For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Brianna's Last Request

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Brianna's Last Request - Page 2 Empty Re: Brianna's Last Request

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:02 pm

They were searched for weapons and massive hands touched her legs and waist, patting her down. She growled and narrowed her eyes, "HEY! Would I seriously hide a gun in my crotch...I'm a vampire for gods sake." She moved away from that guard and rolled her eyes as the guard ushered them inside. She looked around the commons room and waited for Quinn to show, getting antsy about how she would tell him. Her emotions were a roller coaster and she was high strung. She fiddled with her hands and paced, waiting.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Quinn walked to the wall, looking at the pictures hanging there as they walked in.

"Why are you here, Jessica? and what gives you the right to bring him with you into my home?"
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Matthew could see the way that the beast was glaring at him, the tone of his voice of disgust at being in his home. He did not want to be here, it was all for Brianna that he was here as he turned to Jessica.

"We are here for a reason Jessica...Tell him" he commanded her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 pm

She looked at Matthew and his commanding self, rolling her eyes. She didn't do well with authority lately. Blood tears welled in her eyes as she fought to break the news. She looked down at her hands and shifted her weight. "I know you're busy with...things...but I am here by Brianna's request. She wanted to see you...no, needed to see you." She looked up and a tear rolled down. "She doesn't have long....hep v..." She looked back down so she could calm herself from her tears, trying to hold herself up.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:21 pm

"She doesn't have long....hep v..."

Hearing her words, his eyes went cold as he turned to face them. He stormed to Mathew, getting inches from his face.

"You idiot. You were supposed to be protecting her. How could you have allowed this to happen? You claimed to care, and you failed in the one damn thing you were being paid to do."

He held out a hand to Jessica, preventing her from interfering.

"Mathew, how could you be so careless?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

She started to step in but was halted by his hand. She stopped and was glad Quinn agreed with her. He was angry...so he did still care for her. That was sweet. "Quinn...calm down. She doesn't have much time and really wants to see you. It's bad...really bad."
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Matthew remained on the spot as Quinn got up in his face, inches from his own as he talked down to him like a child about protecting Brianna, Jessica trying to stop him. He gazed down at the ground for a few seconds before raising his head to meet Quinn's eyes as a smirk spread across his face.

"Oh I did not fail....John" he smirked as he glanced at Jessica "In fact....I accomplished what I was paid to do....Tick tock John. Tick tock" he smirked.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Quinn grabbed Mathew by the hair, throwing him across the room. Quinn growled and stormed toward him.

"Betrayer...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:33 pm

She rose her head in shock at his words. When Quinn threw him across the room, the information was still registering...

Tick tock...tick tock....

She saw red...and her anger surged through her. "YOU WHAT??" She saw him get to his feet and rushed for him, fangs down and ready to rip his head straight from his body.
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Landing on the floor in a heap as he tried to gather himself as he attempted to get to his feet as Jessica charged at him as he was now pinned against the wall with her hand wrapped around his throat.

".....Betrayer?....I like to think achiever John....Oh you have no idea how easy it was for me to make her fall for me....To get her into believing that you were betraying her and all I had to do was get her into bed....Shame she had to die, but in war there is always death...." he smirked at Jessica.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm

"Jessica...harm him if you wish, but his life is mine. He has dishonored my home by betraying her trust. He was in my home and lied through his teeth daily. I claim his life, but you may feel free to punish him first. He was Isabel's tool to cause me pain, and I will break that tool and send a message to the penniless bitch queen of Texas."

He stood close enough to watch, but let his former student have her fun, taunting from a short distance away.

"That's right, Mathew. Her royal bitchiness has been stripped of every dime she once had. Her blood supply has been stopped. That does not even account for whatever Compton has done to her. Your bitch queen is dead broke."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm

She held him pinned against the wall, squeezing his throat tighter to prevent him from talking. "SHE LOVED YOU! SHE CARED! SHE TRUSTED YOU!!" She ignored the anger she felt for Quinn, ironic how he called Matthew a betrayer when he only betrayed Brianna with the evil bitch from the bar. Had it not been for him hurting her, she'd have never been pushed towards Matthew. But she'd deal with him later. Seeing that grin on his face, all the teaching Quinn gave her about torture and pain came flooding back to her. She broke the skin on his neck as her nails pressed into him, cutting off his air until he was nearly passed out then releasing her hold just enough for him to get air. His blood flowed over her hands and she snarled.

Pulling him forward and slamming him back against the wall, she growled at him. "You will pay for it you son of a bitch...this is for Brianna." She slammed her hand into his crotch and grabbed hold of his sac, squeezing with all her might until she felt the small pop in her hand.
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Hearing Jessica snap at him only gave him more cause to grin even as his air supply was being cut as he felt on the verge of passing out, before he did Jessica allowed him some air back into his lungs. He cursed out as he felt Jessica's nail penetrate his throat as he attempted to push her off but he couldn't.

