For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Flashing back to Jessica.

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Flashing back to Jessica. Empty Flashing back to Jessica.

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:17 pm

*His eyes looking across the tree line off in the distance. "How could I be doing this?" He thought out loud for a moment. His mind thinking about what his friends had said. "She glamoured you into having sex" How could he believe that he was.....is in love with her. He shook his head as hard as he could to get the bad thoughts out of his head, Looking up to the sky again he started to smile. He was remembering nights like this he would wait for Jessica to awake and greet him with a hug and a kiss* I have to admit I do miss them days with Jess at times *He looked down playing out those very nights. He sat down on the step as his mind started to think back.*
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Flashing back to Jessica. Empty Re: Flashing back to Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm

I awoke for the night and stretched feeling well rested and happy it was night. I was now able to see Hoyt. I crawled out of the tiny space and made my way to the bedroom to see him just getting out the shower. "Hey babe, have a great day?" We'd only been living together a month or so, and so far it had been pretty good. Sometimes I felt like an old married couple, but we tried to keep things new and fresh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, closing my eyes in the sweet bliss of now.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:28 pm

‎*Her lips felt like gold on his own lips.* Hiya babe *His hands tapped her ass for a quick laugh* I had a good day worked my ass off but other then that it was good to know I had you to come home too *His smile seemed goofy for a moment before putting on his flannel pants before following her out of the bathroom into the kitchen for her "morning" Tru Blood.* How did you sleep baby? *He smiled as her attention was on the fridge and not him. His hands pulled our 12 red roses behind his back as she turned to look at him and answer*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

I turned holding my Tru Blood to warm and saw him holding the roses. "Oh Hoyt, they are beautiful!" I said as I placed the blood on the counter and rushed to him. Smelling the roses and kissing his lips. Running my hands through his hair. I pulled back and smiled. "What is all this for?" I asked as I took the bouquet from his hands and smelled them again.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 pm

*He smiled at Jessica, and shook his head* I think I am allowed to buy you flowers when I think about you *His eyes looked at her smiled and kissed her lips. She looked happen and that is what made him feel warm.* I hope this made your day a good one already.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

I nodded and smiled wider. "You are most certainly allowed to give me flowers Mr. Fortenberry. So what's the plans tonight? Staying in and watching the new Twilight movie??" I smiled bigger because I knew he was not one for them, but watched them for me. I ran my hands along his bare chest and smiled. "I'll....watch the new Xmen movie with you if you do...."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm

He smiles as his head looks down at her fingers on his chest* I think we can watch twilight I am in the mood for some Romance *He winks at Jessica as she runs off to get the movie ready. She seemed happy I was willing to watch twilight with her. He walked behind her as she put the move it.* I do love them jeans you have on Jess. They look mighty fine *He smiled widely as she turned to smile*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:28 pm

I smiled wide and looked behind me as I got the movie in the player. He heated up some popcorn and my bottle of blood as I sat on the sofa getting the movie ready to play. He joined me on the couch and put his arm around me as I pressed play. I looked up at him and smiled. "I really do love you Hoyt...Always."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:33 pm

‎*His eyes looked into hers as her cool body rested on his warm skin she couldn't help but smile at her words. They made his heart melt.* I love you too Jess, I promise you that. Always *he wanks as he leaned down slowly for a kiss on her forehead. His eyes meet hers as he pulls away from his gentle kiss his eyes filled with more love then before as he leaned down to her lips to kiss her softly. The song Robert Patterson plays for Kristen Stewert in twilight rings in the background as his lips slowly sweap on hers. He pulls away just for a moment to utter a few words* I Love You Jessica Hamby you mean the world to me and then some *he leans in for the kiss once more*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:21 am