For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Family

Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Family Empty Family

Post by Martha Bozeman Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:01 pm

-Martha was shocked to get a call from Sam asking if Emma and Luna could come stay with her for a few days. When he explained all that had happened she agreed willingly. The way he spoke she was certain Luna didn't know any of this, which made her weary. She'd waited anxiously to see her grand daughter again which brought a big smile to her face when she ran up to her. Luna waddling reminded her of when she carried little Emma. She was happy for Luna, but still missed her son and somewhat blamed Luna for his death. Sam had more fault in it all, he interfered in family. She tried to hold on to the hope that this child might somehow be for Marcus, by some kind of miracle. The last few days Luna had avoided much of her and she couldn't take it any longer, they had to talk. She knocked on the guest room door and waited for her to answer.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Family Empty Re: Family

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Luna sighed and tried to roll off the bed; in the end she just called out for her to open the door. She didn't want to see Martha right now. She hated that she was even here. She wanted to be home, with Sam! Especially With Peanut being so close.

"What is it, Martha?"
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:36 pm

-She entered the room and closed the door, seeing Emma laying next to Luna watching the television. Leaning against the wall she looked down for a moment then back up at Luna.-

"Listen, I know you don't want to be here. I know you and I didn't always see eye to eye. But that's my grand daughter and I want her safe...you too. You're always welcome here, but I would like to know...do you think Emma could ever be in a pack?"
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 pm

"Never!"

She leaped from the bed and let out a cry as a sharp pain went through her stomach. Martha would do anything to make sure that Emma ended up just like Marcus,but Luna refused to let that happen. Emma would be nothing like him. Nothing.

"Emma will not join your pack, Martha. She is your granddaughter, yes. But I am her mother. No."
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 pm

-She watched her cry out in pain and knew those signs-

"I respect your opinion as her mother, but she will need a pack...eventually. She cannot be taught our ways by someone who doesn't understand them. I at least beg you to reconsider."

-She frowned and stepped closer as Emma watched on from the bed, looking from both of them.-

{Will that man vampire take me away again?}

-Martha stopped in her tracks and looked from Luna to Emma.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:24 pm

"No, Emma. I will rip him limb from limb if he so much as breathes in your...AHHH!"

Another lain shot through her and she doubled over, her breaths coming in shirt pants as her stomach tightened. It was too soon for these pains.

"Martha, she isn't... No. She doesn't have to change. She can be normal."

That is all she ever wanted for her daughter, for her to have a normal life.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:39 pm

-Martha sighed and nodded.- "You'll see in the long run, it's what she needs. Are you in labor? Should I call Sam? He should have been here by now. Can I get you anything?- She was genuinely concerned for the well being of her, she seemed like she was in a lot of pain.

{Again we bring you the actual footage of what appears to be Steve Newlin turning into a woman identified as a Luna Garza. Steve was scheduled to give a press conference in reference to the footage of he and Russell Edgington, famed and feared vampire who mindlessly killed an anchor just six months ago. Mr. Newlin declined an interview with us, only releasing the statement that it was a set up and no one was being harmed. Here is that clip again.}

-Martha turned to Luna and covered her mouth.-

"Oh my god."
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm

"Shit," she muttered as she rubbed her tight stomach. "Emma? Go call Sam. Please."

Emma jumped off the bed and ran onto the living room to call Sam, leaving the two of them alone.

"She was kidnapped. I... I had to do it. I had to save her!"
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:01 pm

"You could have told me....despite what you think I do care about your safety too." -She sighed and watched Emma run to call Sam.-

"I don't blame you, not one bit. But now you may be in more danger than you thought. Just remember you have a home here too."

-She sighed and watched on as she had contractions, despite her refusal to believe it...she was in labor.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 pm