"She was so gullible....Giving her heart to anyone who would have her...I lied through my teeth...I never loved her, I did my job....Although sleeping with her was not part of it...She has got a pretty little mouth, oh she liked it when I fucked her! Hearing her scream my name over and over...She got everything that little bitch deserved....Have a taste....you might like my blood, I hear it tastes of cinnamon, Brianna quite liked it" he smirked.

As Jessica grabbed his groin and squeezed his sac as he felt a shooting jolting pain from that area as he collapsed to the floor cursing out in agony as he landed in a heap clutching his groin.

"BITCH!...." he cursed as rolled around on the floor.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Quinn listened as they taunted each other until he spoke of Brianna feeding from him. Why would he mention that? Then the pieces fell in place. He grabbed Jessica, pulling her away from him and slammed his heel into Mathew's knee, shattering it. He looked to the guard at the door with a rifle.

"Tolvin, shoot the other knee if he tries to move."

He watched as Tolvin moved into place with a smirk and grabbed Jessica, moving to the sidebar's sink and forced her hands into the sink. He scrubbed her hands clean of Mathew's blood, then poured alcohol over them to be certain. He looked in her eyes.

"You need to leave him to me, Jessica...he is infected. Why else mentioned her feeding from him?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:10 pm

She released him to fall on the ground, her hands covered in his blood. She grinned. "Yeah, that's what they tell me sometimes." She shrugged and went to cause more pain to him when she was ripped away, Quinn's arm around her waist as he drug her from him and ordered someone named Tolvin in. She squirmed against him and cursed. "Quinn what the hell?"

He forced her to the sink and began to scrub her hands. She looked from Quinn to Matthew and curled a lip. "He's infected....he..." She shook her head and lowered it away from Quinn. He had really used and abused her, taken advantage of her broken heart and now...she would die for it. She was just beginning to like Brianna...and now this. A blood tear rolled down her cheek.
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:15 pm

As his knee shattered from Quinn's attack as he cried out as he was confined to the floor as he remained writhing in pain as he gazed up at them both ignoring the other lackey.

"....Oh she wanted me...A few compliments here and there and she was putty in my hands....She loved you John...And you threw her straight into my hands and.....*he gasped for air as he spoke through the pain* You disobeyed Isabel....and now you are paying the price....Compton will fall and when he does...he will suffer something worse than death....He will loose everyone" he laughed.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 pm

He watched with detached amusement as Tolvin ground his heel into Mathew's shattered knee and told him to shut up but his ears perked when Mathew mentioned Isabel. He looked to Jessica and smiled.

"You heard it from his own lips, Jessica. Treason...and there is only one punishment for treason. This is one matter I will be happy to deal with myself."

He walked toward Mathew, stripping his vest and shirt off. He grinned as he watched Mathew shift from this pain inflicted on him. He stood over him looking down.

"I want you to know something before you die, Mathew. Your penniless queen made one big mistake. She thought Compton was the bigger threat so targeted him. She was warned not to provoke me and was stupid enough to do so. I was the one who stole her fortunes from her. I was the one who cut off her supplies. Compton does not even know. Your precious bitch queen cannot even pay to have her god damned nails done now. I have stripped her of her most precious thing...her dignity. Soon I will pay a visit to her and take what little is left of her pathetic existence. I plan to watch her eyes fade before me as I slowly bleed her body dry on her own throne room floor."

He grinned down at the broken man laying on the floor, then crushed Mathew's other knee just for the pleasure of the sound. He looked back to Jessica and smiled.

"Do you want to watch, Jessica?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 pm

She listened and her eyes widened. The punishment for treason is death. Taking a seat across from Matthew as the blood spot on his crotch grew, she grinned. Hearing Quinn speak about Isabel and being the reason she's broke made her gape. He really did have sneaky ways, but she was glad the evil queen was getting it. She deserved it for waging war on Bill. She needed to get another training session in soon with Kiara, obviously shit was getting worse. She looked up from Matthew and watched Quinn. It brought back memories of their torture games. She shook her head and cleared her mind, hearing him speaking to her.

"What? Me? Uh...sure." She moved her hands around to proceed. "Please, give me a show." She grinned and looked at Matthew. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." This was all for Brianna and seeing him pay for hurting her was worth it. After this was over, she would have her words with Quinn.
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 am

With the blood loss and the severity of the pain that was coursing through his body as he was barely able to remain awake. He had spent the last few weeks playing the doting guard and the doting boyfriend to Brianna while the whole time it made him physically sick. But with Isabel....she was different, he was prepared to die for her. Gathering what strength he had left inside of him as he heard Quinn dis-respect Isabel in front of him.

"Go ahead----Do what you want. I knew the job when I signed up for it....The consequences....But I do not care....You want to know what I find hilarious....You are here beating me to a pulp when the clock is ticking...She will die and soon...Oh Isabel believed that it would be hard for me to get inside and I don't just mean her" he chuckled.

