For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Beginning

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

The Beginning Empty The Beginning

Post by Eric Northman Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Eric walked into his office a while after sunset. Coming to work had become more of a drag these past few days. He noticed instantly that Ginger had been in his office. He rolled his eyes. The little brain damaged human tended to be more trouble than she was worth.

As he turned on the desk lamp he noticed a beaded leather bag on his desk. Upon further inspection he saw it had several gemstones, in particular a very large square emerald. Confused he looked at the bag again, seeing if there was anything that would state whose it was. By smell he could tell it wasn't Pam’s and she hadn't been in his office so he had no idea. He figured Ginger had set it here so he’d have to ask the human who she got it from.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

The Beginning Empty Re: The Beginning

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Pam heard Eric rummaging in his office as she looked up from her paperwork. He'd been gone hunting for Sookie, and her mystery man all week. Sookie was considered "kid napped" but not by Pam's standards. She'd simply walked off on her own with the nameless vampire. Rolling her eyes as she stood and made her way to his door. Knocking once and then opening it.

"Any luck with the fairy?" She said with a grin. They'd been unable to contact her cousin Claude due to his unspecified location. Her eyes caught the jewel in his hand. "Oh, how beautiful. You didn't have to." Holding her hand out and smirking, Emerald...her birthstone. "What's the occasion?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Eric raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "They aren't mine, they were just here when I arrived" he said, not wanting to talk about Sookie or her leaving with the other vampire.

"Ginger dropped these off, any idea whose they are? and before you say yours Pamela need I remind you what happened the last time you took jewels that weren't technically yours?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 pm

She gave him a grin. "Oh yes...I do remember. Quite a night that night." She shrugged, "No idea...I didn't even know Ginger had come in here. Looks old, and expensive. What do you have a secret admirer?" Giving him a sarcastic look as she plopped down in the chair across from him and crossed her leg over the other.

"If no one claims them, I'd be happy to take them off your hands." Pam said with a smile. The satchel that sat on his desk looked old and dusty. It was odd, but when jewelry was concerned, she didn't ask questions.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

He sighed as he looked at the satchel. Old things had a bad spot for Eric. They always tended to bite you in the ass because some idiot would put magic on them.

"Well, until we find out whose they are I guess I'll put them in the vault. Maybe I'll ask around some vampires, I doubt a human could afford such jewels. I'll also ask Ginger how she came to have the bag"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm

"You're seriously going to put jewels of THAT value in the vault here?" Pam stood and reached out for him to hand them to her. "They belong in the safe where no one knows there's a safe. Trust me I'll put them there...give you a week to find its owner...if not. Thanks for the early Christmas gift."

Waiting for him to give it to her as she smiled. "Oh don't worry though, you can still get me something else for Christmas." Giving him a playful wink as she patiently waited.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm

He rolled his eyes. Sometimes he felt like Pam was a spoiled 10 yr old who was attracted to everything shiny and expensive. Thank goodness in 1000 years he'd amassed a vast fortune or Pam would have made him go broke a long time ago.

"Fine, you can take them" he said, handing her the leather bag. "And we get a month, not a week, because YOU'RE going to help find the owner Pamela" he said, giving her a stern look.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Rolling her eyes at him, a month...a whole damn month. "Fine...I will do my damnest to find the owner of these jewels." Saying in her best sarcastic voice as she took the bag. As soon as they touched her hand she felt dizzy. Giving Eric a look of concern as she felt her body do strange things.

"Eric...I.....something...wrro--" Her fist tightened around the satchel as her body fell to the ground.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Eric blinked and he was suddenly behind Pam. The jewels fell to the ground with loud thuds before the whole bar began to shake violently.

An earthquake? No it couldn't be. He would have heard the ground shaking a mile away.

"Pam wake up" he said, prodding his progeny. "Pamela wake up!"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Her head lolled in his arms as he shook her, desperately trying to wake her. In her mind, she was in a whole different time...another world.

~~1805~~

"Miss Pam! Wake up! Pamela wake up!" Elizabeth called out. Opening her eyes to hold her head as she slowly stood. Looking around at the faces of women she'd known over the years, looking down to see an antebellum ball gown on. "Where the hell am I?" Soon a man was next to her grabbing her elbow. "I told you to quit with the games, not you get that bitch to work or I'd disassemble her myself!" She cocked a brow at him and went to drop her fangs only to find she had none. "What the fuck?!"

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Eric grew concerned. He took Pam to her coffin downstairs first before he returned to where the jewels were on his office floor. He instantly called Ginger, about to grill her on who brought the jewels and figure out what the hell was going on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm