For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Friday, Ladies Night

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Friday, Ladies Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday, Ladies Night

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 1:29 am

-..Jason then slowly, pushed her underwear away with a gentle cheek then held with a swift hand motion. He then leaned over, his tongue tasting the forbidden fruit of the vampire female. His breath was hot and assaulted every inch of it, At each inhale swiftly cooling it back off. It was a repetition that had kept going while he worked, His tongue slipped over her erect little button. He knew her excitement and promised her with each lap of the tongue her dreams were coming true. His tongue helped his lips place the button between each soft lip, After a second he began to hum sending a shock wave of vibration through each lip. The hot breath escaped at a full 360 around it. His finger going to tease her already wet entrance, Now she would experience the thing she had wanted since day one..-
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 1:30 am

I arched my back more, my hands gripping whatever it could. His hot tongue, matched with the cool air of him inhaling sent me into a place I'd never been. Pure ecstasy topped with so much arousal, I could have released right there. His tongue did things that would make the devil himself blush. I now knew why Jason Stackhouse had women lined up. He was a true God and knew every bit of what women wanted. He had skills most men could dream of, but never own. My nails dug into the cushion of the booth and I let a moan escape my lips, now not caring who witnessed the exchange of naughty games. He began to hum and I could hold it no longer. "Ah, Jason...oh GOD! JASON!" My hands fisted my hair as my hips moved against him. I'd never experienced this, and my god I was NOT disappointed. I had never known something could feel so good. I bit down moaning and a trickle of my own blood fell into my mouth from my lip. I'd heal instantly but I could care less. I was on the verge of seeing stars, my vision began to blur as the raptious waves radiated throughout my body causing a tingling sensation deep in my core. I knew it was only a matter of time before I climaxed.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 1:35 am

-..His finger pushed into her, He knew her situation to be a virgin and feel the size and girth of him would be painful an less romantic. His finger pushed along the walls slowly sliding the moisture around and expanding her inside. He knew that this would make the insertion alot less painful. His tongue didn't let up on the female's erect stimuli, by this time his tongue was rapidly moving side to side. His lips kept her button stabilized and her pleasure would skyrocket at the massive electrical impulses that surged into her mind. He didn't need to say anything, Jason knew how to express himself through action alone now he was going to give her a better gift. A hand gripped hers and his tongue pushed into her entrance and lunged into her depth. The tip seemed to be searching, it squirmed around like a half severed worm. At last he found what he was looking for, deep inside along her her wall his tip flicked at the tender virgin Gspot..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 1:52 am

I felt him slide a finger in and I exhaled, still high on pleasure it wasn't a big issue. Knowing I'd be forever a virgin...or at least it'd feel like the first time...everytime, was something to ponder. He'd been gentle and sweet in that sense and I felt my walls pulsating with pleasure, growing wetter and wetter as the minutes rolled by. This was by far the best night of my existence. His tongue began to move faster as I panted more, feeling ripples of excitement. My nipples pert as hardened pebbles and my erected nub between his lips. The tingle grew stronger and as he gripped my hand and pushed into my entrance with his tongue no less, I felt it wiggle slowly as my back arched more. The table concealed most of us, and I knew soon security would be checking the building. As he flicked his tongue more, I about come unglued. "Ja-Jason! JASON! mmmmm" My mouth wide open as I felt myself inch closer and closer to the edge. My eyes shot open as I felt my walls clench down and I was sent tumbling over the edge into oblivion. I'd never had an orgasm so powerful, so big in my life. My body relaxed after the after-shocks of electricity fired around. For the love of God, that was amazing. I panted regaining my composure. "Wow....."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 am

‎-..Jason had felt her tremendous orgasm and looked up into the hues of the female. A soft voice came and said slowly..- "I told you I would make you have a blast.." -..His eyes slowly looking down a the puddle that adorned the table counter. He pulled the underwear over her fruit. Jason held his hand out, now it was closing time and he knew that she had little time to get back to her home..- "I hope you will join me again for my next night off."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat May 26, 2012 2:05 am

I sat up, feeling the after effects of what he'd just done to me. All good things, all new things. I wanted to return the favor to him but sun rise would be soon, and I knew he had human things to do today. I smiled a lazy sated smile and nodded. "I'd love to." I would mark my calendar for his next day off, because I was seriously going to show him how much I'd enjoyed it. I stood and my legs felt like rubber. I looked around the club and no one seemed to notice our little adventure. I guessed I could add sex in a public place to my things I've done list. My diary would be written in for sure now. I'd never known pure sexual pleasure until I met Jason Stackhouse. I was not disappointed in the least. I turned to him and said "It's sure hard not to wanna ravage you." I kissed his lips gently and tasted my own nectar on his lips. Tonight had ended on the best note possible. Could it get any better than this?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 am

-..Jason had walked out, Now holding the door for her. Early daylight was seen in the night sky, His truck beeped with the unlocking of the door. He whispered to her before the kiss and now sharing the juice from the fruit he had partaken. Jason wanted to make her happy now with the smile on their faces, They departed they're ways knowing that their love had grown stronger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:10 am