For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Friday, Ladies Night

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Friday, Ladies Night Empty Friday, Ladies Night

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Ladies night had been changed to Friday this week, due to entertainment bookings. Pam stood at the door in her outfit and checked IDs. It was hard to tell human ages and they were forbidden to serve a minor in any capacity. The club was booming with techno music and Pam awaited tonight's Ladies' night entertainment. She was always bored with door duty, but hadn't done it in a while. She noted college sorority girls giggling past her, pointing out vampires. Fangbangers, they were called. She licked her lips at the thought of the plethora in Fangtasia tonight. Surely she'd have fun feeding off one all too willing college girl. She looked at the watch on her wrist and sighed, knowing her entertainment should be arriving shortly.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Friday, Ladies Night Empty Re: Friday, Ladies Night

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 7:38 pm

After waking-up Isabel had decided on leather, she always found the binding comfortable, she stood in-line waiting to reach the door, smiling, for the first time in a while.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Jason called and surprisingly was off tonight and so was I. I felt a flush of relief after we'd talked about what happened, and we decided to start over. He asked if I'd wanna go out and being I hadn't been out in a while, I didn't object. I'd waited for him to pick me up at Bills and we headed to Shreveport Vampire bar Fangtasia. I only hoped that donor I fed from wasn't there.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 7:45 pm

-..Jason arrived timely, his pewter silver lined belt buckle shining brightly. Long nice fitting black pants adorned the male's strong legs, a white T-shirt covered his torso. A black leather jacket over his Tee, accented his clear tan complexion. The radio radio held the tune and tone of a hard rock song, it was too low to be heard clearly. He hocked his truck's horn and said..- "Where you at Jess?" -..He mostly said it to himself, He had remembered the fight and the make up last night. He nodded slowly assuring that he had made the choice his heart wanted.-
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Pam noticed a familiar face in the crowd. It was Isaebel. She'd finally arrived in Shreveport. She embraced her in a friendly hug and smiled. "Glad you made it okay. Thirsty? Let's get you something or someone *wink* and head to my office." She led her through the crowd and noted to one of the security members on the floor to take her place at the door. She was unsure if Eric was in his office or out for the evening. But he was interested to hear of what happened in Dallas dealing with the Authority.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Well it's quite a nice night life here, Isn't it? And I indeed am very hungry. How are you, and Eric?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 8:03 pm

I heard Jason's horn and rushed outside and hopped in his pickup. Normally I sat right next to him, but being we just made up a few days ago...I'd let him make the first move. I was wearing the cutest little black mini skirt, red tank top and black blazer. I'd seen it on clearance at the mall and couldn't resist. I found the perfect set of black boots to wear with it and I left my hair down. I looked over at Jason and smiled. "Ready."

Friday, Ladies Night Images11
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 8:09 pm

‎-..He nodded before saying slowly, a crescent smile forming when the assurance had flushed over him.- "Well alright, I guess we are off." -..Jason's country accent flushed over him, he was nervious an it made it alittle worst. He was naturally nervous around her but only when after he had accepted his feelings did it get worst. His truck went off and they flew down the path leading to the main road. Jason said slowly to Jessica..- "I hope that after tonight we can have a talk.." -..It sounded serious, Jason then turned his head to her and his brown hues glanced into her own eyes.- "But for now, Lets have fun."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 8:15 pm

*Eric emerged from the office. He'd done all of the paperwork for most of the night and was now going to do his usual 'sit on the throne' routine. Wearing his trademark black tank top, loose jeans with boots and a long duster jacket that gave him an air of mystery about him. He took his usual position at center stage and watched the club. He pulled out his phone and began to play some mindless games while the patrons did their usual tourist thing*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Pam noticed Eric emerge from his office. His mind elsewhere as he made his way to his throne and played with his phone. She grabbed her phone out her pocket and sent him a text. {Isaebel is here...blah blah Authority Emergency Blah...} She looked at Isaebel and explained where her office was as she waited for Eric to notice her in the crowd. This should be taken out of view of humans

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm

The mention of a talk later made me immediately think the worse. I looked at my nails and back to him with a forced smile. "Sure." I really didn't know what to expect, nor did I know what to say. How was I supposed to have fun, knowing he was wanting to talk...and it sounded serious. Oh God...I tried to push it out of my head, but it wouldn't budge. "Everything okay?" I said trying to keep my voice steady.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm

-..He looked over Jason seemed to be happy and said slowly..- "We are fine, and it is nothing you did. Just a couple of things that I have flying around." -..He was calm and it seemed as though it wasn't bad what he had to say. Jason continued his speed and knew that they would be there shortly. In knowing that they're destination was so close he said..- "All you have to worry about tonight is how to have as much fun next time."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm

*Eric saw a text interrupt his game. He only raised his eyes without moving his head and spotted Pam and Isaebel. Without another word he motioned for a few vampires to begin to dance on the small stages and entertain the humans as he got up and headed for his office. Great... the authority was meddling in things again and probably messing up everything in the process* So.. what are we dealing with here?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Pam nodded and smirked at Isaebel. "Yes, quite often." She watched her head to her office and turned back to Eric, who within seconds of seeing the text was at her side. She motioned her head in the direction of her office and didn't say anything. As soon as they were in the hall she looked over to him and said "The Authority didn't give her the Sheriff position, even though she was next in line. Something is fishy, and she's pissed." Pam opened the door and Eric followed. Isaebel was seated in a chair in front of her desk. She sat next to Isaebel and let Eric sit behind her desk. Common courtesy to show her devotion.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm

This is beyond inexcusable, I was Sheriff, Everything was fine, I was doing great, I was going to extend my hand, and get in touch with you both, when so, shrewd blond woman came in, tore my nest apart, and took my position, for matters already delt with. Godric delt with already, I honestly have no idea why this happened, as soon as I heard Bill was king, and Sophie Ann was dead, I knew something was coming. She said, attempting to keep her composure.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

I felt as ease now. I smiled at nodded at him letting my body relax more. Tonight would be great. I'd heard it was Ladies' night tonight, so I got in free. I'd never have the privilege to get drunk or wasted when I turned 21, but I'm sure there were ways. Bill had said something about drinks with alcohol and blood. Who knew if I'd even get to try, since I was forever 17. I scooted a little closer to Jason and smiled at him, placing a hand on his free one.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 8:59 pm

-..His arm reached around, and hugged Jessica's figure to his own. He said slowly pulling into the parking lot of Fangtasia.- "I am sure that this will be fun for the both of us." -..He nodded and said softly..- "So shall we go in?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

*He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair* hmm... what is it you know about Bill's ascent to power Isaebel? *he asked. He needed to know just how bad this was. If the authority was already gunning for them because of the death of Nan or if this just happened to be an isolated, but very unnerving incident*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Pam sat there listening to the conversation, on edge now because something about Eric's composure had changed. He seemed...concerned. Worried about something he wasn't saying. It was only months ago he'd come from visiting Bill and didn't speak about what happened. Was this in some way connected. Eric never left her out of the loop, unless her safety of knowing was in danger. She looked at Isaebel for her answer.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 9:15 pm

I know that there we're more worthy vampires then him. You for instance, what has Bill Compton done that makes him so special? I know that it's blantly apprant that the Authority has it's own agenda, and it is far from having our best values, as in for Vampires. Russle, kills one human on t.v., and suddenly we're back in the dark ages, this is not right nor fair, someone has to do something. She says, exhaling heavily, something vampires didn't have to do, but she was pissed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 9:20 pm

I grinned and nodded. "Yes, we shall." He opened his door and hopped out and helped me do the same. I moved with grace and tried not to let my skirt come up. It was the shortest one I'd ever wore and if momma or daddy would see me now, they'd both have a heart attack. I held Jason's hand as we walked into the line that was moving steadily. We were both carded and we headed in making our way to the bar. I smiled at the familiar face of Violet as she asked what I was having. "True Blood, AB positive please." She looked to Jason who ordered his regular. The song playing was hopping so I looked at Jason and smiled. "Wanna dance?" Just as the song switched to a slow country ballad.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

‎-..After the truck door shut he walked up to the door, the usual vampires and fangbangers walked in and out causally. He had his ID card out and ready, after walking through hand in hand with Jessica he went to the bar. She ordered her beverage, he ordered the usual brew and said slowly..- "This aint all that bad though. I don't see King of the Hill though.." -..He eye'd the back room and then the door that lead to the basement. He had never seen it though he heard stories. Jason walked out on the dance floor and slipped his arms around Jessica. Taking her through a regular country's dance, giving her his own buckle shiner..-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm

‎*Eric nodded. It seemed Isaebel didn't know about the whole Nan issue which was good, but he still had issue with the authority* Well.. this issue isn't about why Bill is king.. this is about the authority taking your position. There could only be one reason for that.. they want to take over the kingdom of Texas. Put their own people in the royalty and what better way than to put someone as a sheriff and work their way up?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Pam was getting annoyed with hearing the Authority. Eric was handling the situation. She looked at both of them and interrupted. "I'll get us some drinks, while you sort through this mess. Isaebel, what do you take?" After she answered, Pam turned on her heel and headed to the bar to gather drinks. She knew what Eric preferred already. Making her way behind the bar she began to fix the drinks looking around and noting all the prime meat in tonight. Now was not the time to divulge in pleasures of drinking from the tap....unfortunately.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 9:54 pm

It was so demeaning, you are like me, in many ways, surely you can see what is like to be treated, as such. I was also given a message "Tell them we are watching." Who the we is, I wasn't made aware. I immeaditly thought it had to do with the queen as we had talked very recently, Then I found out she was killed, I heard by whom, and I must say again, Why Bill, you know as well as I do, Eric, as Sheriff's we hear things. Oh, how is your Pam, doing, she looks rather well, as do you. She says folding her Hands in front of her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:14 pm