For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Reassurance From a Wise Woman

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Reassurance From a Wise Woman Empty Reassurance From a Wise Woman

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 am

"I don't wanna be alone no more"

Jason Stackhouse's own words echoed around him like a misty haze, surrounding him in a field of self doubt. He couldn't do this, how could one man stand up against all vampires? There was hundreds of them and there was only one of him. He didn't know what to do. Sookie was not answering his calls, he figured that she was mad at him for something that he had done. But for the life of him he couldn't think of anything. So he had come to the one place that he had always felt safe, the one place where he could be close to them; his parents; Michelle Turner Stackhouse and Corbett James Stackhouse.

Reassurance From a Wise Woman J_stac10

The day had drawn darker as he stood at the grave side of his parents, a gentle warm breeze warming his body as he gazed down at his parents gravestones.

'I thought I would find you hear'

Jason turned to meet his mother's gaze.

"Momma?...I didn't think i would see you again" he spoke, joyed to see her again.

'I will never leave you baby..I am always here. Just because you can't see me. Doesn't mean i am not here'

Jason turned back to look at his momma's grave and turned back to her.

"You never said goodbye" he whispered.

'Oh sweetie...We were never gone. You just couldn't see us'

"I can't do it..I can't take down all these vampires. I ain't smart enough in my head to do it" he grunted.

'Yes. You. Are baby...Don't let them get to you. Don't let them get inside your head. They may be faster than you..but you are smarter than them. Don't forget that Jason'

Jason nodded to himself as he turned back to stare at his family, family that had been taken away from him. His momma, daddy and Grams. All because of fuckin vampires.

"I'm smart?" he smiled a little as he turned to face his momma but she was gone.

He knew what he had to do...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:03 pm