For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Friday Night March 30th

Yvetta
    Yvetta

Friday Night March 30th  Empty Friday Night March 30th

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm

*I had packed my dance bag for one last time and waited for Roman to pick me up he insisted to come with me to resign. I look at him and my heart skips a beat. He's a beautiful man and when his eyes glitter like priceless jewels I am reduced to a puddle of desire. We pull up at the club and go through the front doors and I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that my life is changing this very night. Daniel let's us through with little fuss I wave at Victor and Violet as I head back to the dressing room with Roman beside me.*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

Friday Night March 30th  Empty Re: Friday Night March 30th

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 pm

*He looked into at his sexy girl, seeing the anxiety in her body and face* What is wrong my heart you seem distressed? *He wanted to help soothe her fears and worries but it seemed like this was something that she had to do on her own* I don't want you to feel pressured into doing this. Don't miss understand the fact that you shall now only dance for me makes me happy but I do not want you to feel has though this is smoothing you have to do *Roman let those words settle as they walked to her dressing room*
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm

*I smile at his encouraging words, shaking off this feeling in the pit of my stomach* дорогой (darling) I have to resign, it's part of my old life, I want to move on to bigger and better things. *I sigh* I want to be the woman I see when you look at me. I want to be able to help, and with that I have to become more than I am now. This life *raising my arms gesturing* is not a productive atmosphere. I will always have fond memories of this place because it brought you into my life. *I walk into his arms standing on tiptoe pressing my lips and body against him*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Just so you now darling, I never thought less of you because you were a dancer *That was the truth, because he career never meant she was less then anyone else. Actually he found her to be smart, psychically and mentally stronger then most human females he had known * But if this is truly your decision then I shall stand by it, he kissed her lips and smirked * saves me from threatening all the men you dance for *he said cooly in an attempt to lessen her worry. Although he was being honest he would not tolerate a man who got out of line. She was his now and he would protect her with everything he had. They would be unstoppable together*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm

*I get to Fangtasia right after opening and stopping by the hairdressers before work. I had the color changed so I would not be the purple hair girl and who knew how long it would last. I changed it quite often and loved to shock people with different colors. I saw Yvetta and her new male companion Roman off to the side of the bar and waved to her. I went to put my bag in my locker and had the file I had put together for Pam about some items I was sure would make a Killing with the human patorns. Ha I giggled at my own pun and headed back to the bar to help Violet and victor with the Friday night surge*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm

*I smile up at Roman loving this man who saw the real me, my head reeling from his kiss I lean back a bit* дорогой I love the fact you would put up with me being here, but I have to move on to learn how to defend myself and you. I know I know it's your job but if I am to be your partner I need skills to be a asset. *I smirk* I have some assets and skills you really love but I want to be lethal.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

*Smiling at the world lethal* Oh funny to me your can knock me down with your leg lifts *he smiled wickedly* Well I can teach you to fight, how would you like to starting training with me *he got excited at the idea of teaching his lover to fight. There where many benefits such as having her more able to protect herself and then they can tangle their bodies together after all that intense fighting.*
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 pm

*Sees Romans eyes starting to glitter like gemstones, he must be thinking something to do laters. I shiver at the thought of laters* дорогой time to head into Pam's office and get this over with. * I sit down and slide my shoes on* Coming дорогой?

Last edited by Yvetta on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 pm

*Looking at her he nodded and placed a kiss on her lips * remember I will be with you so no need to worry * he hugged her tightly and then let her go and opened the door for her. * After you my darling
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 pm

* I walk down the hall with Roman beside me I knock on Pam's door and open the door saying* Pam do you have a moment to speak with me?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 pm

*I rolled my eyes and looked up at the door, Yvetta...what on earth could she want now.* Yeah what is it?
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

* I feel the impatience roll off Pam and I swallow and walk fully into her office with Roman trailing behind me* Hello Pam I have something I need to discuss. *I stand before her desk and feel Romans hand take mine.* I came into tonight to give my notice, I am willing to work the required two weeks to find a replacement. I was hoping you will not be requiring it of me. *I started to twitch slightly*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:42 pm

