For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Hot Dreams and Cold Showers

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Hot Dreams and Cold Showers Empty Hot Dreams and Cold Showers

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 pm

I felt the sun go down as my body came to life. It was like magic really, how I was just...dead for the day and then like magic...I was alive during the night. I would sometimes give almost anything to see the sun rise or watch it set again. My dreams involved watching the sun set with Quinn on a sandy beach somewhere in the world, it gave me peace...but it also made me wish I were human to enjoy the days with him. I could never do that, unless I wanted to sit there and be weakened, bleeding from my nose and ears. Gross.

I inhaled deeply to take in his scent and smelled something...strong. It was the same smell that normally only happened when we were getting too carried away kissing. I opened my eyes slowly and grinned knowing I'd see him. I turned over only to see his side empty. Sitting up as my hair bounced a little looking around to see him sitting in the dark corner. By god that man looked good with or without clothes. I smiled and looked down, he seemed a little tense. Pulling hair behind my ear as I slowly looked back up to him. "Good evening."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Hot Dreams and Cold Showers Empty Re: Hot Dreams and Cold Showers

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Quinn smiled as she began to stir...then chuckled when she bounced up due to his absence from the bed. It was for the best though. For now, he could not follow through with the dream he had...that needed to wait for the right time....

"Good evening, Jessica. Are you feeling better?"

He rose, adjusting his clothes and walked to the side of the bed. He leaned down, kissing her softly and lifted the sheet away, offering her his hand...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, somewhat. Everything just seems...sorta like a blur. Like it really didn't happen." I sighed as he stood and walked over to me. I grinned against his lips as he kissed me and lifted the sheet from me. Pulling away and extending a hand to me as I took it and smiled, getting out of bed.

"How was your day? Anything interesting happen?" I asked as I fixed his shirt over my body.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Quinn smiled as she was back to her normal self...

"Nothing to eventful...had an interesting dream though..woke so close to sunset I figured I'd get myself together for the night..."

Looking her over, he could not help but grin....gods she made that shirt look good....

"Hungry, Jessica? maybe something a bit more exotic than your average? We keep quite a selection available in the area. "

He smirked as the thought about his question....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 pm

"Dream?" I asked as I smiled. From the looks of how tense he was and how he trailed my body I could only imagine the type of dream. "Do you wanna talk about it??"

I walked closer to him as I ran a finger along the dancing vein in his neck. "Actually I had other thoughts....but...." Tilting my head to the side as I wondered how I should bring it up.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Quinn's pulse thrummed a bit faster at her touch....he felt the roaring in his ears......

He had to think quickly....

Gods her touch was delicious....as was her scent.....and her scent had changed a bit...become stronger....she was getting....oh hell....

He pulled his phone out, hitting the speed dial for the Marriott's front desk.

"Yes, special divisions please...client account 44223.....I would like to order breakfast for my guest....I think middle eastern....mid twenties... athletic build...make sure he eats before he comes up...20 minutes...thank you."

He smiled at her impishly.

"Your breakfast is on it's way hon. Once you have eaten, we have much to discuss..."

He took her hands in his own, kissing the back of them gently while looking in her eyes...

"Jessica...I'll tell you about the dream some other time....we have more important things to discuss..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

I watched as he placed the order and smiled shaking my head. The donor could come up all he wanted, but I was eating in. I pressed my finger to his lips to silence him, never had I seen Quinn so...high strung. His blood smelling sweeter and sweeter with the more emotions he had. I nodded as he said we had to discuss things as he kissed the back of my hand. "Do you trust me?" I asked him as I looked into his eyes.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Do you trust me? she asked...

He looked deep into her eyes, smiling...

"Without question, my sweet princess...and without reservation..."

He paused for a moment, realizing her intention...

"Jessica. I do trust you, and will not stop you if you choose to do this, but do you remember what happened last night, with only a small taste?"

He looked into her eyes, searching for the understanding he hoped was there. Confident she had heard his words....he tilted his head to the side, exposing the vein she had been stroking....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

I smiled as he tilted his head and let a chuckle with him calling me Princess. I cleared my throat and grabbed both of his shoulders and shook my head. Turning him so that his back was to the bed as I pushed him down and crawled on top of him. His shirt I was wearing exposing a little more of my skin from my chest as I straddled him.

"Honestly, I remember. I've done....some um research. If I feed from muscled areas, it won't be so bad. I want to practice doing this so I never take too much. Also....my preferred muscle is.....here."

I said as I grabbed his inner thigh, the muscle close to his femoral artery.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Quinn chuckled a bit, thinking carefully over what she was suggesting...

He smiled as she pushed him back onto the bed, straddling his body. The shirt she had worn to sleep was slowly rustling as she moved, revealing more of that delicious flesh....

