For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain Empty Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

*Tara put her feet up on the couch, stretching out and becoming as comfortable as possible, she was going to take a bath in a bit, that tub, just looked way to comfortable to not be used, with maybe bubbles, shit she hadn't taken a bubble bath in ages, she silently thought about how wonderful it would feel on her skin, soaking in the water, getting each and every smell of vamp camp off of her, Willa had been around, she imagined examining Eric's room, she thought to herself, more then likely the baby vamp was looking for something to connect her to her Maker, Tara shook her head, it made her so angry that Eric would do this to Tara, not that she minded Willa, but she wasn't a Maker she wasn't even sure she could sell the shit she was telling the poor girl, she walked into the bathroom, and started the water, and then felt as the whole world was yanked out from under her....at first she was convinced she had slipped as her hand, attempted to grip the source of the dripping water, but no then she realized that it was much more horrible then that, she sank deeper to her knees as a blinding pain, washed over her, she felt as every seance in her body was on fire, her blood was boiling inside her skin, she let a scream out, and attempted to stand up, and fell in the half filled tub.*

"Jesus fucking christ! What the hell!?!?!?"

*Tara said as she clenched her stomach while the pain still, flowed up and down her body, it was nearly blinding.*

"WILLA!?!?!"

*She called meekly, hoping the other young vampire was okay.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain Empty Re: Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Willa had just recovered from the pain that had just subsided entirely. Slowly getting to her feet, she walked in the cabin and heard screams coming from upstairs. She could tell that it was Tara screaming, as if she were in just as much pain that Willa had just experienced. Vampspeeding up the stairs, Willa found Tara in the bathroom clutching her midsection from the pain that she was in.

Not knowing what she could possibly do, Willa simply put her arm around Tara and tried her best to comfort her until the pain subsided. Once it had passed, Willa waited for a few minutes to see if Tara spoke. Hearing nothing but silence, Willa began to speak softly, "What the hell is up with this place? Does it just cause pain in intervals. I was in the hot tub earlier and it felt like I was burning to death!"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain Empty Ashes to Ashes

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 pm

*Tara couldn't move....she couldn't think.....every action....ever motion....every thought that crossed her mind, was one simple word....PAIN. Clinching her midsection she nearly barreled over Willa as the young vampire came closer to her. She attempted to say something but found her mouth to dry to speak all of a sudden....it was as if each and every one of her vampire seances had suddenly betrayed her and she was sinking in some kind of supernatural quicksand. Unable to escape, nothing could help her. She fell down further towards the floor at least the cool tile felt nice against her nearly burning skin, as her body jerked in violent ways almost as if she was having a seizure from hell.*

"FUCK!"

*She screamed, and then as quickly as it had came over her it was gone. The burning, the shacking, everything was gone and she felt numb.....some how the numbness was almost worst then the pain. At least with the pain, there were shades of human feelings....dark, nearly evil emotions that were eating at her, as the numbness spread through her body so did an utter lack of hope. She felt defeated as if some long mystical war was now over and her side had lost, miserably. She closed her eyes and re-opened them, all she saw was red. Blood all over, a sun to high up to see, and ashes blowing in the wind. It made no seance to her, ashes.....what the fuck was that shit? And why had she been burning. She frowned and found Willa at her side as she slowly was able to make herself come back to the here and the now.*

"Something isn't right......I have never felt like that ever....not as a vampire, and certainly not as a human. Something is very, very wrong."

*Tara said, looking directly at Willa*

"Wait.....you felt it to...when?"

*She asked in a voice that was just barley above a whisper.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain Empty Re: Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Willa had never been so grateful for her vampire hearing as she was when Tara spoke. ad it not been for her keen sense of hearing, she would never had understood a word that Tara said. "I felt it a little while ago. When I was outside in the hot tub. It was as if everything, my entire world, just burst into flames. Then....it was gone."

She hesitated for a moment, not wanting to admit the next part out loud; a if saying it would make it true. "I got this....vision I guess is the best way to describe it, of.....Eric. I didn't really see him but he was just there....in my mind. I can't explain it."

