For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Sins and Punishment

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Sins and Punishment Empty Sins and Punishment

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Pam stood in her office looking into her mirror and applying another coat of blood red lipstick. Sensing someone she looked behind her only to see Elijah standing there with a smug grin.

"Can I help you casper? I'm not sure why it is I can see you and frankly I don't give a damn."

"Oh, I think you might want to know. After all it was your progeny to kill me. Why not return the favor and kill her maker." He practically growled out. Pam smirked .

"And that's supposed to scare me. Oh woe is me, a ghost is threatening to kill me. Why don't you go play with your ectoplasm you transparent piece of shit."

He closed his eyes and she watched as his body came whole, solid, no longer see through. She arched a perfectly manicured brow and looked unmoved by it.

"Nice magic trick. If you'll excuse me I have a business to run."

He stepped in front of her and shook his head. "No, you don't." He grabbed a broom and snapped it in half causing a piece of it to become a sharp shard. Pam took a step back. "So what you're just going to kill me? Should I be scared?"

"Yes....and terrified." He lunged for her and she caught him by the arm and tossed him over her head onto her desk which broke from the weight of his body. He stumbled to get up and shook his head to regain his control, his hand still gripping tightly to the shard. She placed her hands on her hips. "We gonna do this all night? I have a mani pedi after closing." She said smugly. He charged her again and she counteracted his advance only to pin him against the wall. "Guess being dead only makes you dumber. Now I suggest you go back to where ever the hell it is you come from or I'll kill you my damn self."

He smirked and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her down and colliding his knee with her chest. He managed to sweep his leg across her calves and cause her to fall, straddling her and holding the shard above her ready to strike.

"Go ahead, what are you waiting for. I'm not scared and never will I be." He laughed.

"Oh you will be....when you realize what the Authority really was and their purpose. There is a great threat coming your way and I can't wait to see how that ends for you barbie." With that he brought the shard down into her chest inches from her heart. It didn't kill her but it hurt like a bitch. She clenched her teeth at the pain and wrapped her hand around the stake. He vanished from on top of her and she groaned as she pulled it from her chest, feeling the wood make its way out of her body as she healed.

Throwing it she sighed and laid her head back against the floor. "Damn it. That was a new dress too."