For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Why Do You Love Me....

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Why Do You Love Me.... Empty Why Do You Love Me....

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 pm

*It was ladies night, Thursdays.....and behind the bar, Tara was busy reading a book, thumbing threw the pages ,and not wanting to admit that the book applied to herself and her current situation with Pam, loving someone who didn't love you back seemed to be a lucrited series of events that happened to people more often then Tara had thought, when she saw the guy sitting across from her, she quickly put the book behind the counter.*

"What can I get ya?"

*She asked him, not even batting an eye lash, he smirked at Tara, his smile was deliciously deceitful, this was a bad boy, a very, very bad boy, he breathed danger, or would have, if her breathed. *

" 'Ello lovelie..... What would you recommend? I personally would recommend as for yourself, leaving the past in behind and ditching whomever didn't think you were important enought to gain there favor."

*So he was English.....reguardless Tara wasn't impressed.*

"Bitch, you don't know me. Order something or move....damn just be thinking you can come on over, Does it look like Buger King up in this bitch?"

*Tara said shaking her head.*

*He smirked obviously amused.*

"What 'cha got a problem hearing or something? Order or leave, don't need you be sitting up here trying to play Doctor Phil with my life. I don't need anyone to tell me my shit is fuck-up. You think I don't know that, you be tripping if you think I need your shit in my life."

*The English man smiled.*

"Perhaps we could just skip your abrasiveness and move foward. This conversation is growing tedious. Why don't we just call it even. You can buy me a drink and in turn I'll pick you up after your shift, win, win for us both. Let's just be truthful, you know you want me. Who doesn't pet?"

*Tara just shook at head at the mystery man.*

"I don't need you in my business. Get a drink or go away."

*Tara says quickly loosing her patients, as he runs hand through his well kept, cropped platinum hair.*

"Blood and tonic."

*He says simply a Tara turns to make it, and give it to him she does not see anyone at the bar that looks like him, however there is a note, on it, it says •I look forward to seeing you again lov....find me• there is an address after the note and is signed James. She just shakes her head and pockets the note.*

"Shit just be getting weirder and weirder around here."

*Tara said to no one in particular, as she went on to wipe off the bar.*

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:06 pm