For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

PAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

PAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty PAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 pm

*Tara sat on the couch, drinking a True Blood, this was boring as hell, here it was her first time in L.A. and she was being confined to a safe house, safe house my ass, she thought to herself as she watched boring t.v. show after boring t.v. show, she was antsy she wanted to go out hunting, and her she wanted to know what the hell was going on with Pam...surely whatever the hell she was doing, couldn't have taken that long, here she was with Nora...which wasn't so bad, I mean at least they didn't hate each other, granted her Maker and Nora didn't get along, but so far Tara didn't have an issue with the elder vampire, after all they did, toast to the end of the world and what not, she was trying to focus on the news but something was nagging at her....there was something in her that felt....wrong, for lack of a better word....it was like her insides were on fire, and there was nothing she could do to put them out...then her vision was blurry....and then she just felt pain...all over, something was very, very wrong, on a whim she called Eric, concerned for Pam, as her Maker has not contacted her, and all attempts to contact her, were futile.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

PAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty Re: PAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Nora raised a brow as she saw Tara calling Eric. She wasn't sure if the phone that Tara had was untraceable or not but it was a bit too late. She could tell that the young vampire was worried about Pam and she didn't blame her. Who knew what the hell Bill could have up his sleeve. Eric had a lot of enemies and Nora knew that it wouldn't take much coaxing to get any number of them to go after him through Pam or anyone else that Eric held in great value.

Sitting back, she waited to see what would occur when Eric answered and how he would react to the news that Pam had not shown up; if he didn't already know.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Eric was 2 seconds away from throwing his phone. The blasted thing only gave him bad news. After listening to Bill's voicemail surely things couldn't be worse now.

"What?" he answered as he slowed down his running pace.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:23 pm

"Don't you get all fucking shouty with me, what an the fuck is you pissy about?"

*Tara asked the elder vampire, she still couldn't shake the painful feelings she was feeling, and it was more then slightly worrying her.*

"I wouldn't be even calling your big Viking ass, if Pam was here already, what the fuck you have her doin' cause whatever it is, it's fucking with me and shit."

*Tara said into the phone.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Nora nearly laughed out loud as Tara cursed at Eric, apparently matching his anger. Something was obviously very wrong and it obviously had something to do with Pam. Tara was more irritable than usual and, at times, it appeared that she was almost in pain. Standing up, suddenly feeling ill at ease over the thought of something happening to Pam, Nora crossed closer to Tara, hoping to hear the other side of the conversation as well.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:30 pm

"Ah Tara... always lovely to hear your voice" he said with sarcasm.

"And no Pam has been taken by some morons into the kingdom of Oklahoma. And you're probably pissed off because you as well as I can feel her pain" he said, trying to remain calm, knowing Tara would lose her marbles soon enough.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"Oh hell fuck no...there ain't....well...fuck me!"

*Tara said, she sat down, silently for a moment, not saying anything, Pam had warned her...but fuck, she never thought it would be this close, and she never thought that her Maker would be in such pain...such torment, that she'd feel her...Pam was not known for holding her tongue...assuming she even had one at this time.*

"Well what in the fuck is you going to do about it? This is bullshit, she is YOUR child, and YOUR the fucking Sheriff....this shit happen a lot? 'Cause I was under the assumption that you weren't the kind of person to piss off...that being said, when the fuck do we go get my Maker?"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Shooting Tara a warning look, Nora frowned and crossed her arms waiting for the inevitable. She knew that Eric wouldn't just let Pam meet the True Death. For some reason, that seemed to allude Nora, she felt a tug at her stomach and her anger begin to bubble up at the thought of Pam not being around for Nora to trade insults with. Pushing the feeling aside, Nora decided that she would think about that matter another time.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Eric rolled his eyes. To think he was now stuck for eternity with Tara....

"For your information shit is already being done Tara. While you sit there and hurl insults I'm already in Oklahoma on my way to find Pam."

He then thought of something. "Put the phone on speaker, I know Nora is there"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:49 pm

*Tara rolled her eyes, but non-the less put the phone on speaker, she was growing very uneasy, her palm were starting to itch, her legs felt warm....and nearly jelly like, whatever was happening to Pam was something she knew damn well the vampire wouldn't keep her mouth shut, she swallowed hard, and waited for what Eric had to say to Nora, after plopping down and feeling as if all her energy was simply sucked from her.*

"This is some bullshit!"