Looking to the floor, she tried to fight another blood tear from further streaking her face. "What does it mean Tara? Have you ever experienced or heard of anything like this before?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain Empty The Never ending why

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 pm

*Tara looked up at Willa, and attempted to gain control of her world again. With a little trouble and a heavy sigh she looked at the newbie vamp, and shrugged. She felt tired, she felt weak, hell she felt like she had been running miles and miles, just for the hell of it, she just plain out felt ragged, and worn thin, she paused her lips making a thin line.*

"It's fine.....I mean....it's nothing."

*Tara said, not wanting to worry the young vampire, she herself didn't know what was happening, but she was nearly sure it wasn't good. She reached into her jeans pocket and removed her cellphone, hitting number 2, she immediately called Pam....of course like all the other times she attempted to call her, it went right to voice mail. Tara bit her bottom lip, and rolled her eyes.*

"Fucking call me, it's a god damn emergency!"

*She said, and then hit send, looking up at Willa, she hugged the girl, close to her.*

"It's alright....we're gonna be alright..."

*She didn't know who she was trying to convince, Willa, or herself.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Willa looked at Tara incredulously. She knew that everything wasn't OK. She didn't quite know how she knew but she just did. She could feel nothing from Eric anymore and that fact both worried and terrified her. Not for her sake but for his and Pam's.

"I know that we'll be OK but what about Eric and Pam? I mean we can feel what they do right? Do you think they were burning? I felt the light leave me suddenly and then the pain came. Maybe they're somewhere that was daylight Tara. If they got caught in the sun, then that means......they're........dead."

Feeling the dam of her emotions break, Willa began to sob and hugged Tara as she cried. She felt something begin to stir inside her but dismissed it as she was completely taken over by her grief of having lost her maker. She had barely even begun to know him but losing Eric was harder on her than losing her daddy had been. She felt completely empty and alone.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Pain has a face.....allow me to introduce you to him....I am Pain Empty Lies

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm

*Tara's mouth looked grim, and was pushed into a solid line. She knew what Willa was saying wasn't a lie, and that is what scared her, dead......Eric and Pam....dead.....she shook her head, and wasn't about to let that kind of negative thinking in, she looked down for a moment, and remembered in a movie she saw somewhere that, they had said "Bad asses don't die." Natural Born Killers it was she was almost certain, but this wasn't a movie, this wasn't an after school special, this was real life, or as it would be un-life, there would be nothing to be said, if Pam & Eric were dead. Morning them would not bring them back. Crying would not ease anyone's pain, or the lack of feeling abandoned, so Tara did what was the only thing she could think of, Tara, did what she hated doing....Tara lied.*

"No way....ae you crazy, come on now Will, you think some stupid friggin sunshine could kill Eric? Or Pam, you think they survived all these years to have a little burn get to them? Naw hell no, there isn't anyway that there in any danger, fuck who do you know that is a vampire that is as old as Eric? I'll tell you who, no one, know why, because he's a ruthless son of a bitch, and smart, too, you know that, and Pam wouldn't wanna mess up her shoes, fuck there probably some where fucking each others brains out, laughing and feeding."

*Tara didn't believe that for one moment, but that wasn't important, what was important was making Willa believe it. She kissed Willa's far head, she stroked her hair, taking a piece and putting it behind Willa's ear.*

"Don't you worry about them, they'll be fine, I'll take care of you for a bit, you have no idea how long Eric and Pam have wanted a vacation, and trust me if you think being your Maker is going to stop them, you don't know them to well....they tend to be some what self centered, most vampires are....listen.....I promise....I will take care of you, till he comes back, I know I am not a tall, blond Viking, but....I will do my best. Do you trust me?"

*Tara said, hoping Willa, believed her.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Willa listened as Tara spoke, trying to comfort her and nodded. "Yeah I'm sure you're right. I'm sure that they're fine. I mean Eric knows to come in from the sun right?"

As she spoke the words, Willa knew that they were empty. She knew what she had felt earlier and what she didn't feel now. Eric might be self-centered but, if he were alive, she'd know wouldn't she? She'd know he was alive and, most likely, extremely pissed off that he were burned. After all, she had always felt his emotions; had always had this connection to him since the moment that she had emerged from the ground as a newborn vampire.

But Tara was trying so hard to convince Willa, and herself she suspected, that both of their makers were completely fine and unscathed that Willa didn't have the heart to let her down. Deep down, she knew that they were now both truly orphans....completely alone in the world except for one another and she knew that Tara knew the truth as well; even if neither of them could completely admit it out loud, they knew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:51 pm