For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Salome my Body Mind Heart and Soul

Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority
    Guardian of the Authority

Salome my Body Mind Heart and Soul Empty Salome my Body Mind Heart and Soul

Post by Roman Zimojic Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 pm

-watches my newer and efficient assistant leave the letter for Salome from my safe on her desk with a huge spray of white roses like I left instructions for.-

24 June 2009

My Heart,

If you are reading this letter it means I have met the final death, and for that I am truly sorry to leave you behind.

Please do everything with your power to preserve the Authority, everyone lost the focus and drive of what we were trying to achieve. Even I was blinded to things before me, people who I most trusted failed me. The destruction of Chancellor Drew was a example to bring everyone about, but it happened too little too late.

Please set aside any hidden agendas or petty problems with the other Chancellors, try to bring the Authority back to rights, coexistence will work given time and the right incentives. Mainstreaming might have been too restrictive for our kind. I know you can handle anything that is thrown at you with the grace and dignity of the rightful Queen you should have been.

My will and testament leaves everything I own to you, which is a considerable haul. My desire is for you to not lack for anything my dearest. These final thoughts are for you and you alone, I borrowed heavily again from Lord Byron. I feel I exist here, and I feel I shall exist hereafter, to what purpose you will decide; my destiny rests within you, my Heart, everything about you takes my breath away. Body, Mind, Heart and Soul - With you I am truly Whole. But I more than love you, and cannot cease to love you. Think of me, sometimes.

Always yours,

Roman

Please work with Chancellor Braun, he will probably offer you something of a peace offering take it, even though he has is own agenda. He will be the only one you can trust at your back. Please watch over yourself, since I won't be there to do so.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 am