For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+15
Jason Stackhouse
Nora Gainsborough
Isabel Beaumont
Sarah Compton
Caroline Compton
Sookie Stackhouse
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Sam Merlotte
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Judith Vardamon
Brianna Jackson
Lorena Krasiki
Eric Northman
Kiara Griffen
Bill Compton
19 posters

The Madness Sinks In

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Madness Sinks In - Page 2 Empty Re: The Madness Sinks In

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Isabel. Texas. The war. It had cost him everything, his pride, his sanity and those that he loved the most. Kiara was right, in this war he would loose everything that he had and all because someone challenged him to what was his. In the process he had lost Brianna and Kiara because of it, people that he could never get back.

"....I never meant you to get hurt Brianna....I will never forgive myself what happened" he admitted.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Brianna's image blurred and faded out, momentarily followed by the image of Judith; a wicked grin spread across her face as she stood over William, taunting him further.

"I'll never forgive myself for what happened.  I've heard that line before.  The night that our maker turned me, stole me from the life that I once loved.  You swore then that you'd never forgive yourself for costing me my life.  Face it William, you always get over it.  You never had a problem leaving me alone with Lorena whenever you got the chance.  Eventually, when I didn't turn out the way that you wanted me to, because of HER, you abandoned me.  You should be kissing my feet for chasing your bitch away before you had the chance to harm her further."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 am

".....Brianna....." Bill whispered painfully again, her figure blurring before his very eyes as his sister Judith appeared before him.

Bill was not sure how much more of this he could take of this, his body craved blood and he needed to get some into his system. He just wanted it all to stop. Bill had never lost his guilt that he had felt over Lorena tuning Judith against her will and all because she looked like his former human wife.

"...You-You made your choice Judith....You made me choose and I chose Kiara....Now you have destroyed her!" he hissed.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:27 am

Judith laughed at Bill's words, I didn't destroy her dear, sweet brother.  I simply pointed out the truth.  YOU are the one that betrayed her at every turn.  YOU are the one that willingly allowed me into your bed the moment that she was out the door.  YOU are the one that drove her away.  Blame yourself for her leaving you William.  It's what you're best at, well, at least until you find a replacement."

Judith sat on William's desk, in the same place that Kiara had sat when she had appeared.  "Like it or not, William, I am the only woman that will always be there for you; even though you hurt me as deeply as you do them.  I guess I'm just a slow learner."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:44 am

Bill hissed at her words "There. Will. Never. Be. Another!"

Bill knew that there would never be another Kiara, he had lost her because of his foolish act. There was nothing that he could do to make things right again. She was gone from his life and had taken Sophie with her. He had lost his family.

"I never wanted-wanted you....You were nothing to me" he snapped at her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:06 pm

She appeared before him and sighed sadly. "You took me from my home, my family. You turned me into this monster, this abomination. I never got to say goodbye and I was only a punishment to you. You were too coward to admit it! You never would have turned me had you not been forced to. You never wanted me, you never cared. You were never there like a true maker, you only cared about yourself!"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Sam grinned and shook his head in a disappointed way. -You ruined Sookie, you changed her from this sweet wholesome girl, to someone who was hunted by vampires because of what she was. You put her life in danger over and over for your own selfish reasons. You were never good enough for her and you never deserved her.-
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Her hand on her hip, she smirked and tsked. "Oh, poor Billy boy. The boy scout king is sad? Depressed? Really I have no idea why the hell the authority thought it a great idea to make you king of all people. Oh right, because you were the only one willing to bend over and get fucked with no lube. I forgot. You let people walk all over you and your incessant need to care for humans who are beneath you make me sick. You are a sorry excuse for a vampire Bill...we are so disappointed." She shook her head and tsked again with a grin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Bill had fought to gather the strength that he could to get to his knees, his head screaming at him to block it out. But he couldn't - Jessica, Sam, Pam....He could hear them all, all of their words but he couldn't shut them out. 

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT!....LEAVE ME ALONE" Bill screamed from his lungs.

Then everything went silent. Everything was peaceful. He felt something change is the room, he raised his head and standing before him was the first love of his life.

"......Sookie" he whispered softly.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:53 pm

"Bill," she said with a slight air to her voice. She stood there in the nightgown she had worn the first night that they were together; it still had a tiny spot of blood on the bottom of it from where he had taken her blood that night.

"Don't look like you're doin' too well down there. All the shit you pulled finally getting to you?" She didn't bother hiding the snarl in her voice, either. "It should have hit you sooner."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Bill's face lit up when he saw the face of Sookie before his very eyes, his body too weak to move as he attempted to reach out to touch her. His arm flopped to the floor with a thud as his body was drawing closer to shutting down.

".....Sookie...For-Forgive me" he pleaded with her.

He lowered his eyes from her face at hearing her words, he had lied, cheated and almost killed her on several occasions. He never did before have the guts to ask for her forgiveness, but now he was.

