For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

The Master returns

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Master returns - Page 2 Empty Re: The Master returns

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 am

She groaned, not at full strength yet but strong enough to not black out from the injuries. She twisted her lower body, landing her knee as hard as she could into his groin.

It bought her just enough time to yank, very painfully the silver drill from her hand and then stab it directly into Antonio's left eye. She forced it as deep as it could go while bashing his head against the floor.

"Maldito....hijo...de...puta!" (blasted son of a bitch!) she hissed, using the drill to go from his eye and force it, or at least try to force it all the way to the other side of his skull.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 am

Antonio recoiled with her knee to his groin landing on his back, screaming in agony with the silver drill stabbed into his eye blinding him.

"¡Perra!" he screamed.

(bitch)

He tried to fight her off but with only one eye and the silver embedded in his body he was weakening.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm

She growled, low and feral. Fighting was what she did best and she didn't care if this gained her more torture from William, no one had free reign to make her submit, not unless she allowed it.

She leaned down low to whisper in Antonio's ear.

"Voy a matar a tu jefe.... ya lo encontraras en el infierno pronto" (I'm going to kill your boss... soon you'll meet him in hell)

She pulled the silver out of his eye only to quickly stab him right in the heart. She twisted the silver drill for good measure, making extra sure Antonio would never come back.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 am

William stood outside the door to the dungeons giggling to himself like a child hearing the pain of Antonio. William knew he was a liability and one that he wanted to rid himself off, only keeping him around because William was not well versed in the lingo of Spanish. But this gave him time to find a new consort. Cracking open the door to the dungeon he was assaulted with fresh blood and could now see the pool of blood and clothes that was once Antonio lay beneath his girl and began clapping his hands loudly.

"......Oh good girl, good girl....Now there is the girl that I want" he teased flexing his arms as they cracked at the joints.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:50 am

Kiara held back a growl. Killing Antonio had given her a rush but she was still weak from the silver from before. She stumbled back from the pile of gore and sat against the wall.

"y-you...didn't order me... to submit to him" she said, feeling a wave of weakness hit her hard. She knew she was going to pay for her moment of release in killing, William wanted her feisty so he could break her, but yet didn't want her submissive. The vampire really needed to make up his mind.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 am

William shook his head laughing "Of course not girl...Antonio has been a pain in my arse since the night he was made. I couldn't of course kill him myself, what sort of King would I be if I killed my own subjects? But you on the other hand are a different matter love" he grinned.

Sinking to his knees in front of her his hand reached out and pulled out a stray piece of Antonio that clung in her hair.

"Besides, what sort of Maker would I if I let him kill my first and only progeny love?" he teased.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

She wanted to recoil from his hand but:
    a) she knew she shouldn't because she had to pretend she was submissive to him
    b) she was getting weaker by the second.

As much as Max's blood had helped it hadn't been enough to get to full strength and the silvering from before had sapped any reserves she might have had.

Instead she sort of closed her eyes, like an animal would when its master comes to pet it.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:17 pm

William could see that his pet was fading, Antonio had certainly got in a fair few punches in before his girl had ended him. Grabbing hold of her hand he pulled Kiara into his lap and began stroking her hair like a pet animal.

"Here love....Feed until you are healed" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Kiara groaned when she was moved. She was in pain and just wanted to sleep for the rest of the night.

"Here love....Feed until you are healed"

She managed to open her eyes and look at him. "w-whats my price...sir? w-what will your blood cost me...tonight?"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:32 pm

William continued to stroke and pet her hair holding his arm up to her.

"Nothing girl now feed before I change my mind" he whispered gently.

Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear he held his wrist to her lips "Feed" he whispered again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Did she dare trust him this time? William was not known for being gentle but right now she wanted to heal and not be in pain.

She let her fangs drop and bit into his wrist. Her bite was weak but the first rush of blood made her shudder. She was ingesting raw power and every swallow allowed her to heal faster and faster. Her eyes opened wide and she released his wrist, now just staring up at him, waiting for the punchline, or the literal punch to her body.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 pm

"That's my girl" he whispered gently into her ear whilst she fed from his wrist.

Oh he may have been gentle now, but William needed her back at full strength for what he had planned for later tonight.

William would make sure that he would drum out all idea's in her head that he was gentle, that was something he would make sure never even existed in her mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:31 pm