For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A new face, in a big crowd

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

A new face, in a big crowd Empty A new face, in a big crowd

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Pam sat, bored with the Friday night. No one worthy of her company, or to be her meal. Desperation seeped off of everyone she encountered. Reeking of lust and fear mixed in, she sat on the throne watching the crowds of humans and vampires gyrating against one another. Baby vamp Jessica shook it against some fangbanger, while Tara caught her eye sporadically as she slid her body up and down the pole. Strangely, making Pam's arousal heighten. She'd never admit she was somewhat attracted to her progeny, and ignored it. A fangbanger at her feet begging to be bitten, she stands and leans close to his ear. "You...are not worthy of such a thing, back away from me or I will throw you." It was Friday and her choice of outfit was getting quite alot of attention, just the way she liked it.
    A new face, in a big crowd 57891810
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A new face, in a big crowd Empty Re: A new face, in a big crowd

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 am

~Quinn looks into the crowd, sizing up the dance floor before smiling and quietly removing several small objects from a case on his belt. Cupping them in the palm of his hand, he rolls them between the bodyguards and out into the crowd on the dance floor, timing their activation for maximum effect~

A new face, in a big crowd Laser-10

~as the light show expands, capturing the crowd, Quinn moves into place in the darkness between the beams and waits for the timed shutdown~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 am

She turned to face the distraction that made her snap from her thoughts. She heard a pop and saw lights like one from a disco hall, colors of the spectrum lighting up the room, making her eyes roll. Who in the hell but techno lights on her floor, is what she thought. She tried to look to see who the egotistical idiot would do that. The crowd was blocking her view. She rolled her eyes and sat back down, waiting for whomever it was to emerge.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 am

~Pressing the clip on his belt, all the lasers went dark and retracted quickly into the case. Smiling smugly, He looked around at the crowd, sizing up a few for potential, dismissing most....then his eyes fell on the throne on the stage, and the blonde standing there squinting against the show~

~He could not help but let out a deep, low laughter as he watched the confused faces swimming around him as they tried to pretend they had not just witnessed the show~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 am

She sat there on Eric's throne, one leg crossed over the other as she played a game on her phone. She was unimpressed by the entrance show and sat there in silence with a blank face. She could hear murmurs, heartbeats quicken, girls squeal with delight and a few scream. She refused to look up. Instead she used her senses to smell the person up. The scent was something different. Something of rarity. This perked her up as she looked up with hooded eyes to see the crowd beginning to part. Heavy footsteps with a faster heartbeat than most humans filled her ears.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 am

~striding forward and laughing, Quinn moved toward the stage as the crowd simply parted like silk from a sharp blade.~

~looking the blonde in the eyes with a smirk~

"Hello, Princess. I guess this is your party? You can just call me John Quinn"

A new face, in a big crowd Dwayne10
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 am

Without looking up she said in a monotoned voice. "Princess requires grace, and I'm far from graceful...or a lady. It's always my party....What do--" She looked down expecting to see something other than what she saw. Her eyes focused on a white shirt, almost too tight for the chest it covered, her eyes trailing up slowly to see a light brown jacket covering arms so big it amused her. A face looked into hers, with a cocked brow and sunglasses to boot. Pam blinked once, and tilted her head slightly thinking.The name, it was familiar. She'd heard it before. After a brief moment it hit her. Eric had told her various stories about a John Quinn that ran a party planning agency that catered to the supernatural community. He was highly respected among everyone due to his strength and what he was. He was rumored to have killed vampires before, older ones and very easily. "John...John Quinn? As in E(e)E owner, THE John Quinn...." She wanted to say more, but in the presence of humans it was not safe to bring up another supe since they weren't exactly out. He stood tall, masculine and confident. Transfixed was Pam, which was a sight in its own.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:05 am

~stepping forward and upward onto the stage, Quinn strode over to tower above Pam. As he stepped up, he nodded to acknowledge her question~

In a voice that seemed far to gentle for someone of his size, he spoke to her.

"We have things to discuss, Princess. Perhaps in private would be better."

~Taking her by the hand, he assists her in standing, holding her gaze while doing so...~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 am

Women squealed in the room, 90% of them jealous that he ignored their presence for the "vampire bitch" as they all tended to murmur. He took her by the hand and Pam arched a brow as she stood. After she was standing erect in front of him, having to look up to meet his eyes only slightly, thanks to her extremely high heels. She removed her hand from his. "I'm no one's Princess, cowboy." She said as she walked around him, down the stairs and started through the crowd. Calling over her shoulder. "You coming or you gonna stand there all night?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 am

~laughing out loud again, He leaped down from the stage, clearing half the dance floor and catching up with her in a few strides, wincing a bit from the squealing~

"Lead the way, sexy...."

The crowd closed behind them as security finally regained control and got the crowd back to normal.

Once the door was closed, he began to look around the room and give her time to gather her thoughts....
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 am

She headed into her office, with John in tow. She heard him close the door, as she took a seat on the edge of the front of her desk. Recrossing her legs she looked at him expressionless. "For the record...It's Pam. Just. Pam. I don't need a pet name, John. Now tell me, what brings you into Fangtasia?" She said as she looked at her nails, with a flat tone in her voice.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:29 am

~laughing, he sits in one of the lounge chairs~

"Well, you obviously know who I am, Pam. So we can trim a lot of the fat, as they say. You know what my business is, but what you may not have known is that I was born and raised right here in Louisiana...little town not to far from here, actually. I have decided to come back home and I am looking to set a base of operations and local contacts for venues. I have a lot of sources for various entertainment and a lot of friends in the business.

