For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Just Another Night

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Just Another Night Empty Just Another Night

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 am

Brianna's arms stretched above her head as her eyes flickered open as she allowed her body to be awoken by the setting of the sun welcoming a new evening ahead of her. As she turned her head to see that Quinn was already awake and gazing down at her she could not help but feel she was under a microscope being observed.

"Morning....Evening...Whatever it is" she grinned.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Just Another Night Empty Re: Just Another Night

Post by John Quinn Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Quinn leaned down, kissing Brianna softly, his nails sliding across the curve of her side.

"Morning..Evening...it doesn't really matter. I have something special planned for tonight, and it will require for you to trust me. You will enjoy it."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:25 am

Brianna looked on curious as she could not help but giggle as she felt his nails tickle her side as she leaned up from the pillow as kissed him back.

"I am sure I will love it. And you know that I trust you" she told him.

Instantly sitting up in bed as she pulled the thin sheet around to cover herself.

"What would you like me to do?" she grinned.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 am

Hearing her question, so many thoughts ran through his mind. He grinned and spoke softly.

"Get dressed. All black clothing. Don't worry about makeup, I'll help you with that when we are ready for it."

He rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom for a shower.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:42 am

Brianna frowned curiously when he said all black clothing, were they going to a funeral or something?

"Should I be worried about you doing my make up?" she joked.

When he did not respond and headed to the shower she debated on joining him but decided against it as she was curious to see what he had up his sleeve. She quickly sped to the shower and quickly dried herself as she wrapped the towel around herself as she headed to her dresser and tried to find some black clothing. Only being able to find the black dress that she had purchased on her last shopping trip.

Just Another Night Black-10
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Quinn finished his shower and walked into Brianna's room. Seeing the dress, she chuckled and headed to talk to Arabella.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Cassia was combing Arabella's hair after their shower when Jonathan walked in. She saw him in her mirror and smiled.

"Good evening, Jonathan. Any good plans for tonight?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Quinn chuckled as he watched them. They were more like sisters than lovers sometimes. Hearing her question, he smiled.

"Yes, actually. I am going to be taking Brianna to see Rocky Horror, but she has nothing appropriate to wear. Any chance you would have something in her size?"
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:21 pm

She smiled at the news of their plans.

"She's never seen it? Oh this should be an experience for her. By all means, she and Cassia are about the same size. Pick out something for her to wear for tonight. I'm sure we won't mind."

Leaning her head to the side, she kissed Cassia's hand. Cassia giggled and spoke softly.
    ~Oh yes, feel free. Our plans for tonight do not require clothing~

They both started giggling as Quinn walked into the closet to search for an outfit for tonight for Brianna. It took him a little time but he found just the right outfit for her.

Just Another Night Black-10
    He took the dress and paused in the main room.

"Let us know when she is ready and Cassia will come help with her makeup. We went last month when they first started showing it again."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:24 pm

"Thanks. that would be great. Thanks again for letting her borrow the dress."

He smiled with relief. At least there was someone else to do her makeup now. He hung the dress inside her door and slipped back out, grinning, to get himself ready.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 am

With her towel still wrapped around her as she did not even notice the dress hanging on the back off her bedroom door as she placed the one that she had in her hands back into her drawer. Walking over to the door as she unhooked the dress as gazed at it curiously 'This is not a dress that she would have picked for herself but if Quinn liked it then so did she'

Slipping on the dress as her hair dropped below her shoulders dry thanking that it never did take it long to fully dry. She admired herself in the dress, a perfect fit. She hoped Quinn would like her in it as she headed towards his bedroom, leaning against the open door as she gazed at him.

"Is this more appropriate?" she smirked.

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Quinn smiled when she entered but kept his back to her for the moment while he added the finishing touches to his makeup for tonight. He turned, smiling at her.
    Just Another Night Rock_h10

"You look great. Cassia will be down in a few minutes to do your makeup for tonight. You didn't really think I was going to do it, did you?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:44 am

Brianna could not help but chuckle as she bit her lip as she took in what he was wearing, the make up alone was enough to have her even more curious as what he had planned.

"I don't know....Your handy work looks pretty neat to me and I know that you are very good with your hands" she grinned "So why do I need Cassia to do my make up? If you tell me what you would like then I can get straight to work" she suggested.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:33 pm

He chuckled at her comment about his hands and set to work, turning the room's mirror away from her while he worked. Once he was done, he smiled and nodded as he turned the small table mirror so she could see her reflection. He set a felt top hat on her head and chuckled.
    Just Another Night 4f873510

"The hat adds just the right touch I think...Ready to go?"

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:43 am

Brianna sat patiently and quietly as magic was worked on her make up as she tried to figure out what Quinn was up to, she was dying to know where they were going and why they had to dress like this.

"The hat adds just the right touch I think...Ready to go?" tipping the hat a little to the side as she gave her approval of her make up as she turned back to Quinn.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 am

Quin grinned at her question.

"Now, if I told you that, it would not be much of a surprise, would it?"

He led her to the waiting car with a chuckle. Mathew was in a full suit with "Time Warp" makeup. At least the night should be interesting. He helped Brianna into the car and nodded to Mathew to pull out.

"Tinseltown in Shreveport, Mathew. We need to be there before midnight."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 am

"But that is not fair" she pouted.

Brianna buckled herself into the car out of human habit as she heard Quinn give Matthew his orders as she could not help but feel excited.

"Tinsel-town in Shreveport, Matthew. We need to be there before midnight"

Tinsel-town? Shreveport? Were they going to some party? Was it to do with Fangtasia?
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:32 am

As they pulled up to the theater, he grinned as he saw the line of people. He walked to the front window and the attendant waved them in the door. He pulled a printout from his pocket and handed it to an usher who led them to their seats. He leaned over, whispering to Brianna.

"You are in for a treat. There is nothing like this show..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:58 am