For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Thought I Knew You

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Thought I Knew You Empty I Thought I Knew You

Post by Bill Compton Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 pm

~ The Vampire Authority - Bill's Chamber - I Thought I Knew You ~

Wondering what to do?

When the one you once called "The Love Of Your Life" was brought before you once again.

When you were no longer the man that you believed that you once were. But almost a shadow of oneself.

Was he being given a test of his Loyalty? His Strength? His Devotion?

Was this a test from the one true God?

From Lilith?

Bill let his finger tips trace across the keyboard before he pressed lightly on a few keys before the computer screen flashed to another security camera that his laptop was connected to. He had access to every part of this facility all within the touch of a few keys.

Enlarging a small screen from many options of the security camera within the Authority, the one that he had chosen was the main chamber. The chamber that led to the most sacred place within all these walls.

The chamber that held the essence of their very existence. The sacred blood. The blood of Lilith.

He watched as Salome had activated the opening of the large carved doors that led to that very chamber. Watching as she entered with her long flowing lilac dress trail after her.

He thought he knew her? Salome was well known as a deceiver among their kind. She was able to deceive Roman for all this time.

Could it be that she was deceiving him also?

The false Prophet.I Thought I Knew You Untitl10

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 am