

"Oh! Come on Pam...like you and I couldn't persuade anyone to do anything." She said with a grin. "We can even....take a sip?" Pam cocked a brow and thought on it. With a sigh, she gave in. "Fine, if this is what you wish...you call and get a meeting with the manager. This is all your doing got it?" She stood as the music drifted from the lap top, it was bluesy and soul sounding. Reminded her of the greats in the do-wop era. Tara smiled as she swayed side to side approaching Pam. Teasing her and running her hands along her body, slowly and smoothly as the song 'The Thought of You' played by Alfred and Company. [http://alfredandcompany.com]

She licked her lips as Tara came closer, finally close enough to wrap an arm around her waist and pull her close, swaying with her to the sounds. Dipping her back and kissing her neck and down her chest as Tara closed her eyes and smiled. All that were left was the sounds of the song on repeat as she took her right then and there.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 pm