He listened quietly as she explained, grinning when she grabbed his leg....so close to grabbing something else....which had begin to quietly harden...

"Jessica...are you sure we should do this? I do not want to hurt you, even unintentionally. If we begin this, I cannot say where it will end up..."

He looked directly in her eyes, giving her a gaze that left no question to what he meant...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm

I smiled as I looked down in his eyes and nodded. "I'm sure. I want...no I need....to learn self control around you, otherwise...." I sighed and shook my head. "Otherwise I will end up not being able to stop. As my friend I'm asking you to let me feed from you." I said as I sat up a little, feeling something that was beginning to harden and chuckled. "Sorry." I said as I stood in front of him while he decided. I knew what I was asking, and as tempting as it was to just sleep with him, that wasn't my intention. I wanted to be used to his blood because I knew if it ever came to that point....I had to bite him. It was something that was almost unavoidable.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm

"Jessica..."

He shifted his weight, swinging his legs to the side of the bed, sitting on the edge and looking up to her. He took her hands in his own, smiling and squeezed her hands...

"As your friend...I am ok with us doing this, but let's play it smart...have your breakfast. He should arrive soon. While you eat, I will grab a cold shower....then after you have eaten, we can try what you want...but that way we will be doing it in a smarter way..."

He stood, looking in her eyes....

"It is myself I do not trust at the moment, Jessica...not you. We have never spoken of it, but you know I have been with other vampires in the past...and feeding was sometimes part of...well..."

He fell silent, trying to come up with a more subtle way to put things...failing that, he moved forward with his explanation.

"...a part of....more intimate activities..."

He grinned at her, watching as his meaning because clear...

"That is why I mentioned taking a cold shower. It is to help me maintain control while we try this...and since you will have fed, your control and strength will be there if my instinct is to...keep things moving..."

He kissed her gently...looking into her eyes....

"Do you understand?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Listening to him explain, I felt as if I blushed a little at all he said. He made valid points and I could now see that he was just as turned on as I'd always been. I read between the lines and understood him.

"I--I understand." The knock at the door made me turn my face, then look back at him. "You uh...go shower. I'll just...eat." I said with a chuckle before kissing his lips softly. The images of Quinn in a shower with water running down his olive skin made me hungrier. I flashed to the door and opened it to see my donor standing there. I looked back at Quinn and remembered his order.

"Nice choice."

Hot Dreams and Cold Showers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0W1A1ySwxJsKhiB-4YmPLnyNpOnfEcI-70Hl9AtO6A6PzDZJH

Once Quinn was out of the room I looked back to the donor and led him to the bed to sit at the edge as I crawled in behind him on my knees. Biting his neck and pulling his blood into my mouth as he flinched. His blood was not nearly as good as Quinn's was. Hearing the shower run I closed my eyes only to get mental images of Quinn again before opening them and realizing his heart rate was slowing. "Thank you." I said as I retracted my fangs from his neck and licked my lips.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

As she went to get the door, Quinn walked into the bathroom. He needed this more than she realized. Just thinking about her feeding was making matters worse...

Looking in the mirror, he could see the naked hunger in his own eyes...He needed to cool off. He stripped off his clothes, folding them and stacking them on the counter to use later.

He turned on the cold only, stepping into the streaming water, flinching for a moment at the chill...he let the water pour over his body, drawing the hear from his skin...

Hot Dreams and Cold Showers 91831279871330671_zPrFu2w8

His mind kept flashing to images of Jessica feeding...and his mind placed him in the donor's place...which made the struggle between the cold water and his mind take far longer than he had thought...

When he turned off the water, he did not hear anything, so assumed that the donor was gone, and that Jessica would be waiting for him. He pulled on his underwear and the white tank top he wore under his suit, then wrapped himself in a Black silk robe from the hook behind the door and walked out of the bathroom, looking for Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm

I watched the donor leave and smelled the fresh scent of his body wash. His blood still strong as his emotions continued to surge through him. This would be a challenge for both of us considering how we felt about one another. I slowly turned to see him waiting on the bed.

Hot Dreams and Cold Showers Dwayne_Johnson_Images___An_Extensiv

I had a hard time focusing but closed my eyes and knew I had to do this. It was something I had to control. During sex I liked to bite and obviously he liked to be bitten. We had to be able to control ourselves in situations like that especially with the potency of his blood. I cleared my throat and walked over slowly.

"Are....are you sure you're okay with this?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm

He watched her as she walked over, smiling at how the shirt flipped around, teasing the eye with flashes of her skin...

"Jessica...I trust you completely..."