Rolling back his jacket sleeve up to his elbow and there was an injection spot on his arm.

"Three times a day...For the last three months. My body is riddled with Hep V so go ahead...Have a little taste...It will be far less painful for what Isabel has in store for you" he spoke as he glared at Jessica.

Finding his body depleting of energy and function as he glared around at those standing before him as he forced a smile onto his face.

"Tick tock John...Tick tock....Will you be there to see her a die...any time now" as he began coughing and wincing as he hissed through his teeth.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:45 am

Quinn crouched down and grinned at Mathew, then smacked him across the face. He chuckled and then spoke in a low voice.

"You really think you have won, don't you. Despite your queen being broke and powerless."

He smacked him again to wake him up.

"Listen well, little man, there is something you do not know. I have had labs working on a cure for months. Do you really think I would deny it to her? Your prize is hollow, Mathew, and I deny you the pleasure of success."

He watched that information sink in as the expression on Mathew's face changed.
    Matthew Holt
    Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Matthew felt a surge of anger flow through him as he heard Quinn's words about a cure for Hep V, something he knew Isabel had no idea of. 

"She may be broke....But she has something that you will never have....loyalty!" he hissed.

Rolling onto his back as his body fought to pull him into a slumber as he felt Quinn hit him hard as he jolted awake. 

"A cure?....You may have a cure....But it won't work....She will be dead by now....Oh I made sure that she got enough of my blood in her system...She would have died alone...Like she deserves to be" he smirked.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm

"Enough of this. You are wasting my time."

He ground his heel into Mathew's knee to force him to alertness. He grinned as Mathew doubled over in pain. He kicked Mathew in the face, knocking him to his back and smirked at him.

"You failed, Mathew. I just wanted you to have that as your last memory."

Quinn walked around behind where Mathew was laying and jumped, dropping his heels into Mathew's shoulders, shattering them. Mathew's scream of pain was like music to him as he slowly squatted down and took hold of Mathew's jaw. He hooked his hands under Mathew's chin and growled as he slowly began to pull at Mathew's head. Mathew did what he could to flail about, screaming in pain as Quinn methodically separated his head from his shoulders. A final scream was silenced as a juicy tearing sound replaced it. Quinn now held Mathew's lifeless head in his hands, and was smiling. He threw the head aside and walked from the mess on the floor.

"Tolvin, Same-day ship the head to Isabel...and include what is left of his manhood...put it in his mouth. Burn the rest and get a decontamination team in here to sanitize this mess."

He walked over and washed Mathew's blood off his hands and face, then called the labs. His dark expression told enough of the news he heard. There was still no cure...

"We have to hurry, Jessica. He is right that your sister has little time left. We wasted too much time on this filth as is. I am going to give you a bag to bring with us. It will be faster for us to travel by my routes rather than roads."

He walked in the other room and put some clothing in a backpack, walking back in to hand it to Jessica.

"You will have to hold on tight, as I will be running at full speed."

He growled one more time at the mess on the floor and shifted into his tiger form, padding over next to Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:20 pm

She watched Quinn torture Matthew and cringed at Matthew's harsh words about the finality of Brianna. It was killing her inside to know that Brianna didn't have long, but when her ears picked up the possibility of a cure, she held onto that hope with every fiber of her being. If Brianna lived, she would kick her ass into learning to control her emotions and she would set her up with a nice vampire like James...maybe one of James friends...yeah, that would be good. She was trying to distract herself when she heard Quinn growl and kick his knee, grabbing his jaw and pulling upward as his head was separated from his shoulders. Her eyes widened and both brows shot up. She hadn't saw that coming. Since when did Quinn get the job done fast...well, they were on a time crunch. She looked at the severed head and winced, making a face of disgust.

Hearing Quinn's instructions, she took the bag of clothes, thankful it wasn't the bag with a head and looked back up at him. She wasn't understanding his words about hold on tight until he shifted, and then she realized what he meant. "Hah, seriously? Okay...you are serious." She smiled and giggled, finding the humor in this. Climbing atop his tiger back, she grabbed two fistfuls of fur and spoke. "Giddyup?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Quinn looked back at her, rolling his eyes and headed out the door to the deck area. He looped around the house and took off at a full run, holding nothing back while focusing on his speed. He kept going until he got close to Compton's estate. He was in no mood to play with the guards so bounded from the wood line, shifting so they would see Jessica and open the gate. He stepped into the guard shack and shifted back, then walked out, taking the bag from Jessica and getting dressed. He tossed the bag to the guards and walked toward the house without a word.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:51 pm

She glared at the guards who were about to refuse him entry. "Don't even..." She growled and let him pass after he had dressed, following him inside. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards Brianna's room, praying she was not too late. "Come on tiger, keep up!" She was antsy and worried, her emotions were high strung and this was the worst night ever. She wished James was here, he'd have wise words for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content