So the question I have for you, "Just Pam", is if you have ever dreamed bigger than this little club. Don't get me wrong, cher. This club is known in quite a few circles, if you get my meaning. What I want to know is do you dream big enough?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 am

"Listen...John" She looks up from her nails. "I have private investors and a recent silent...former partner. I'm not sure I need any more people trying to change this club. So, yes I dream and I dream big, but I am not sure you are big enough for my plans. Ya feel me?" She looked back to her nails and continued to file them.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:44 am

~Sitting up a bit, to look Pam in the eye~

Good to hear that you have the money side covered, cher...but that is not what I am talking about. I have the resources to bring talent to your club.

You have a great club here, and as I said...it is a known club. But the biggest thing I see is there is no headline band coming in here. I can make that happen. I am the one who took the EEE to the top of the food chain.

I am not looking for partners or anything like that. I like my business like it is, no offense of course. What I am wanting is to network locally. I have the musical contacts to bring any band you want here. You have the ear of the local community and might be able to give a nod at the right moment when I am networking other clubs.

Your call. I offer nothing but the opportunity to have a friend in the EEE, and I ask nothing in return but that you use us for booking your talent. I have heard you were trying to get Stained to play here but their manager wouldn't book it because he thinks this is a vamp only bar. I can make it happen. They have three more tour points up north then they are on down time. A band that is not playing is a band that is not making money. You want Stained, sign a binder with the EEE and we will make it happen.

~He leans back again in the chair, a smug smile on his face.~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:51 am

She smirks and stands listening to his speech and sales pitch. He should be selling snake oil, as he was quite a talker. She slowly walked to the lounge chair he was sprawled on. With on hand on a hip and her head tilted, she said. "Staind indeed did refuse to play here, and I know exactly how to fix that. Its called glamour sweetheart. When I want something, I get it. I just didn't want it right now. As you can see I'm understaffed and as of now that's my number one priority. I could see the EEE as useful to me, yes...but not at the moment. Thank you for your time John, I will stay in touch." She turned her back to him and walked to her desk, walking around it she sat in her chair and leaned back, resting her feet on the edge. She began to file her nails once more.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 am

Your choice, cher, as I said. This was just a friendly offer...and an open one.

~he stands, fishing into his coat pocket and tossing a flash drive on her desk with the EEE logo on it. ~

The details of our offer are on there if you decide to consider it. It does not matter to me which club I start with. I just liked the feel of yours...and you have some very tasty chocolate downstairs as well. Ah well. I guess I'll start elsewhere, but I may come as a patron sometimes.

~walking to the door, he smiles back at her, then opens the door to leave~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 am

She eyes him as he tosses the flash drive, silent and watching him. He moves across the office with grace and ease of a large cat. He flashed a bright white smile as he reaches the door. She was mulling over many thoughts in her head. One, why would John Quinn known were-tiger want to associate freely and willing with vampires...when just a year or so ago only did business with vampires for business. It seemed a tad more personal this time. As the door closed, she leaned forward and grabbed the flash drive putting it to her nose and taking in his scent once more. The smell of his blood, the lure of his body....it was all so intoxicating. She could smell the power and authority in his blood. His strength shown in his bulging biceps. The mention of her progeny Tara as tasty chocolate made a smile cross her lips. She was indeed tasty. But if he wanted a piece of what was hers, he'd have to work harder. She drummed her nails on her desk and thought about number two, Quinn could be detrimental to her, in many ways than one. She began to question lots of things. One being her strange attraction to him, or was it just his blood she wanted? She looked down at the flash drive and put it in her desk drawer, locking it safe inside. Leaning back she felt hungrier than she had been before his arrival. Damn....
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 am

~catching the door before it latches, and watching through the crack, seeing her actions he smiles and presses the door open again.~

"One last thing...there are other advantages to working with me."

~Smiling as he can read the hunger evident on her face, he pulls a small vial from his pocket with a lancet on it's side. Pricking his arm lightly, he fills the vial slowly, letting the scent hit her fully. Capping the vial, tosses it in her direction and heading out the door, latching it behind him with the parting comment of "A taste"

~Laughter can be heard going down the hallway as he leaves.~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:19 am

The smell of his blood assaulted her nose as her fangs dropped into place. She watched him fill the vial and toss it to her, she caught it as she stared at him. The door closed and she looked at the vial. She grinned as she made her fangs retract and stood, holding the vial in between two fingers. She wouldn't taste it now...she'd hold onto it. If she wanted to taste, she wanted it directly from him, from the tap itself. And while she drank his blood, she wanted to show him what a tigress she could be herself. She chuckled to herself and slid the vial into the small economy size fridge in her office. She headed out of her office looking for her meal of the night, aiming to take her frustrations out on the next fangbanger she deemed worthy, and there weren't many. But a lady in pink caught her eye, and Tara's too so it seemed. She grinned and had a perfect idea for some bondage and quality time with her progeny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:17 pm