For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Spill it

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Spill it Empty Spill it

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:29 pm

She quickly scurried into Tijgerian's makeshift office and set the folders down. "And this is the travel plans and hotel information. Here is the itinerary, the checklist and the account information here. All information about the client is in this folder and the child friendly activities you requested is in the folder with the blue tab." She smiled and looked up, finally glad she emptied her arms from the load. Letting out a breath, she stood confidently and proud of her work. She was ahead of schedule today and was feeling great. She had lots of energy. A few days ago she ran an errand and it seemed to be paying off. She hadn't exactly tested out the theory but...she would eventually.

"Oh and George is still adamant about you calling him. He thinks I'm not giving you the messages. This makes number five." She sat the note on the desk and nodded.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Spill it Empty Re: Spill it

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Tij watched as Rochelle set each folder down, fanning them out across the desk as she explained what was what. She nodded as she spoke, understanding and taking in Rochelle's newfound 'giddy' demeanor. "Thank you. I'm glad to see your head appears to be back on your shoulders. I take it you had a relaxing weekend last week?" She cocked a brow with a smirk, which quickly faded at the mention of George. She sighed hard and rolled her eyes.

"I'll handle it. He needs a few days to stew, trust me. He'll be fine, I'll call him when I call him. Tell him that I've been busy with Rajat. It's half true, so you should be able to do this, yes?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

She flushed a bit and cleared her throat as she looked away from Tij. "I was just distracted...I'm fine now. New surroundings and all, it was...different. I apologize if my head seemed cloudy. Won't happen again." She shook her head no and still couldn't meet her eyes.

Hearing her instructions about George, she finally did look up and her curiosity won. "Something happen? I mean, you never disregarded his calls. He's just real worried since I sorta...kinda, maybe might have said that we...we were...attacked. I mean, you were the one attacked..." She was stammering again and pointing to her own shoulder blade as she tried to explain and save her job. "I uh...I thought he knew."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:41 pm

She listened as Rochelle tried to convince her that she was back in the game. Giving her a look of amusement, all she said was "Mmmhmm." Folding her arms across her chest, she cocked her brow and waited for more. "I see."

She looked down and began to sift through the folders as Rochelle spoke about George. She was just about to tell her to drop it when she revealed her massive slip. Looking up, she angered a bit. "You told him WHAT? Rochelle, I told you...need to know. George is on a need to know basis and that is not one of the things he NEEDS TO KNOW!" She sighed hard and wondered if this slip happened before her video chat with George the night he confessed he loved her. It amused her really. George was a nice man and had been really great to her and Rajat for the last ten years, but he was her boss and that was it. That was all it ever would be.

She blew out a breath. "I'll fix it. Don't...don't worry about it. Just...next time take a message."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 pm

When she yelled, Rochelle jumped slightly. She hated when Tijgerian was angry, it made her want to cry. She could be quite scary in her calm angry way, but even scarier when her voice rose a few octaves. She nodded and held the legal pad to her chest for comfort. "S-s-sorry. I won't..I really...I'm really sorry. So sorry. I didn't...I really didn't know." She felt like she would burst into tears or something. She was about to get fired.

When Tijgerian told her she would handle it, she pressed her lips together almost afraid to speak. All she did was nod and looked down, shifting her weight nervously.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Tijgerian was not a hugger, not in the least. But she felt bad about losing her temper on Rochelle. The poor girl was a sensitive one and she wore her heart on her sleeve. Tij sighed softly and shook her head. "I'm sorry, that was unfair. You didn't know and I should have told you. If George asks you any more questions pertaining to me, direct him to me."

She took a seat at the desk and moved closer, looking back up at Rochelle and trying to change the subject. "So tell me...this Tolvin. Is it serious?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

She nervously took a seat in the chair opposite Tijgerian on the other side of the desk and chewed the inside of her lip. When asked about Tolvin, she attempted to remain normal and not give much away. Shrugging, she lied through her teeth. "S-S-Serious how, I-I mean he's a really nice person. We're...we're friends. And he uh...taught me how to shoot a gun. We..we uh had a great time. I taught him sudoku." She nodded and attempted to ensure nothing was going on.