"...Forgive me" he pleaded with her again.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:02 pm

"Forgive you for what, exactly?"

She held up her hands and stared at him, ticking off his offenses on each of her fingers.

"For lying to me? Cheating on me? Almost killing me on numerous occasions? For letting my Gran die? What are you wanting forgiveness for, Bill? There's so much shit that you caused, that happened... because of YOU!"

The last words came out as a scream and her eyes were lit with fire. "Everything that happened to me is your fault, Bill. I will NEVER forgive you."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Bill winced at every single that passed Sookie's lips, every word stung him, pierced at his heart like a silver bullet. It was that in that moment that he realized that it was true, everything had been down to him. He wanted to move his body but he couldn't, he could feel his body slowly starting to shut down. Bill pulled his body as it scraped across the floor, each arm struggling to move closer towards her. He just needed to be close to her in some way, he needed to make her see that he was sorry.

"...Sookie...." he spoke, his voice barely a whisper.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:15 pm

She stepped away from him, just like she had when Gran's blood had seeped from her body onto the kitchen floor and soaked her sandals. Her face was contorted in a grimace, her fingers curled into her palms. "My biggest regret? You walking into that bar. That was the worst moment in my entire life. I hate you, Bill Compton. I wish we had never met. I wish I had never made the mistake of trusting you, of loving you, of giving myself to you! You disgust me."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:40 am

".....Sookie....No.....Don't...." Bill pleaded with her.

Those words were the last thing that Bill wanted to hear, that night he had walked into Merlotte's and had fallen in love with Sookie. Everything inside him broke, memories flooded his mind, his mind unable to block them from his mind.

"...Sookie" he whispered again.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 am

"Sookie?  Well, well, replacing the bitch didn't even take as long as even I thought it would.  You're back to being in love with the faerie waitress of yours?  Well, at least she won't give you fleas."

Judith had reappeared where Sookie had been standing just moments before.  

"Unfortunately, it sounds like Sookie doesn't want you back William.  She's finally come to her senses too.  She knows that YOU will only bring her misery.  Just like you do with everyone.  Face it William as much as you try to keep your humanity, as much as you tell yourself that you're better than ALL of the other vampires out there, you are really the worst of us all.  We don't pretend to be something we aren't.  Everyone knows where they stand with us.  Not you though, you're nothing than a wolf in sheep's clothing.  A predator that will only bring misery and death to anyone who tries to love you."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:31 am

"Get out...Get out....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Bill screamed at Judith.

His hands clutched his head in agonizing pain, he tried to focus his mind to push them all out. He crawled across the floor towards his desk, his hand grabbing his chair as he tried to pull himself to his feet only to collapse back onto the floor.
    Caroline Compton
    Caroline Compton

Post by Caroline Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:34 am

The image of Judith shifted once again as Bill's deceased human wife appeared in the very spot that she had been standing.

"Oh my dear sweet innocent William, my dear sweet William" her voice echoed softly as she moved around to stand by her husband.

She crouched down to her knees next to him and let her hand rest on his cheek.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 am

Bill's eyes fluttered open and there before him was his human wife Caroline Compton, he could not feel her hand on his cheek but he knew it to be there. Was this the end? Was this what happened when a vampire met the True Death?

".....Caroline..." he croaked.

His hand reached up to touch her but his hand only ended up passing though her.
    Caroline Compton
    Caroline Compton

Post by Caroline Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:38 am

Caroline smiled sweetly at her husband for a moment before a red tear trickled down her cheek.

"It will all be over soon William...Then you will be where I am" she sniffled.

Her hand left Bill's cheek and drifted down to his chest above his heart.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:40 am

Bill heard his wife words and that made his whole body relax, he had been fighting to keep them all out. But the vision of his wife Caroline made him drop all barriers that he had been trying to build up around him to block them all out.

".....Caroline....You're here...." he croaked again.
    Caroline Compton
    Caroline Compton

Post by Caroline Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:44 am

Again Caroline smiled as more blood tears trickled down her cheek and landed on his husbands chest.

"We will be together again my William....In. The. Fires. Of. Hell!" her voice raising to a high pitched scream.

Her whole body engulfing in flames
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 am

Bill rolled on the floor as he felt his whole body ignite in flames, screaming at the top of his lungs. He had never felt such pain before in his life, his body ached, twisted and recoiled as the flames soon left his body and so did the vision of his wife Caroline only to be replaced by another.

Sarah Compton.
    Sarah Compton
    Sarah Compton

Post by Sarah Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 am

Sarah, Bill's daughter appeared in front of his eyes.

"Papa....Papa help me" Sarah cried.

In the form of a small child no older than six years old as she held out her arms for her papa.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 am

Bill hissed to himself, the vision of his daughter Sarah now standing before him. He knew it to be a lie, a tormented vision but it had been so long since he had seen his daughter.

"Sarah...Sarah" he ended, his voice crackling and breaking.

Bill could not stop himself as blood tears poured from his eyes rapidly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am