For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Dead Man Walking

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Dead Man Walking Empty Dead Man Walking

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue May 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Sam closed the door to the freezer in Merlotte's and carried a case of hamburger patties in his arms towards the kitchen. Lafayette was still not here and he needed to get some lunch started for customers when they came in. He wasn't always late, but when he was, he was really late. Sighing as he walked towards the kitchen of the empty bar he heard a low baritone voice and turned seeing nothing. Setting the box down on the metal counter he began to open it.

"Fuckin' shifter, you got what you wanted didn't you?"

He turned and recognized the voice as belonging to Marcus...Marcus Bozeman. The werewolf that killed his brother Tommy, whom he was about to kill when Marcus pulled a gun for an unfair advantage and Alcide intervened, causing his death. Death by crushed windpipe. He looked around at the empty room and felt a chill go up his spine.

-Who's there?-

"You won't be happy long motherfucker! I'll get my revenge now...you just wait."
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Dead Man Walking Empty Re: Dead Man Walking

Post by Luna Garza Tue May 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Her stomach had gotten even larger in the past couple of days. Her back ached, her breasts ached, her feet were swollen and she was hornier than a billy goat. Which had led her to where she was now. Heading to the bar to see Sam for a little bit of afternoon delight.

When she walked in though, she stopped. Sam looked... confused.

"Sam, what's wrong?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 pm

He turned at another voice and his face went slack. Either he was daydreaming or he just had a visit from a ghost who seemed awful vengeful. Lafayette would come in quite helpful right about now. But since he wasn't here yet there was nothing he could do except smile and nod like nothing was wrong. That's just what he did as he turned to look at Luna. -Hey you. What are you doing out of bed. I thought we agreed...you should be resting.-

Stepping closer to her, he pulled her close but still felt distant. Her large swollen belly that looked like she was smuggling a basketball under her shirt came in between them. His eyes raked down to her enhanced breasts and grinned. Quickly he looked back up at her and smiled bigger. -So about rest...-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue May 07, 2013 2:44 pm

She laughed and shook her head. While she wanted to fuck him six ways from Sunday, she had more pressing things on her mind. "I'm starving. I want a burger. Or some chili. Oooooo...." Her eyes went wide and she grinned at him. "Or a chili burger!"

The look on his face was priceless, and she shrugged her shoulders. "You've experienced my cravings before, so don't look so shocked. Now... Why did you look so freaked out earlier?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue May 07, 2013 2:48 pm

He smiled and nodded in agreement with her. -I'll call Lafayette and make sure he's coming in, or Terry. Why don't you go find a movie and I'll make us some lunch while waiting for the staff then I'll bring you a chili burger with chili cheese fries and some mylanta for the heartburn you're destined to have.- He laughed knowing that was exactly what he craved when he was her and mylanta had become his best friend. Between the gas, indigestion and heartburn he thought he was dying.

He kissed her forehead and pulled back shaking his head no. -Nothing, I was just thinking. No need to worry, I promise. Now go..-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm

She frowned, but then shrugged her shoulders and smiled at the promise of chili and fries and Mylanta. "I'll see you at home. And, I say we make our own movie."

She winked at him and turned around, heading out the back door when she stopped suddenly. A shiver moved through her and she heard a voice on the wind, a voice that sounded strangely like...

"Marcus?"

A laugh resounded through the trees and she could almost feel his breath on the back of her neck. Lookie at what the shifter knocked up. That baby ought to be mine.

She whimpered and ran to the house, throwing open the door and stumbling inside to collapse on the couch and wait for Sam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 am