"He was very kind to show me the city. You should check it out sometime, I think you'd really like it." She forced a nervous smile and brought up a subject that usually got her out of most things. "Have you told him yet?"
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Her reactions did not go by blind eye, she just didn't push the issue. For whatever reason, Rochelle seemed petrified to admit she liked the guard. It made her curious why. There had to be something going on and if she was wrong, it would be a first. Shrugging, she let it go. "Glad you had an exciting time. You deserved it. Your father called me worried when you didn't call him however, so I assured him you were fine. Must have been so busy, you forgot to call." Tijgerian had made a promise to her father to watch out for his only daughter and she intended to keep the promise. Rochelle was still a naive girl who needed guidance and a friend.

Hearing her change the subject, she narrowed her eyes. "Tell him...what?" She knew where this was going and cut her off before she began. "There is nothing to say Rochelle. We have an understanding and a mutual respect. That's it. There is nothing and never will be anything. Just because you have sex with someone does not mean you love them. It's just sex."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:05 pm

She nodded, "Yes, I had uh...my phone had died and I...we were...out. I forgot but I did speak to him." She pulled her hair behind her ear and rubbed her lips together nervously. "He's doing great too, sends his regard." She forced a small smile and adjusted the legal pad in her lap.

She heard her question and opened her mouth to explain only to shut it right back. Her assumptions were wrong and Tijgerian's thoughts on sex made her wonder. Did she really love Tolvin? She was about 93% sure she really did. Did he love her? That was another question. She'd never fallen in love so fast with someone, but he invaded her thoughts. He was always on her mind, she felt so many things when he kissed her and when they were intimate, she felt the deeper connection with him only grow. People fell in love fast, it was possible...it existed. Didn't it? Now she was second guessing herself.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 pm

She watched Rochelle's brows knit together briefly before she appeared to be deep in thought about something. She grinned and shook her head. "He brings out your confidence...I've noticed a change. It's not bad, as long as I don't get anymore 'yummy lips' emails, which reminds me...how yummy are they?" She chuckled slightly at her growing flush in her cheeks.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:14 pm

She heated up like a light bulb and looked down at her lap, picking with her thumbnail. "I don't...I mean we never..." She cleared her throat. "I wouldn't know." She looked back up and her lips twitched into a very small smile.

"I was listening to music while I typed, it could have been in a song."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 pm

"Mmm...which song would that be?" She said without missing a beat. Rochelle appeared to not want to look at her which only made her more and more curious to what this Tolvin had on her. She was apparently smitten with the man, she wondered how he felt. She would not stand for her assistant getting hurt, physically or mentally.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 pm

She looked up after a moment and tried to quickly think of a song. Are you serious right now? What song? God, Rochelle, you're such an idiot.

"Probably something like pop, uhh maybe Katy Perry. I'm really not sure. Oh maybe it was 'I kissed a girl and I liked it...' you know, lips...and all." She cleared her throat nervously.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Her own brow went up and she nearly choked. "Have you now?" She teased and shook her head. She'd had enough fun teasing her. Checking her watch, she stood and looked over at Rochelle.

"Thank you for getting your work done in a timely manner and early at that. Keep it up. You're dismissed, I need to find Rajjie and get him his bath. John will be accompanying us to Brazil. George wants him to be there to represent the EeE as a partner."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:21 pm

She stood as well and smiled eagerly as she gave her the information that John was coming with them. Without thinking, she blurted out. "What about Tolvin?" Her eyes widened and she tried to recover. "I mean, I was only asking because...because I lent him a book....and uh...I can't...well I don't want to leave it. I uh...and he's said he had never....been, so I just..." She stopped speaking, looking down instead. Yes, silence was golden right now.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:30 pm

She blinked at her question about Tolvin and really knew something was up. "I do not believe he is, why?" The more she stammered, the more guilty she sounded of committing some crime. Shaking her head slowly, she sighed. "I'm sure your book will be fine. He can mail it back to you when he's done. Go get some rest, we have a video chat with George and the board tomorrow before our Brazil trip."

She doubted the girl would sleep, if Tolvin was relaxing her like she assumed...well, good for her if so. She continued towards the door and her mind began going through a list of things that needed to be done before they departed in a few days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content