For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Friday Night March 30th

Yvetta
    Yvetta

Friday Night March 30th  - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday Night March 30th

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm

*I hold up my finger to stop Pam from saying something she would regret. I turn to look at Roman* дорогой go have a glass of blood wine I am sure Pam is going to give me my last check or get my new address to mail it there since I never gave it. *I smile at him* Everything will be fine. *I hope he buys it*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 pm

*Looking at her he kissed her lips* Of course you will be ok, your my warrior * then he looked at Pam and his cool smile had not left his face* Enjoy Pam but I it will surely be noted how low you can play, but do not worry I play too *he smiled a fangy grin. Squeezing her hand in a lovers caress, he walked to the bar and got a drink, knowing his female could handle herself* Pam it has been a pleasure meeting you I am sure we shall meet again*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

*I began to speak when Yvetta interrupted me and requested he leave the room. Good girl. I waited a minute or two just staring at her. Finally I flashed nose to nose to her as she walked backwards to the wall. Catching her gaze I waited for the perfect moment* "Tell me his name"
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 pm

*I feel the cold wall touch my back and could feel the fabric of Pams suit against my arm as her nose was close to mine, my eyes dilate in fear* Uhhh Alexei, Alexei Kozlov from St Petersburg. We have been seeing each other less than a month. Pam back up you are making hard to breathe, some still need to ya know. *I panted*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 pm

*I blinked my eyes and squinted at her. Something wasn't....right. She answered in a voice that was not normal for a glamoured person. Unless he had glamoured her to know him by something else. This was getting interesting. I leaned in a little closer to her neck and took in her scent.* "I will miss your taste, cup cake. Would you like me to bite you one last time?" *I asked in a sarcastic voice, knowing I was annoying her by the way her heart thumped*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm

*His trip to the bar was short as he decided it might be better to stand by the door in case Pam decided to hurt Yvetta. Then he heard her threaten his lover and he growled low in his throat but calmed him self instantly. Bursting in to her office he looked at Pam * That privileged is for me and me alone pam you should know that *he waled over talking Yvetta's hand and headed towards the door* Be careful Pam, don't get to used to picking on someone small there in you it might come to bite you in the ass *he laughed holding his lover close to him*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm

*I glowered at him with a small smirk as he yanked her to his side protectively. I wasn't so sure he was who he said he was. Something about him seemed off...domineering....strong....in charge. Something about him made me want to obey him, which I don't take kindly to.* "Oh, don't worry she's fine." *I winked at Yvetta and blew a kiss her way just to piss him off. Turning to head back to my desk, I had an idea brewing and sooner or later I'd find out who he was.*
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 pm

* I held onto Roman as well walked down the hallway to the dressing room I grabbed my dance bag cleaned out the few things in my locker stuffing them into my bag, my knees were knocking and I had a horrible headache but I am sure this could have gone much worse.* дорогой I am ready to head home. * We walked out the bar I waved a small goodbye to Rita, Victor and Violet. I winked at Daniel and shook his hand as we left.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:49 am