For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You Will Be Free

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

You Will Be Free Empty You Will Be Free

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:28 pm

"Please.....Please let me go. Momma will be worried about me....Please just let me go. I swear I won't tell no one what you did" Brianna pleaded with her captor.

"You shut your mother fuckin mouth. Whore of Satan!" an unknown voice echoed through the velvet of darkness.

"Please.....I don't wanna die" she pleaded.

"Do you want that silver in you again? Now shut the fuck up! Before I stake you myself" he snapped.

"Please....Please daddy!" she whimpered.

"You ain't no daughter of mine...You gone and let some vampire get his fangs in you....Did you screw him as well? Let him put his dead pecker inside you!" her father screeched at Brianna as she bent down towards her bloodied face as he grasped a thick linked silver chain in his hand.

"No....No daddy...Please....I didn't want this" she began tearing as red trickles of blood slid down her face.

"You ain't my daughter...She died the night you came back....You ain't nothing to me no more. Your dead! A fuckin vampire! You are dead to me Brianna...And your mother will never know about this. I will tell her you ran away from home. She will never get to have this memory like I have" he lowered his voice to a crisp silent whisper.

"Daddy....Please don't do this" she began pleading with him again.

"You won't feel a thing. It will be quick I promise you" he cooed.

"Daddy...Please. I don't want to die" she pleaded again.

Without another word, he returned to the shadows of the basement of the family home. As he stood at an old work bench, in center place was a mahogany wooden stake wrapped in a silk cloth, that he had purchased that day from one of store that had recently stocked wooden and silver bullets and various other things to use against vampires.

You Will Be Free Vampir10

"I remember the day you were born...You were so tiny, They didn't even let me hold you because you were so tiny. You had all these tubes and wires in you, I prayed to God every day that you would survive. And when I heard you cry for the first time, Jesus had answered my prayers. I promised to protect you with my life...And that is what I am going to do" he choked on his last words, refusing to let himself break.

"Daddy...Daddy listen to me. I promise I won't kill no body, I swear. I will live down here, I won't go out. I will be good" she tried to reason with him.

"Your not good no more Brianna...Your a vampire. And vampires kill. And I won't let you do that.I won't let you harm anyone" he spoke as his breathing had become ragged and sharp as he exhaled loudly.

Her father sank to his knees as he held the hand crafted stake in his hand, taking one last look at his daughter Brianna.

"You will be with God...He will look after you now. And we will see you again soon. I promise you" he caressed her red stained cheek "Now close your eyes sweetheart" he whispered.

"Daddy....Don't...Please" she tried again pleading with him.

"Close your eyes" he instructed.

Complying with her father's command, she gently closed her eyes as she rested her silver restrained hands on her lap, feeling the searing of the silver melt into her flesh.

"I love you Brianna...You can be at peace now" he whimpered as his grip on the stake began to become tighter as his skin turned a deep shade of red and patches of white.

"Daddy....I'm sorry" she whispered.

"You have nothing to be sorry for....I will release you from this eternity of damnation" he blubbered.

Raising the stake above his head, he gazed upon his daughter quivering in the corner of the stale, damp basement. He knew he was doing the right thing, this was the painless way, he wouldn't let others get to her. Torment her for what she now was.

"You will be free"

Without another word, he let out a hurling scream as he began to lower the stake at his daughter. To end the torment...

To end everything.