For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Friday, Ladies Night

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Friday, Ladies Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday, Ladies Night

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 9:54 pm

It was so demeaning, you are like me, in many ways, surely you can see what is like to be treated, as such. I was also given a message "Tell them we are watching." Who the we is, I wasn't made aware. I immeaditly thought it had to do with the queen as we had talked very recently, Then I found out she was killed, I heard by whom, and I must say again, Why Bill, you know as well as I do, Eric, as Sheriff's we hear things. Oh, how is your Pam, doing, she looks rather well, as do you. She says folding her Hands in front of her.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Feeling him this close to me made all the bad things go away. I felt his buckle on my stomach and took in his scent. He always smelled so good. I laid my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the beat. Things were falling back into place like they had before. Jason was a different type of man. He had this confidence about him that was so attractive, yet this sweetness that made him romantic. The perfect bad boy with a lovers streak. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and took this moment in...not wanting it to end. At all.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

‎-..Jason held his warmth soak through his clothing mending with the pale coldness that came from Jessica. His brown orbs slid from her pale white exposed shoulder blade to her neck, up towards her cheek. He said with a soft tone..- "Ya see this is how my Grand taught me, I hope that you ain't to shy this is about becoming closer.." -..With the trail of his voice, the male's hand pulled her torso forward so his chin rested on her head. Jason's arms took her shoulder's and held her in a loving embrace, the song's smooth tone allowing his hips to slowly grind side to side over her's..-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

*Eric sighed* Things have been set into motion Isaebel... but you're not involved in it. You're collateral damage in texas. *he made a mental note to tell Bill they needed to have a good escape plan and also to get his weres on the case as early sentries. He looked at Pam when she came back with drinks* Pam does well.. she is a smart vampire and knows how to run a bar

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm

A small moan left my lips as he moved against me, and I felt the arousal growing. My fangs dropped down and I leaned back to look at him. "Sorry, Sorry...guess I'm just...hungry." I smiled innocently and turned to head for my drink at the bar. Taking a long sip from the bottle I sat it down on the bar and grimaced a little. Ugh, that stuff was horrible. It wouldn't fully satisfy me, because drinking from the source was always so much better. I looked up at him slightly embarrassed. I'd just missed him so much, it was almost unbearable. He had ways of pushing my buttons and he did it well.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Well what can we do? How can we fight back, Eric I want revenge, and I want us to take control of whats ours
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 10:41 pm

*Eric drank the blood and lowered the glass. He really needed to go see Sookie, this bottled stuff was not his cup of tea. He had offered Isaebel a room at his cabin. He would see what information he could gather and for now, place her under the protection of his sheriffdom. She was Godrics right hand and solely because of that he would help her. At her statement he sighed* Revenge will get us all the true death Isaebel. You may not know the finesse of politics but I do, and this must be handled with care if we expect to continue living. For now, settle in, go to ground while I have my day personnel gather information. For now the Authority will believe they have a strong hold in Texas, but they will very sorry if they try that shit in Louisiana
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 10:44 pm

I Will not sit by here with nothing to do, and the thought of serving Bill un-nerves me. Tell me is Pam seeing anyone.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 10:45 pm

I smiled a little not knowing if I should laugh or not. Seeing he was serious, I figured he was trying to change the subject for my sake. I looked around as well. "Well, I uh...don't really know. Do you like it here? I mean, if not we can go?" I only wanted him comfortable and if he wasn't I didn't mind leaving. It was random things like that I loved about Jason.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri May 25, 2012 10:47 pm

If you think its best, Prehaps your right. My anger, sometime makes me see red rage, and thank you again for the room, I shall see you soon again. With that I take my leave.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri May 25, 2012 11:03 pm

*Eric had Isaebel driven back to his cabin. He sighed and paced around the office. Shit was hitting the fan and although Texas was a large kingdom with plenty of vampires and he knew why the authority had their cross hairs on Louisiana. He left a message on Bill's answering machine. They needed to get together and speak about this whole issue before they got staked*
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 11:06 pm

-..Jason looked over and he said with a serious tone, the expression on his face of clueless content..- "Oh nah, I was just saying how nice the place was, I guess I gotta compliment the decorator.."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 11:19 pm

I hopped off the stool and grabbed his hand bringing him back to the dance floor for the techno music that rang through the speakers. I moved my hips to the beat, running my fingers through my hair as I did. He moved behind me and I ground against him moving to the beat.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

‎-..Jason looked over to Jessica his eyes slowly turning over the people around them. His brown hues met her eyes and he said with a soft tone..- "Are you having a great time?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 25, 2012 11:52 pm

I turned to face him as I danced. He held me as he moved to the beat. Jason was a good dancer. I smiled and nodded at his question. "Yes, I am." I twirled around letting my hair fly as I enjoyed this time with him. Grinding my hips on him with a smirk.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 12:00 am

‎-..He slowly grinding his mid section against her backside, Jason's hands holding her midsection. he swayed his hips in junction with Jessica's he may not of been a graceful vampire but he was a very good dancer. He whispered into her left ear, the heat from his warm breath caressing the curve of her neck..- "Then I am happy I had the chance to make this happen..

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 am

The music had changed to a more smooth beat of hip hop. I swayed and ground my hips as I felt him do the same. My right arm lifted and my hand wrapped around the back his neck. I felt his hot breath on my neck and the rumble of his deep voice in my ear. I looked up at him and my lips were inches from his. I had a hunger that was deeper than blood. I'd wanted Jason since the beginning of the night, now I could tell he wanted me too. I whispered against his lips "Jason..." As I closed my eyes and let his lips assault mine. My back still to him as I kissed him like I hadn't kissed him before.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 12:27 am

‎-..Jason's tongue didn't stay still, sliding like an eel after a electric shock, it forced into her mouth. Wrapping around her own tongue, it wrestled and slipped over slowly around her pallet. His lips soft like warm cherry blossom petals pushed and violated her own icy lips. Jason could tell her hunger, her skin sent it's own invisible shock to his own. He had her connected with him. His hands moved to slide soft fingertips over the partially exposed flesh that was her hip. A soft touch of his index and middle finger grazed her cold skin, trialing down her hip bone until he was touching the top of her mini-skirt...- "Jessica.." -..Was the only word spoken, because now he gripped down on her flesh. It was a dominate but soft grip, he used only his finger tips. Jason's left hand however slowly slid over her right cheek that was exposed due to the electrifying kiss..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 12:29 am

I ran my fingers along the back of his neck, feeling bumps rise in its path. My left hand gripped his hand that was trailing on my exposed skin on top of my mini skirt. As his kiss intensified, I could feel my arousal growing as well as his. It was evident that he was just as excited as I was. There we were making out in the middle of the crowded Fangtasia dance floor. The whisper of my name that left his lips was enough to send me to the edge. I looked up at him with hooded eyes, leaning against his chest my back still to him. "Wanna go for a drive, or someplace private?" I could feel myself getting anxious as I thought about having my way with him. With him, I was able to explore more of myself than I'd imagined possible.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 12:30 am

-..Jason's outlined member bulged from inside his fitted jeans, The male looking downward. His brown hues like darkened copper pierced the hues of the female vampire. His hand left her skin slowly, not before the sparks of static exited at the sigh of pleasure that grew within. He said with a clueless look, The male spoke softly..- "Why are we driving, I was rather enjoying myself." -..His left hand slid over the cheek of his vampire partner..- " I am sure there is a room here if you wanna sit down." -..Jason's body temperature had sky rocketed, His blood pumped from each limb with the force of a thousand hail storms. Unaware that such blood circulation sent his scent flying in all cracks and creases of the bar..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 am

I bit my lips at his willingness to stay in the bar in front of everyone. Even though it was clearing out slowly. I looked around and spotted a darkened booth in the corner. I grinned back at him as I noticed his growing bulge. I could smell his arousal and it heightened my own. I licked my lips in anticipation as I led him to the secluded booth. I slid in and let him slide next to me. I placed both of my legs across his and leaned forward as he wrapped one arm around me. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "You make me so happy Jason." I ran my right hand along his chiseled jaw. My fangs were wanting to drop so bad, but I used all my willpower not to let them.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 12:42 am

-..He retorted but the actions spoke before his words were heard. His hips slid forward, Sending his member pushing onto the soft fold between her legs. The warmth was intense, it seeped by the degrees into the female's own skin. He knew she had to be sensitive, Jason Stackhouse may not have been blessed with telepathy but he knew how to make love. Jason's arm held Jessica still as his member slid over her soft climax button slowly. His dark amber eyes slowly going from her neck to her face..- "You make me happier then anyone ever has Jessica..." -..The words were short lived, His mouth met hers in a shockingly surprising way. His teeth seemed to latch on slowly to her bottom lip and sink the first two teeth into the soft flesh. Jason continued nibbling on the bottom lip. His other hand gripping her shoulder, his grip caused the warm fingertips to push down onto her flesh demanding her compliance..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 12:52 am

His teasing gestures had me fired up in all the right places. It had felt more powerful than before, like the connection was stronger. The electricity that went through my body with every touch, every caress, every kiss. With vampire speed I was straddling him in a blink. My mini skirt came in handy as I could feel his mass pressing against my most sensitive areas, that begged for his mercy. It was like a first date all over again. This time I couldn't hold it. My fangs dropped into place and I smiled. Assaulting his lips once more, my fangs grazing his bottom lip, as I moved to kissing his jaw all the way down to his neck. I could feel and hear his blood flowing and heart pumping faster as he became more excited. His hands wrapped around me gripping my back. I kissed his pulsating vein and ran my fingers through his hair. "Oh, Jason."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 1:15 am

-..Jason's hands were fast, He had already pushed a middle finger over the sensitive button. He pushed on it applying a slight pressure that must have caught her off guard at first. His lips grazing the soft chilled skin of his partner. Hot breath assaulted her neck and the member flared with an intense roughness. The scale of size only rose due to blood flow, pushing his hips forward he could feel her excitement reaching it's peek. His other hand pushed the female backwards. He looked over and saw no one watching, This was his time to shine. He slowly leaned down to kiss the exposed flesh that was her thigh. He could see the moistness of the underwear she had on. Now he let his lips sliding forward, inch by inch across her thigh warming it until finally he was directly infront of her underwear..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 1:29 am

One moment I was kissing his neck, the next he was taking control and had me on my back on the booth bench. The area around us was darkened and it was almost closing time. The music still loud and I arched my back as his hot tongue slid across my cold skin. He took his time, moving inch by inch. Little gasps of air escaped my lips as I tried not to bring attention to him. Sweet Jesus! He was going to the promised land and I closed my eyes as he teased. I could feel my core aching, my underwear moist and I waited for what came next. We'd talked about it, but never done it. My fangs scraped against my bottom lip as my mouth hung open, my body full of pleasure. "Jason..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:33 am