For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Eternal

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Eternal Empty Eternal

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm

The feeling you get when you are so terrified you can't think? That was me on November 10th 2008. Being kidnapped when I tried to sneak off to a party, only to be taken from a trunk at an abandoned junk yard, with people staring at you like you were covered in chocolate. A nice man looked at me with pity, and sorrow. Only then did I feel like I was really in trouble.

I felt the sharp prick to my neck and with each pull and suck, I felt weaker...more scared. I feared dying, but was confident God Almighty would save me. I had prayed, I had begged. If my life was ending I would at least be in eternal heavens gates.

Darkness......numbness.....silence.......memories of running through the fields at Bible Study camp chasing friends. Laying in the garden behind grand-daddies house. The smell of sunflowers fill my nose. Darkness......muffled voices.....darkness.

I awoke with new eyes. Eternal.
    New senses filled my mind. Touch, Smell, Taste, Sight, Hearing...all of it enhanced times a million. A new world surrounded me. Confusion filled my mind. Soon he'd explain what I was...

Vampire....Eternal.

The smell of blood and wax hit my nose, my eyes open slowly and a soft lit room envades my vision. Music with soft beats fill my ears, with the sound of a pounding heart. The smell of fresh cut roses fill mix with the blood smell as I turn in the bed and look around. Hoyt...
    Spread all over the bed were rose petals, lit all over the room were candles, red in color. Playing softly was our song...Bleeding Love. A song that meant so much, and said so little. It only scraped the surface of things.

A night, new to both of us. The first time...his heart pitter paddering and drumming in his chest with every inch closer I get. I tell him what I want him to do and he obeys. The time has come...He eases in, touching my cold skin with his warmth. He takes a rose and slowly glides it over my lips, down my neck, slowly giving me chills. After taking the time to remove each piece of clothing from my body, I was his for the taking. My body ripe and needing more.

I felt things I couldn't understand, and could care less on what they meant. Impulse is what I was acting on. Eternal was the love I felt for him. His soft butterfly-like touches spread waves of arousal through my body. Most of which I didn't think I could feel. Throbbing in places I never knew could throb. I was a virgin, tonight that would change. Sure, I'd heard a few things from my not-so-holy friends about sex. But experiencing it, was something totally different.

I closed my eyes, hearing his heart quicken as my arousal grew. So did his. One part of me scared to move, the other part (the vampire side) wanted to jump his bones like no other. I was a lady, well tried to be. We were taking things slow...oh so slow. The minute that rose began its soft trickling dance over my sweet spot, my eyes flew open and fangs popped out. I let out a soft yelp of surprise and bit my lip looking into his sweet, romantic eyes.

"Jess...I'm so glad you're my first. I want to do this right." He caressed my cheek and told me those Eternal words. "I love you. More than I ever loved anyone...ever." The words made my heart feel like it magically started to beat again. I let instinct and passion take over as I straddled him in a flash. Our nude bodies meshing together and contrasting the other. Hot and cold, ying and yang. Opposites contorting together to form something right, something Eternal. "mmmm Hoyt. I--I love you too."

We rolled around in the bed, if my heart could beat it would be racing. His was pounding, making me hungry. The only important thing now was the other hunger that grew deep down. I could feel his bouncing and jerking length at the entrance to his heaven. My core, wet and slick waiting....waiting. He slowly entered me, as we stared each other in the eye. Never breaking the connection we had. My mouth opened, no words escaped, only gasps of pleasure, moans of ecstasy. Our bodies moving in synchronized rhythm.

Waves of passion and lust filled me as he began to go faster. It didn't hurt anymore. "Hoyt! Oh God..." Tonight was the most amazing thing ever. "OH my GOD! BILL!" I covered most of what I could, as I looked at the open door with horror.
    For the most embarrassing moment in my life, Hoyt was a proper gentleman and helped me through it. Only to learn...something Eternal, something that would never change. Eternally...Virgin.

Hoyt was the sunshine that brightened my eternity of darkness. I could never forget the times we had together, or just write him off as nothing. He once held a piece of my unbeating heart, and in some ways...still possess it. Things change around me, everyday, everywhere...but me? Only my internal thoughts and feelings can change...for everything else...is

Eternal.

Part 2 coming soon...stay tuned!

Eternal 37550110

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:30 pm