For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Always Knew

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Always Knew Empty I Always Knew

Post by Bill Compton Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:04 pm

~ The Vampire Authority - Salome's Chamber - I Always Knew ~

The silent hall echoed of an eerie silence that would send shivers down the spine of any human that had decided to begin walking this long corridor. An almost never ending corridor that opened up into the Authority members personal chambers. Well the members that still remained among the living. As he slowly made his way towards his destination.

Salome Agrippa

As Bill entered her chamber, the room a lit with a bright burning fire, wood cracking as the fire penetrated over it. Consuming it. A very fitting scene.

"Quite the ritualistic tone your setting"

Bill casually walked into her chamber, taking in the view as Salome gripped onto the vial containing the blood of Lilith.

"Do you not think the occasion be-fitting? Tonight Lilith's darkness dream will be made real...I'm sorry, I know you want this for yourself. But I was chosen. Lilith and her wisdom. Wanted the strongest....I'm glad your here to witness. You will tell this story many times"

"Salome think about this. You do not know what drinking all of her will do"

He was trying to stop her, knowing that what one droplet of blood did to them that night after they had all first witnessed the resurrection of Lilith. The night when they had all been worthy to stand before Lilith...To stand by her side.

"Lilith knows...that's good enough for me"

"If it were to affect you, adversely, You would be a tremendous loss to the movement"

The movement...The time when all vampires would rise up to take back the world that once belonged to them before they were forced back into the dark as the world of humans had taken over.

"This is not a movement Bill. This is the fucking rapture. For you see, you still doubt"

Salome uncapped the vial of blood, raising it to her lips almost as she was saying a silent prayer.

"That is why, I am stronger"

Salome raised the vial to her crimson lips before letting the blood slide into her mouth as she took in all of Lilith.

"Apparently"

All Bill could do was stand and watch as the last drop entered her mouth. A smirk crossed his face as he watched Salome enter what seemed to described by the features crossing her face that she was in eternal ecstasy.

But Bill knew.....he knew the Prophet....He did know her.I Always Knew Untitl11I Always Knew Bill10