He kissed her and laid back, with the robe closed over him. He would let her decide how much of him to reveal, giving her that much control of the situation...He trusted her, that he felt in his heart...but his pulse still raced at the thought of what they were about to do...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm

I nodded and crawled onto the bed, situating myself so that I was on the side of him. I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips before moving my body down to his thigh. I closed my eyes and licked my lips. He was like....dessert. My fangs descended again as I moved the robe up slightly, just enough to expose his skin. My heart (if it beat) would have been racing. I tried to ignore the fire building deep down in my core as I sank my fangs into his leg. Not into the vein, but the muscle. It was less potent there as I pulled a small amount of blood from his leg and swallowed.

Removing my mouth from his thigh I looked at him and licked my lips, not feeling woozy at all. I felt the urge to bite again, and to do more but I fought it with all that I had. I would learn to control myself if it was the last thing I did. I could tell the effects it had on him and put my fangs away fighting the urge to test out another thought in my mind.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Quinn closed his eyes, not trusting his control if he watched her....the burning brand of her kiss on his lips did not help...

His hands curled into the fabric of the sheet as her hair fell over his skin...

When her fangs broke his skin, his entire body shuddered with pleasure....he gripped the mattress itself, clenching onto it to keep from acting on the song racing through his veins....

As she pulled back, he felt his body try to rise to her...try to keep that contact...all the while his head was swimming with the pleasure and her scent...

His eyes were unfocused as he allowed himself to enjoy the ripples of pleasure her feeding had driven through his body...

He could feel the darker instincts trying to claw to the surface, but he locked them down and forced his mind to clear...he looked to her eyes, letting her see the pleasure flowing through him...

When her fangs retracted, he felt a slight flicker of disappointment, but knew that she was right to stop....his head was still swimming, but he was in control of the hunger that railed against his control...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

I watched as he sat up, looking into my eyes with a glazed expression of enjoyment. I smiled and chuckled. "I did it." I was proud of myself and knew that with practice, maybe things wouldn't be so bad. We both knew it was one of the hardest things we had to do, but if we were testing the waters and seeing what this was, it had to happen. I licked my lips again, enjoying his lingering taste on them as I smiled.

Placing a hand on his cheek as I knelt beside him, looking into his eyes. "Thank you. You helped me do this and I know it wasn't easy for you."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

As Quinn looked into her eyes, he leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers, tasting his blood on her lips, and smiled.

"My sweet Jessica...I told you I could trust you."

He pulled her into a cuddling embrace, her laying in his arms, looking deep into her eyes..he did not trust himself to kiss her like he wanted to. That could drive them both toward a goal they were not seeking....

He guiltily glanced down, noticing that the robe had fallen aside and revealed exactly how much he had enjoyed their little experiment....he chuckled, a bit embarrassed...

"No...obviously is was not easy....but together, we proved it can be done. How are you feeling? Any unwanted effects?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

He pressed his lips to mine and pulled away to look me in the eyes and tell me he trusted me. I felt so much better knowing this could and did work. Pulling me down in his arms as I let out a small giggle and fell to the bed with him. Seeing him glance down as I followed his eyes and realized how much it effected him by seeing exactly what I already knew.

"No...obviously is was not easy....but together, we proved it can be done. How are you feeling? Any unwanted effects?"

I turned a bit to face him as I placed a hand on his chest under his robe. "Not that I can tell...I mean not....anything...." I smiled and looked down, not meeting his eyes. "Not anything unwanted." Looking back up into his eyes. "What about...you? Any unwanted effects?" I said as I smiled wider.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Quinn sighed, chuckling...

"Nothing unexpected...."

He looked into her eyes, enjoying the way the light in the room danced across them..

He leaned in, brushing her lips lightly with his own...drinking in her scent...feeling her cool skin in his arms...

"Jessica...we still need to talk....are you ready?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Feeling his lips brush mine as I stole a kiss and smiled at him. "Talk? What about?" I secretly prayed he wouldn't bring up Bill, I wasn't ready to talk about him. I moved my elbow from holding me up as I plopped back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "I hate when you say we need to talk....it always worries me." I said before turning my head to look at him as I laid on my back.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Quinn knew she would not be in the mood to talk about Bill after her victory in her experiment but there were other things they needed to discuss...

"There are several things to speak of, but this is not the right place. Let's move to the living area. The chairs and couches there are a bit more appropriate..."

He traced gentle fingers along her side, then rolled from the bed, heading into the living area. Once there, he dropped into a large chair facing the couch and waited for her to join him...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 pm

I hated when he was this serious. I could not read his expression to know what he wanted to talk about. Sighing as I stood and fixed his shirt on my body as I kneeled on the couch and sat back on my legs.

"Okay, I'm listening."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:51 pm