For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A "Bright" idea

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

A "Bright" idea Empty A "Bright" idea

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 pm

*roaming the streets of Bon Temps, I can't believe the turn my "life" has taken. What the fuck were they thinking. Making me a vampire and having Pam "the queen bitch" De Beaufort do it of all vampires. That fucking vampire has tried to kill me on more than one occasion and now she is my "mother" or "maker" or whatever in the hell they call it. What did she gain by doing this? The shear pleasure of seeing me suffer, being the one thing I hate more in this God forsaken world. I continue to walk and ponder over and over what I was going to do, how I was going to fix this. Trying my best to block all the sounds that were bouncing around in my fucking skull. Heartbeats, heartbeats everywhere. Cats, dogs, rats, fucking opossums in a God damn tree. Teasing me, calling to me. Oh, and let's not forget about the sights. Color I have never seen before, stars that look so close that I could just reach out and grab them. Smells too. I can smell the blood pumping through the bitches veins that was pumping gas two miles down the road at the "Fill and go". How was I going to fix this, how was I going to deal with the shit that was now my life. I walked around in circles for what felt like hours, up and down the now empty streets of downtown Bon Temps. No one in site now, everyone home, safe in their beds. Safe from monsters like me. Looking up as I make my way down the little sidewalk, I see it. The answer to all my troubles. A way to escape the pain and hell that I call life now. Walking up to the dark little store, I give a quick look around then send my fist through the glass front of the door. I unlock it and walk into the beauty shop slash tanning parlor, perfect name to "Curl up and Fry" and that was just what I intended to do. Walking into the back of the store, I find a empty bed, climb into it and pull the top down over me. Taking my hand, I reach to the side and turn the knob. As the light switches on, the pain hits. I start to scream but know that it will not be long before I no longer am in pain. I will be free*A "Bright" idea S05e0310
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

A "Bright" idea Empty Re: A "Bright" idea

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 pm

She sat in her office running through the tickets and adding them up with vampire speed. Her thoughts wondering where the hell Eric could be. He never answered her calls or texts. Where the hell was he? She felt a twinge of pain and a call of distress from her progeny. She wanted to ignore it, but the connection of their blood made her unable to do so. "You stupid Bitch" Only a vampire for four days and she was already getting into trouble. Tara would prove to be more than a handful and she began to question her reasoning for turning her, since tinkerbell had yet to do shit in return for her. She sighed, rolled her eyes and sped out of the club and headed to where the call summoned her. As she came into Bon Temp, she could hear the screams of the baby vamp. She followed the screaming to a tanning salon that a sign read 'Curl up and Fry'. "Clever" She murmured to herself as she turned the knob on the door and entered. The smell of burning flesh hit her nose as Tara continued to scream. She thought about leaving her there since it seemed to be what she wanted. Then she thought about her human life and how Tara must be feeling. She closed her eyes and proceeded to the back. She lifted the lid and turned the machine off. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked as she looked down at the crispy vampire still smoking.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:27 pm

‎*one minute I was fying, sizzling like bacon in a hot pan, the next the lights go dark and I hear Pam's voice. Still trying to recover from my time in the "sun" I open my eyes. "Bitch, get the fuck away from me. Let me die." I try to pull the top back down so that I could finish what I started when all of a sudden the top goes flying across the room. Being pulled from the bed, I start to scream*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 pm

She grabbed her from the bed and pushed her against the wall, pinning her shoulders down. The UV lights had burned her eyes and exposed skin, which was still smoking as it slowly healed. "Now you listen to me, bitch...I didn't want to turn you, just as bad as you didn't want to be turned. But there's no changing it now. You have to look at the bigger picture. Look at what you've gained, Tara. You will never grow old, never die from disease, never be weak, never be hurt again. I've given you a life worth living! It's time you realized this is more of a blessing. So get your shit together okay." She could see her face healing and knew to fully heal she'd need to feed. She grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face the mirror. "Look at yourself. Really look." She pushed her hair back to expose her ear and whispered into it. "No one will EVER hurt you again. Ever."A "Bright" idea Afdafd10
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

‎*I heard what Pam was saying but I was not listening. All I kept thinking was, it is not who will hurt me but more of who I might hurt....kill. I was a monster, a blood drinking no sunbathing MONSTER and I could not be trusted. "I don't want this!" I said through clenched teeth. "Help...me...end...this.......please" I could do nothing but beg*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 pm

"I will not. I hate to say it, but I would be happy to have let you fry...If I had not seen something in you Tara. You remind me of myself, just a little. Before I was vampire." She turned her around to look into her eyes. "You have got to trust that this life is far better than that piece of shit life you had before. There are so many things you have yet to learn." She said as she removed her hand from Tara's shoulder and made a face at the blood. "And you have got to change out of these god awful clothes. Soon."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm

‎*There was nothing for me to say. I had begged and she had turned me down. Now there was nothing left for me to do but wait me my next chance to end this so called "life". I jerked away from her and walked towards the front of the parlor. Turning I ask "so, what next then. You going to be my "mother" I choked on the word mother. "Going to teach me shit, how to fly?" I smirked as I fanned to smoke away that was still raising from my chest*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 pm

She cocked a brow and smirked, Tara's humor amusing her. "First, you feed...then you change. I'll teach you things in time. Sadly only much older vampires have flying ability. Your grandfather for one, Eric Northman." She said with a smile. "Now come on and follow me to Fangtasia." She said as she sped off with vampire speed, knowing Tara would follow, or she'd drag her there.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

*I watched as she speed out. "Grandfather? Fucking hell" I roll my eyes. Turning I give the tanning beds one last look. "I will be back" I flash out and follow Pam. Yelling out to her "I want some fucking sweet ass clothes, you hear me" If Pam "fucking" De Beaufort has to be my "mom" then I be damn if I am not going to get something out of it. If anyone knew how to dress, it was that bitch. Shaking my head with a tiny flash of fangs, I rush to catch up*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am