*He squeezed her hand and when he felt her twitch put her arm around her letting her lean into him. Looking at Pam* Also I just wanted to assure you that this was her decision based on her needs and I will support her whatever she wants to do *He ran his hand up and down her arm to comfort her and give her the strength to do what she came here to do*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm

*I looked at the man standing next to Yvetta. He looked...familiar. Something about his eyes, I've seen him before. Ignoring what Yvetta said completely I arched a brow to him and asked "Do I.....know you from somewhere?" Placing a hand on my hip I could sense he was a vampire. Yvetta finally landed herself a man, with money. The gold digger would finally get what she wanted. There was just something off....something about this man.*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 pm

*He smiled at the females curiosity* Perhaps you have seen me around the bar, I have been here to watch my sexy girl dance for me. Other then that I afraid we have not met before *Following her gaze he was getting a little angered but decided to stay calm* This is not an integration about who I am is it. One might think you are jealous *he smirked* So I am sure Yvetta deserves a respectful response to her statement earlier *he said curtly*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm

*I stood from my chair and straightened the jacket of my suit. Slowly making my way around my desk I stood in front of Yvetta and looked over at Roman smirking.* "Jealous?" *Placing a hand over where my heart should beat and sarcastically saying "Moi?" *I shook my head and chuckled* "You can have this gold digger." *Looking back to Yvetta.* "You are not obligated to wait two weeks until I find a replacement. I'm sure that will not be hard. Is that all?" *I said blankly and bored with Yvetta and her sugar daddy. Something about him...Eric had to know who he was. I had to get his name before he left*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 pm

*A low growl came from his throat as he straightened himself and stayed composed and calm.* Pam its ok I know being alone maybe difficult but aim sure your prince will come or shall i say princess *she he had since her get cozy with a female awhile back. He did not like her insulting his lover but he had to let her talk and then they would get the hell out of this place * My darling I believe we have monopolized this conversation any final thoughts* he squeezed her hand both to help her and strength him from killing anybody*
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

* I am barely standing if Roman wasn't there propping me I would be on the floor. The tension in the office was so thick and it was clouding my senses. I looked at Pams face she was almost flushed and Roman was holding my hand so tightly* Ummm Pam thank you for letting me out of the required two weeks and I will pack my things and leave tonight unless you want me to do my sets? * I prayed to the Goddess she would say get the hell out of here or the bouncers will throw us out, there was no way I could fly on the brass pole tonight.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm

I could hear her heart pounding in her chest. I cocked a head at the comment her friend made. He had some nerve. Looking back to Yvetta, I smiled. "That is entirely up to you if you want to work tonight." I loved giving her riddles. Looking at her companion. "I'm sorry I didn't get your name?"
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 pm

*She was a sly one this vampire but he knew her game and his gut was telling him to watch out* Thats because I did not give it *he smiled and looked at his lover * are you ready then to get out of here love?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

*after getting all the patrons caught up with their variety of drinks, I watched as Ginger went around cleaning up the empties. I had seen Yvetta and Roman heading back towards the offices and decided to hold off talking to Pam until she made an appearance because I did not want to interupt anything. I was getting some break through tension in here tonight and I hoped everything was going to stay the normal with the security keeping the peace.*
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm

*I look at Roman gratefully and glance at Pam she had that hard look on her face she got when people got too drunk or too forward to the few vampires who came in. I nodded yes and turned quickly saying as I walked out the door* Pam thank you for your kindness it was appreciated when I needed it. I hope the goddess blesses you and yours. * I look at Roman and say* We need to be gone in less than three minutes or the bouncers will be on us.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm

*I cleared my throat as they headed for the door* "You mind if Yvetta and I have a little chat just her and I before she go? It's personal" *I eyed the man and waited for him to leave the room*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

*she was persistent this little vampire was turning out to be a nuisance but she was unaware that his lover was stronger then most thought. He smiled cooly as he turned around to face Pam* If you would like too but I say can you not come up with anything better then threatening a human, it seems beneath you *he stood with his back against the door*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 am