For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Reconnected Once Again (2013)

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Reconnected Once Again (2013) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reconnected Once Again (2013)

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Kiara's footsteps could be heard not too far away. She had what she needed; her laptop and a planner of sorts. Without thinking she pressed play on her messages, greeted with one left by Glenn.

"I'm leaving this one on my own since you know...adult things. But I considered what you asked me before and you need to ask yourself this. Is being with that vampire making you happy? If the answer is yes then who cares how fucked up the relationship seems. If he treats you well and makes you happy stay with him Lil Bit... don't worry about how it may look on the outside. The relationship is for you two, not for anyone else" said the message which echoed in the house.

"I can't say I'm too fond of the vampire, but if he's the one you chose, even after all this time then I'll be a good big brother and not give him such a hard time. As for your other question you're right, as wolves we're totally driven by sex and it makes it hard to distinguish what is lust and what is love. But think of this at least, if you can imagine giving up sex with him and still have him near and that still makes you happy then you're in love and nothing will change that. Otherwise then just bed him till both of you can't walk and get him out of your system" finished Glenn's voice before another man interrupted the message.

"Or be in love with him and still fuck him silly, it's what I'll do once Glenn gets off the phone!" called out the second male voice before Glenn pushed his way back into the message.

"Anyways, just take care of yourself Lil Bit. You've already told me time and time again how much you love this vampire, so go and tell him. If he accepts then great! if not...well then you tell big brother and I'll stake him" ended the message.

Kiara couldn't help but chuckle. She had retried her engagement ring from her desk, planning to show it to Bill but Glenn was right. At least he needed to know how much she'd never stop loving him. If Bill still wanted her, which all indications seemed to point to a yes, then she was willing to put all their past behind them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Bill could not but help himself, he flipped back several pages as he pulled out an image of Kiara on some sort of beach, a photo taking by another person, although he had debated on to ask who took it. As he pulled it from its slot and placed it inside his pocket inside his jacket.

Reconnected Once Again (2013) - Page 2 Miranda-kerr-144759E1

He hoped that she wouldn't miss this one as he had yet to have one of before they had met, finding a pureness in her smile, untarnished by darkness of his influence or presence in her life. He quickly scanned his watch and realized that they had been there far longer that he wished.

"Kiara! We must leave. Grab what you came for!" he called out.

As he heard a murmur of voice, his whole body became on alert as he approached her office as he peered his head inside to see that she was alone. She was listening to messages as she heard two men as she listened to the messages.

He heard everything and it hit him like a ton of bricks. After everything that they had been through, she was willing to forgive him just like that? It was then he turned from her office, catching a glimpse of the guest bedroom that he had stayed in whilst she helped him recover from his first episode of Lilith. He opened the door as it creaked loudly echoing around her home, walking across as he perched himself on the edge of the bed, reveling in the silence.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Kiara jumped when Bill called for her. "Coming!" she said as she turned off the answering machine. With her phone in her pocket she wouldn't need this to take her calls anymore. She looked around, making sure she had all she needed before she stepped out of her office.

It was only then she realized there was a door open across the hall that shouldn't be open to begin with. with a frown she made her way there, realizing it was her guest bedroom and that Bill was there in the shadows.

"Bill? I'm sorry if I made you wait" she said, unsure of what was going on. She fumbled in the dark a bit until she found the dimmer switch. She turned it up just enough to give the barest hint of light to the room but still keep it dark for Bill's light sensitive eyes.

He just sat there on the bed and it worried her. Had something else happened?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Bill remained in silence as he sat in darkness as he remained sitting on the edge of the bed, as though an invisible ripple had washed through him as he closed his eyes as he was brought to the point in his past that had led him to where he was now. He remembered everything as though it was flashing through like a movie reel before his eyes, all the memories as though he needed to feel the way that he did.

He opened his eyes to see that the room was lit with a dim light as he soon heard Kiara slowly approaching him as she remained quiet after apologizing for making him wait.

"...The thing about being a vampire is that you remember everything, every one that you have lost. As you remain the same for the rest of eternity as you watch everyone else around you age...You remember everything" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:24 pm

She set down her things in the corner and approached him. She knelt down, getting to eye level with him as she placed a hand on his knee.

"Are you remembering something bad or painful then? You look so sad" she whispered, genuine worry in her voice.

"Are you still thinking I'll run? Because I'm not" she said as she pulled out of her pocket the engagement ring he'd given her so many months ago.

Reconnected Once Again (2013) - Page 2 Gr5605-pinksapphirering-engagement

"See? I told you I still had it"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:30 pm

"...Judith, she was turned because of my infatuation with her. Lorena turned her to keep me by her side, she sought anything possible to keep me there with her. I punished Judith because I believed that she was the only reason that I stayed for as long as I did....What if that happens again? What if you decide to run? What if I were to turn you because it would be the only way that I could keep you?" he whispered again.

As though shook from his trail of thought as he heard her voice, as he gazed down at the ring in her hand, the ring that he had given her all those months ago. Seemed like a lifetime ago now, everything had changed since that moment.

"You will run...Everyone does, Jessica, you and one day Brianna shall do the same" he assured her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:33 pm

She shook her head and laid her head on his knee. "I'm tired of running... every time I run I only end up hurt even more" she whispered.

"I'm staying Bill...for as long as you will have me" she said before she went back to his earlier statements that seemed more directed to himself than her.

"You know...I was ready...to have you turn me. I thought...if I couldn't be cured of my disease..then you could turn me vampire and I'd be made whole again" she whispered softly before looking up at him.

"I'm not leaving you Bill. I'm tired of things always forcing us apart"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:39 pm

"No....I will not turn you, not like that. Not as a last resort" he directed at her.

He stood from the bed as he began pacing back and forth and glanced to see that she had perched herself on the same spot on the bed that he had occupied seconds ago.

"I can't keep lying to myself....I have done that for almost all my immortal life. It was a skill that I had been very accustomed too. I shall not lie to you, I believed that Sookie would be the one that I would turn. That she would be the one that would stand by my side for the rest of eternity...But that has changed. The moment that I saw you, I saw you as a way to get back as Northman, to gain the upper hand....That night at the party, do you remember?" he turned to her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:42 pm

She nodded, feeling a spark of hurt when he said he'd at first been using her to get back at Eric. She recalled the evening he spoke of vividly. It had been the first time they'd slept together after a fiasco of a party.

"How could I forget?" she said softly, not wanting to explore whatever emotions he'd evoked when he spoke of Sookie and how he'd been willing to turn her. She wasn't sure where this conversation was going. Was Bill saying he couldn't be with her anymore? was he building up to some dramatic break up?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 pm

"Isabel questioned me that night, and she knew before I could even admit to myself what I felt. She knew me better than I knew myself that night....I think even there, before I could admit it to myself. That I loved you back then, although it took me some time to allow myself to become involved with someone else" he spoke softly.

His hands ran through his hair as he tried to summon up the next words that were already threatening to bubble over.

"I am not good for you...I should let you go and live your life with a human who can give you everything that I cannot. I can only bring you darkness, I cannot walk with you in the light...Being with me will keep you from everything that you need, that you deserve. I have tried to kill you twice and you sit here when you should be running from the hills"

He didn't know where this was all coming from, but he knew that he had to say it.

"...But yet I cannot let you go, even though my head is telling me that it is the right thing for you..I am too selfish to let you go" he whispered.

Closing the gap between them as he reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet as she stood before him. Taking her hand as he placed it directly over his un-beating heart.

"...I love you....and for that I shall never feel sorry for wanting what I want. I want us to try again, properly. Everything else in the past forgotten....I have always wanted you" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:55 pm

She blinked at his words. She hadn't known Isabel had said something that night, nor that he'd felt anything but lust for her that night either.

When he stood her up she gulped, but she found herself blushing the moment he placed her hand above where his heart was.

"I can't let you go either... Part of me knows theres darkness inside you, and it scares me sometimes. But I cannot imagine a world, a day, a night where I don't find myself beside you"

She moved closer, their bodies barely an inch apart. "I want us to try again, to put everything behind us and start anew" She lifted her head until she was locked in his gaze. "I love you Bill Compton... I never stopped loving you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:04 pm

He heard her words that stung him in a place that he believed to be dead, as though his un-beating heart had been struck with a jolt of lightening forcing his blood faster around his veins. Like for one moment he felt as human that he could ever be. She had brought that one second to life inside of him, it was a moment that he would never forget.

".....No matter what happens next...You will always be mine" he reassured her.

His hand trailed up from her chin to cup her cheek.

"Always" he whispered.

As though he was a human in that moment that seemed to stretch and engulfed him and froze him in this moment of time. He lowered his head as his lips connected with Kiara's, his other free hand wrapped around her waist as pulled her body close to his own so that they were joined, flesh on flesh, love on love, vampire and were together.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:07 pm

She nodded a split second before their lips connected. Her hand still on his chest, now pinned between them as he pulled them tightly together.

She placed her free hand on his shoulder, feeling his skin warm up the longer they remained together. Vaguely she was aware that they were supposed to be heading back, but no part of her wanted to listen to reason. She'd been apart from him for what seemed like a million lifetimes. Fate's cruel machinations striving to keep them emotionally and physically apart.

Now that it seemed that their hearts were joined once more she wanted to waste no time in being apart from him. She willed time to stop, to have them forever locked in this perfect moment of bliss.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:11 pm

His hand replicated her gentle touch as it drifted smoothly to her waist as he held onto the hem of her skirt and remained there for a few moments. His lips continued to mold to Kiara's, his tongue gently gliding against hers as she repeated his own actions. Groaning a little he he pulled back, remembering that she needed air.

"....Do you have a light tight room that I can rest in for the day?" he questioned.

He knew that they should both be heading back, but right now his mind was not thinking logically.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:27 pm

She groaned as his tongue did wicked things to her resolve. Not to mention the lack of oxygen was making any coherent thought impossible.

As soon as he pulled away she gulped air, feeling some semblance of sanity return to her.

"....Do you have a light tight room that I can rest in for the day?"

She nodded, feeling a twinge of excitement settle in her stomach. "Yes..." she said breathlessly. "This...and my bedroom are light tight" she whispered, her lips swollen from his kiss, her cheeks flushed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 pm

"Are you sure?.....Are you sure that this is what you want?" he questioned her.

He could see the flush in her cheeks as she was debating her answer, if she said no then he would stop. They would rest here for the night and would return back to the estate the following night. If she said no, he would have been more than happy to just lay there with her in his arms.

"I will not do anything that you do not want me to Kiara" he reassured her as he could see her still debating her answer.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:55 am

She bit her lower lip. A mixture of nerves, excitement and trepidation fluttered in her stomach. She knew what she was about to agree too, but her fear was that this would be deja vu of her life. Would he leave her after the deed was over? Would she wake up alone and begin another nightmarish chapter of her life?

Everything so far pointed that Bill wouldn't do such a thing, but it was hard to squash away fears born out of years of abuse and neglect.

She brought her hand up, grabbing the ring and brought it up to eye level between them. She'd gone to great lengths not to lose this ring.

"Bill..." she began, meeting his azure gaze. "Won't you be my first....my last...my only?" she asked, her gaze never breaking from his. She didn't want to wait, to wait and to run the risk of fate again pulling them apart. She wanted to seize every moment she could with him. To make all the memories they had been so far denied.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:14 am

Bill gazed down at the ring that was held between them as the dim light caught the angle of the soft pink diamond and created a shimmer of sparkling light between them as he raised his eyes to meet Kiara's.

"...It would be the greatest gift that you could ever give" he whispered.

