For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Is it love?

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Is it love? Empty Is it love?

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 pm

*My eyes pop open, for a minute I forget where I am. Slowly remembering the events of the last 48 hours, I push the lid to my coffin up and jump out. I needed to check on Pam. Walking over to her pink metal "bed" I can feel she is not inside but she is close by. Rushing up the stairs and into the main hall of the bar, I hear voices coming from Eric's office. Just the sound of her voice sends chills up my spine. Slowly walking towards the office door, I can hear that they are talking business, none of which is any of mine, so I place my hand on the door and pause just to be close to her. After she was taken by the AVL and I had no idea what was going to happen to her, I knew then that I felt more for her then just a maker/progeny bond. It was deeper then that. Did I love her? Yes. Was I in love with her? Hell if I knew but I couldn't wait to figure it out with her by my side. I stood at the door one second longer before flashing into the dressing room to shower. I couldn't wait to see her again*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Is it love? Empty Re: Is it love?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm

She followed the smell of her progeny to the showers and leaned against the wall, trying to think of what to say. It was never her strong point for anything dealing with feelings. Being locked underground seriously fucked her vampire hormones, making her feel things. Missing her pink coffin, her jewelry, Eric. The club...and some sort of feeling for Tara she didn't quite understand.

When Tara opened the door to the silver cell and screamed in pain, she was taken aback. When her lips assaulted Pam's in such an embrace she hadn't had in such a long time, she couldn't help but return it. It felt good, but confused her. 'Fuck it', she thought as she opened the doors that led to the showers. Seeing the steam rise to the ceilings and Tara's naked, wet body standing there under the water. She licked her lips and stood watching, silent.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

‎*Standing there under the hot steaming water, I felt a cool breeze rush in. Turning around, I see my maker, standing against the back wall. Her arms crossed over her chest, one eye brow raised and her sly smile spread from ear to ear "Damnit Pam, give a bitch a heart attack why don't cha" I said with a smile. Not bothering to turn away from her glare or cover myself. "Was there something you wanted to talk about that couldn't wait until I was out of the shower?" I turned back to face the water, letting it fall over my beast and down my stomach. Knowing I was giving her a shot of my best side*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Pam dropped her arms and walked over, standing in front of her but far enough away to not get wet from the water. "If you rather I leave, I can. But...I figured I'd ask if you....needed some help." She said with a sly grin. Fact was, Tara was a very sexy woman, and Pam loved sexy women. Watching the suds and water trickle their way down her body made her hungry. For more than just blood.

"I'll be in my office if you want to talk..." She said as she turned for the door to give her some privacy. Or test Tara's desire...Internally smirking.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

‎*I let my head drop back. God what is this woman doing to me? I wonder if she knows the effect that she has on me just being next to me? I try to remain calm and not act like a high school girl with a crush, I know that it not Pam's style but I can't just let her walk out of here without....I flash to stand between the door and her, sliding my hand up her back and towards her neck. Wrapping my hand with her hair, I gently pull her into me. Kissing her deeply and with more passion then I have felt in a long time. I am tender and soft but yet I am in command. This was a long time coming and I needed it. The kiss seemed like it took a lifetime but then again, it didn't last long enough. I pull back, still holding on to her "Oh, I'm sorry, I seemed to have gotten you all....wet"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 pm

‎Tara's lips assaulted hers with authority and passion, something Pam hadn't felt in quite some time. She placed a hand on her cheek holding the small of her back as her tongue spread Tara's sweet lips. Pushing her back against the door, as she continued to kiss her and run her hands along her wet slick body. Pam's clothes now damp from the closeness of her.

She felt Tara break the kiss and mutter something about getting her wet. She grinned, then heard Eric asking Violet where Pam was. She gave one last look to Tara as she sped from the room, and headed for her office to tend to business. Pleasure...later.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

‎*I stood there letting the wall hold me up, not trusting my legs to carry me back under the spray of the water. She was there and in a flash, she was gone. I could still feel her hands on my naked body, her lips on mine. Slowly I walk back to stand under the hot water again. Resting my forehead on the cold tile of the shower wall. As I let the water rush over my back, all I could think about was her and how badly I wanted to rush after her. Not this time. This time I was going to do this the right way. This time I was not going to fuck up. I would play her game, at her pace, that way we would both win*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 am