For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A taste of Home

Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

A taste of Home Empty A taste of Home

Post by Arabella Trillo Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1999-a-meeting-of-coincidence

Arabella stepped from the shower., smiling. The note on the table had her both excited and terrified. Cassia had chosen her over her own family. That gave her a lot to live up to.
    She smelled Cassia’s sweet lilac scent before she saw her walk through the door. Vincent was still holed away in his wing of the house with Vivian. Johnathan was out and now, her lover was back. She smiled and cast her eyes down for a moment, still feeling so odd around Cassia. “You came back.” She murmured.

“Did you doubt I would?” Cassia replied as she dropped her bags at the door and walked forward to lift Arabella’s chin. Looking into her eyes, Cassia gave her a soft, reassuring smile. “I have realized…you are all I will ever want or need.”

Arabella leaned forward and captured her lips in a heated kiss. It surprised Cassia, but she quickly wrapped her arms around the woman she had fallen so in love with. With her speed and strength, Arabella moved them to press Cassia against the edge of the dining table. She continued her kisses along every exposed part of creamy skin. Arabella’s tongue moved in a circle around her nipple, pulling the front of her dress down to expose her breasts. Cassia began to breathe harder as her arousal became headier. It was an intoxicating aroma that Arabella found transfixing and elevated her own arousal. Her fangs dropped and Cassia pulled herself up onto the table. Kicking the dress the rest of the way off, she sat bare on the table, grinning at Arabella.

“Hungry?”

“For many things….”

“Ravish me, assault me, taste me…take me Arabella.” Arabella smiled a fanged smile and did just that. She leaned forward and bit into the side of her left breasts, pulling twice from her swollen mounds. Her nipples were erect and enticing her to lick or touch them. She felt like she could not get enough.

“Oh yes!” Cassia cried out.

Licking her lips slowly, she met Cassia’s eyes and pressed a hand to her clavicle, pushing her back so she lay down on the table. Her hands placed on her knees and slowly moved up to the apex of her thighs, parting them. Her hunger grew, the blood pulsating in her femoral artery. She rubbed her fingers over her heated core, causing a shiver from Cassia. Using the pads of her fingers, she moved her fingers in a circle as she kissed her knee down to the inner thigh. The pulse sped up and she inserted her fingers within her core. She gasped and moaned loudly.
    “Do it! Drink! Oh baby, yes!”

Without another word, she continued to tease her with her fingers as her fangs sank into her flesh like a knife through hot butter. She pulled the sweet blood into her mouth and drank.

Last edited by Arabella Trillo on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A taste of Home Empty Re: A taste of Home

Post by John Quinn Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Even before he arrived at the house, he could sense the difference in the air. He grinned. Arabella was definitely giving her little friend a warm welcome...perhaps even more. His meeting with Brianna had left him in a slightly uncomfortable condition, and the heavy scent of arousal in the air was going to make this a very long night. After seeing a flash of pale skin in the kitchen windows, he made sure to take the back way into the house. Let them have their fun tonight. Cassia had given up a lot to make things work with Ari. He smiled, in spite of himself, as he quietly made his way to the bedrooms in the secure wing.

He turned on the shower, pure cold, and stepped inside with a shudder. Feeling the water cascade over him, he felt some temporary relief. When he finished his shower, he laid back on the bed, closing his eyes, thinking about the little brunette he had met. He had done things the wrong way with Jessica. This time he intended to do them the right way. As much as he hated to admit it, even to himself, he had still been on the rebound from Kiara when he and Jessica had gotten together. Now he was free and clear, but he still intended to the right way. She was looking for a mentor to teach her, he would be happy to provide that. If they had a bit of fun along the way, he could live with that. He heard the noises from the main house quieting and smiled. It must be getting close to morning. He heard the door slide shut and was flooded with the heady scent of their arousal as they both ran into Arabella's rooms. He could hear them in the next rooms but tried to force it from his mind by thinking about Brianna. The scents in the air were not helping his condition, but he decided to try and get some sleep. He reached out, flicking off his lights.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 pm