Without breaking eye contact as he slowly took her hand into his own and placed the ring inside his pocket, the old ring signifying their previous life. When the time was right he would get her a new one.

".....The ring of the past....Soon a ring for the future" he assured her when he saw her puzzled expression.

Slowly he began unbuttoning his jacket, one button as a time.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 am

She watched him take the ring and pocket it. She smiled, knowing Bill, he had something planned for that ring so she wasn't overly worried about it.

She blushed when he began to unbutton his jacket, but then she stopped him with her hand. "Not here... lets go to my room" she said, blushing even more at how her statement sounded.

"Isn't that where most boyfriends love their girls?" she said, trying to sound teasing. She took his hand and lead him out of the guest bedroom. She began to make her way up the stairs, every few steps turning her head to look at him behind her.

Soon they were in her bedroom, a room that held that messy look as if no one had ever left. She turned on a switch which turned on lights on the edge of the floor, giving enough light where she could see but it wouldn't hurt Bill's eyes. Tiny lights came up near the windows; the light tight shutters now ready to activate as soon as dawn approached.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 am

Without a chance to speak, he was pulled from the guest bedroom and followed Kiara's direction towards her bedroom. A place that had long been erased from his mind, every inch of her home had been erased as he found it too difficult to imagine being again. The room was lit with lights that decorated the edge of the floor. It was as though now he felt something stir deep inside of him, a sense of fear.

Everything was going to be new with Kiara, her first experience by his own hand. He mentally debated of ways to change their course, but this is what she wanted.

"....Is this what you want? Do not do anything you think will please me Kiara..This is about you" he commented.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:41 am

She smiled as she looked at him. "Bill....I'm so afraid that if I wait... you'll be gone again...I'll be gone again" she whispered as she tightened her hold on his hand a bit.

"I don't want any regrets... I don't want to look back and wish I had acted sooner" She got closer to him, pressing her forehead gently against his, their noses almost touching.

"I want you to be my first tonight.... I want to make this memory with you. I want it to drown out all my sad memories"

She smiled gently, bringing her free hand up and touching his cheek. "I can't control the future...but I can control the here and now... and right now...all I want is you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:51 am

"...Then trust me" he whispered.

Taking her hand into his own once again as it molded softly into his, as he went back to unbuttoning his jacket coming to the last button as he slowly peeled it from his shoulders and slid it across a chair close to the bed.

"...Trust me that I won't hurt you" he reassured her.

His hand trailed around to the base of her back as his fingers danced along the hem of her skirt as he looped a finger inside and with ease he slowly slid it down her legs as it pooled by her feet.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 am

She nodded at his words. She did trust him. Despite the odd bought of nerves inside her she knew that he wouldn't hurt her, not tonight.

Her eyes followed his jacket as it landed on a chair near her bed but her gaze was brought back to his when his hand trailed behind her. She shivered slightly when his cool skin touched hers.

A soft sound later and her skirt was pooled by her feet, leaving her more exposed than before. Goosebumps raised all over her legs and a blush crept all over her cheeks. In her mind she was beating herself up. She wasn't wearing anything overly sexy, having not expected this to happen tonight.

She wondered what he was thinking. Was he pleased with her choice? Did he even want to do this tonight?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:06 am

His hand trailed across her warm flesh as he continued to gaze into her eyes as he could see that she was agreeing to this moment between them. He could see her nerves reflecting in her eyes as a siren was flashing above her head.

"Lie down sweetheart" he instructed softly.

As his hands trailed to his shirt as he slowly began unbuttoning his shirt which soon ended it on the floor by her skirt.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 am

She took a few steps back before sitting on her bed. She kicked off her flat shoes and scooted back on her bed until she was up by where all her pillows were.

She watched him undo his shirt, exposing his bare chest. She couldn't help but feel the spark of desire at seeing him even half naked.

She laid down, her upper body propped up a bit by the pillows. She watched him watch her and she had to look away for a moment less she blush even more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 am