*Tara yelled at the phone.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Nora rolled her eyes slightly as Tara ranted at the phone and cleared her throat, "Yes Brother, I am here. I take it that you already have a plan forming in that mind of yours?"

She rather hoped that Tara was not directly involved in this plan. She may be tough and had helped greatly at the Authority before but she was far too emotionally involved at this point. An emotional vampire, especially a baby vampire, could end up being a danger to themselves and everyone else.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Eric nodded. "Yes... You need to send Tara here to Oklahoma. You Nora need to stay there in Louisiana. I have a feeling King Felipe is prepping to wage war on us and I need someone with your brain to lead what few forces we have there"

He sighed. "I already have Bill with me... and we will soon be heading to Oklahoma... Tara should be here for when I rescue Pam. She will need to be watched over while she heals"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

*Tara cracked her knuckles she already felt anger swelling up inside her stomach, anger she could deal with, it was the pain, the torment, the feeling of helplessness that hurt her, she knew that Pam was even tougher then her, and that the vampire NEVER held her tongue, even more so then Tara, she suddenly felt a strong pain in-between her legs, and that swelled up anger deeper in her, than any pain she had ever felt, she knew someone was touching Pam...she knew that it was against her will, and the only other thought Tara had was, she knew whoever was responsible for it, she would kill.*

"When do I leave?"

*Tara said darkly.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Nora raised a brow slightly, "Are you sure that you want me to send an overly emotional baby vampire out on her own with all that is going on Brother?"

While Nora didn't like the idea of babyvamp sitting, she also didn't want Tara to be sent out to what she thought was certain death.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Eric smirked. "I know Nora. It is exactly why I'm bringing Tara here. If there is anyone more determined than I to kill those who took Pam it would be Tara. Whatever is being done to Pam... requires a woman's touch anyways... which Tara can provide"

He could feel the pain and he knew almost instantly what was going on. The idiots who took Pam had signed their death sentence several times over.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 pm

*Tara made her body respond...which was a hard thing, she was swimming with emotions, all which weren't very good, Tara wanted to take her fangs and rip each, and every person, that had touched Pam....the ache her Maker was feeling was more then she could even imagine, she had hoped that Pam was at least passed out at this point....sadly Tara could feel everything her Maker did...and it fueled her, she felt nothing but anger...and she wanted to make all the pain and suffering, rain down upon Pam's captives.*

"You do realize that I plan on killing everyone there, right?"

*Tara asked, lighting another cigarette.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Looking over at Tara as she fought with her overwhelming emotions. She smirked slightly and nodded, "Very well Brother. I shall keep myself apprised of the situation here. I will certainly not let any pompous King think that he can come into our state and fuck with us."

Looking to Tara, she nodded encouragingly "Be sure that you do kill every.single.one of them. You may be a baby but you are from a line of vampires greater than any others. Use that to your advantage."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Eric grinned. "I would expect no less of my Legacy Tara. Now pack a bag... there will be an anubis car waiting for you in a few minutes. I suggest you come hungry seeing as how you will be killing quite a few miscreants here"

He proceeded to email all the needed information to Nora. "Nora.. when Pam gets back, as much as it galls her, ensure her safety and that she doesn't leave the safe house until she is healed"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 pm

*Using all the vampire speed she had, she packed the few minor things that she had at the safe house, and took some of Pam's as well, she knew her Maker well enough to know that regardless of the situation even in a life of death situation, that she would want to be dressed in her best, she didn't need to pack herself so much considering she was more then sure that her clothing was going to get covered in blood, and she was more then thirsty....the pain from her Maker was causing her to move at a some what slower pace, but at least it was doing something, and it continued to fuel her hatred.*

"Waiting outside, already."

*Tara said, smoking another cigarette.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Nora shook her head and spoke to Eric, "You are certainly going to have your hands full with her Brother. I think she may be even more stubborn than I am. And don't worry, I will be sure that Pam doesn't leave before she is healed if I have to restrain her myself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm