For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Dancing Queen

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Dancing Queen Empty Dancing Queen

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm

I had wondered along, thinking and actually somewhat enjoying the time away alone. I had a lot of time to think about everything, time to piece together little parts of my heart. The talk with Sookie somewhat helped and she made so much sense. I was getting hungry and wanted to just let down my hair like the saying went. Making my way back to Fangtasia as I met Pam at the door. She ushered me in after giving me a look. I looked around to find my prey, grinning as I walked to a booth in the corner. Almost instantly men and a few women were surrounding me like flies wanting to know if I’d bite them. At first it was flattering but then I realized there was only person I wanted right now and he wasn’t here. “Just fuck off!” I yelled over the music as the crowd seemed to back off. I wound up ordering a shitty true blood because no one here tonight was worth my time.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Dancing Queen Empty Re: Dancing Queen

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Pam stood at the door checking ID’s, one by one letting customers through when Jessica Hamby stepped back up to the door. Smirking sarcastically as she said, “Back so soon? Thought I didn’t see you?” After a while of Jessica being there she could tell some of her customers were leaving due to Jessica’s sour attitude. She rolled her eyes annoyed and went to the booth she sat at. “Follow me red.” She said as she turned for her office. Jessica following behind her as Pam made her way to the back into her office. After closing the door behind them she slowly walked to her desk. “I can’t have you in my club acting like that. You’re driving away my customers. If you suck it up and get happy I’ll give you something.” Pam cocked a brow at her offer to Jessica, knowing she never offered anything to anyone without a price.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

I looked at Pam and nodded as she asked me to follow her to her office. She closed the door and turned to face me. She implied I had a bad attitude and that if I fixed it she’d give me something. That was when I caught his scent. Quinn. He’d been here and recently. She knew…had she told him I’d been here? Confusion coming across my face I looked at her and shook my head.. “He’s been here? Why? Did you tell him??” I was now on the defense as I stood there waiting for her to give me whatever it was she wanted to give me, worried it might not be good.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

She grinned as she heard Jessica realize Quinn had been here and walked to her desk to take the vial out from the locked drawer, holding it between two fingers. “Your friend stopped by. Oh, don’t worry I never said you had come by. But, I figured you’d maybe want this more than I do, considering. But be careful, I’ve never had tiger blood.” Smirking as she held the vial teasingly, “So do we have a deal? Oh and you still owe me for keeping your little secret. So now, you owe me twice.” Holding the vial and waiting to see hear her answer, Pam had always wondered what John Quinn’s blood would do to a vampire and now was the time to see. She knew the baby vamp wouldn’t be able to resist and that make her grin wider. What was this fascination with one another, it intrigued her. And she was dying to know what King Bill thought of all this.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

I gasped when she said he’d been here looking for me. I had forgot about…and Bill….oh no. What if something bad had happened between them. I left my phone at Bill’s, what if he just showed up. Seeing her pull the vial of tiger blood as she put it, I could only assume it was his. I remembered what drinking from him that last time did to me and I didn't want a repeat. But maybe just a taste. My mouth watered at the thought. “I’ll do whatever you want, yes.” Holding out my hand for the vial. “Please?” I said as I looked at her. She seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't know what I wanted more, to have his blood for myself or just for Pam NOT to have it. What was she doing with his blood anyhow and how'd she get it?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Of course it had worked, why wouldn't it. Grinning and placing the vial into her palm. “Careful now. And stop disrupting my business. Now go.” Pam said as she made a shooing motion with her hands as Jessica nodded and left the room with the vial. Shaking her head and rolling her eyes as she followed and headed back to the main bar to continue to check ID’s, remembering to keep an eye out for the little baby vamp slash King of Louisiana’s progeny. Last thing she needed was Bill here yapping at her like the little Chihuahua that he was.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:28 pm

I took the vial and slid it into my pocket for safe keeping, making my way back to the bar. I was met in the hallway by a guy who looked like he was in college. He didn't exactly look like Jason but he was a womanizer, and I knew that because of the way he’d acted when I was in the bar earlier. Pam passed us as she went into the bar. I stopped him and looked into his eyes trying to keep my self control and not kill him like I did the last one. Once I hooked his full attention to me I did just like Pam had told me once. I told him exactly what I was gonna do and how I was gonna do it. Feeding around didn’t have to be hard, unless you made it. “I’m gonna bite your neck and drink your blood and you’re gonna like it, but not too much. You won’t scream, but you will find pleasure from it. Do you understand?” He nodded in his trance as I led him to the ladies room and pushed him against the wall. Sinking my fangs into his neck as he let out a low moan. Closing my eyes as I pulled his blood into my mouth, not able to think of anything but the way Quinn touched me, the way he kissed me, the way he smelled. “Oh yes…” He said as I fed. I pulled away and wiped the blood droplets from my chin. “Go..just go.” He nodded and left the bathroom as I exited the stall and cleaned my face up. I was still wearing the blue tank top and jeans along with my plaid oversized shirt from the other night. Leaning against the wall as I took the vial from my pocket and looked at it. I opened the lid and smelled the vial. My mouth watered as the smell assaulted my nose. It was less than I’d drank from him before so maybe it wouldn’t be as strong? Closing my eyes as I felt like he was around me. This little piece of him is all I had at the moment, so it would have to do. Placing the vial to my pink lips as I tipped my head back and drank down the liquid. It was like a mixture of strawberries and scotch. Sweet but burned going down. I immediately wanted more, dropping the vial to the ground as I smiled and felt the warmth in my chest. It wasn’t like before, I felt buzzed but not completely wasted. I wanted more blood and I wanted to dance.

Dancing Queen Tumblr_mai950USml1rv8fmi

Making my way into the bar as I noticed an empty pole the vampire dancers would use. The song changed and I smiled. I was going to dance at Fangtasia. I bet daddy would just LOVE that. Maybe it was to prove a point, maybe it was because I wanted to, but what ever the reason I was doing it. I had nothing to lose and I wanted a night of fun. While the crowd danced on one another, I climbed up the stairs to the stage and looked around smiling. Pam had seen me and hadn't stopped me so I went for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RisWH8iMLdE

Wrapping my fingers around the steel pole as I made a turn and got some of the males in the room’s attention. Still having my hair pinned up and my over sized plaid shirt that hung over my body unbuttoned, I leaned against the pole and slowly slid down as I pulled the shirt back off my shoulders. Coming back up just as slow as I let it fall from my arms and tossed it. Whistles and screams were heard as I smiled and bit my bottom lip, having fun for the first time in a while. My blue tank top and jeans covering my calf length boots as I removed the pin from my hair and let it fall down my back. Running my hands under my hair as I moved my hips side to side to the beat. Licking my lips to taste the last remaining drops of his blood as I rolled my body in a wave, letting my hair fall. Grasping the pole again and doing another fast turn, placing my legs on each side of the pole as I drop it low and come back up slowly over and over. Arching my back as my hair sweeps the stages. Bucking my hips to the beat as I used the pole to bring myself up again. Shaking my hips to the music as I turn my back to the pole and bring my arm up and grab it as I slide down again spreading my legs as I squat and come back up while swaying my hips. My hands running down the sides of my body as I close my eyes and picture his hands. Placing my thumb in my waistband as my other hand slides gingerly across my stomach showing my mid drift.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Eric walked into the bar after returning from some personal errands. At first all seemed good and well, people were drinking and buying vampire tourist merchandise but then his eyes were brought to the stage when a particular redhead was dancing. The "oh shit" meter was going off and he sighed. He'd have a talk with Pam later about letting Jessica do what she wanted. For now business first.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Bill. He hated calling that overly hyped boyscout for anything but if anyone was going to put the princess in her place it was her maker. He heard him pick up the line with his usual smugness. "Bill, I know you're the king and Jessica is your progeny but that doesn't give her the right to come to my bar and pole dance." he said as he went to his office so he could talk without so much background noise.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Bill had been pacing back and forth as he contemplated on where Jessica would have gone, he had a message the previous night from the Tiger that he had been searching in Bon Temps and that he had been on his way to Shreveport to look for her. He had debated too head out there himself, but knew that she would not want too see him right now. The buzzing on his phone rattled him as he pulled his cell from his pocket - Northman. Flipping open his cell he pressed it to his ear.

"Bill, I know you're the king and Jessica is your progeny but that doesn't give her the right to come to my bar and pole dance."

Bill paused as he tried to let that sink in...Jessica...In Fangtasia....pole dancing?!

"What! If i may ask, why is my progeny pole dancing at your club Northman! And from your call i can assume that you had no knowledge of this! Pamela's doing i assume?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Eric sighed. "Yes. It seems Pamela has been having too much fun running the bar. I assure you I would never allow a minor like Jessica dance at my bar. But I suggest you pick her up as our usual clientele is eye fucking her as we speak, not to mention she's not leaving much to the imagination with what I saw" he said as he sat down, putting his feet up on his desk.

"Honestly...I'm all for a bit of rebelling against daddy, but tell her to rebel somewhere else"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm

"Northman, your not helping the situation, Have her taken down from display and keep her secure Northman. I will have someone come by and pick her up, a John Quinn...And if anything happens to her Eric....It will be your progeny's head on the line!" he snapped his cell phone closed.

He was furious with Pam for letting an innocent girl display herself like that in front of all those 'fangbangers'. He would have Pamela's head for this if anything happened too her.

He pulled out his cell and dialed the number for the Tiger - voicemail. Great.

"John...Jessica is at Fangtasia. Speak with Eric Northman, and bring her home"

Snapping his phone closed, he would wait, and he would make Jessica listen too him if it was the last thing he did.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Eric sighed and rolled his eyes. He was glad that his own progeny was grown up and not a perpetual 17 yr old. He got up and walked out into the main bar area. Without much preamble he grabbed Jessica's arm and pulled her down.

"Your show is over" he said calmly as he dragged her to his office despite the protest of the crowd. He motioned for another dance to come over and appease the drunken rednecks. He tossed Jessica into his office and rolled his eyes. "Now stay here or so help me I'll lock you up in the dungeon until daddy comes to pick you up" he said with a silent threat in his voice.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Eric grabbed my arm and pulled me down from dancing, bringing me into his office and threatened to lock me in the dungeon. "Bill can go straight to hell!" I said as I crossed my arms and sighed. I was having fun and of course someone always has to ruin it. I'd wait until he left and go back out. He or anyone else couldn't stop me from having fun.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Eric rolled his eyes "Damn kids..." he muttered as he walked out, closing the door behind him. He had other things to do, like run a business than babysitting wayward children. He made a note to have a long chat with Pam since when Bill was angry and as the king he could really ask for her head on a platter.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Pam watched the exchange between Eric and Jessica and smirked, turning back to the door to check ID's of the new customers. She was somewhat disappointed he stopped her, it was bringing in more customers. Tips were all over the stage and it would definitely help the bars liquor profit. She shrugged it off as another dancer took her place, some customers were angry but soon began to tip and buy more beer at the new dancer. Tara and Violet were chuckling behind the bar, and Daniel stood just outside the door for security. Eric came from his office and looked a bit ticked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I waited about twenty minutes before opening the door to his office and sneaking back into the bar area. My head felt a little heavy, but I didn't care I was having fun. I whispered in the DJ's ear as he played another song for me. It was dedicated to everyone who treated me as a child. I wanted to be treated like any other girl my age. Sure I was only 17 forever, but I'd been a vampire for almost two years. So that made me 19 at least. Once the dancer stepped down I went back up and began to dance again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PZYSiWHW8V0

The men began to whistle again as I swayed to the beat and mouthed the words. Swinging my crimson colored hair around as I twirled. Bouncing to the beat and moving my hips in a circle with my hands above my head. Closing my eyes and continuing to gyrate my body.

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna
    What I what what what I'm gonna
    Do about my destiny
    I Say No, No
    Nobody's telling me just what what what I wanna do, do
    I'm so fed up with people telling me to be
    Someone else but me

I sang the words and really felt like I was letting it out and starting to feel better. Spinning one last time around the pole as I wrapped my legs around it and leaned back on the last note. Money was thrown as I smiled when the next song began to play. Right now I was just having fun, and would do so until I didn't want to.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Quinn rolled into the parking lot, seeing the crowd flowing in and out of the club...

"Damn...there's a lot of people here....maybe I'll get lucky...."

As he got out of the car, he noticed the phone flashing...voice-mail message...must have come in while I was at the blood bank.....

He listened to the message and his eyes rolled back in his head as he sighed....
    well...at least they had found her....

He hung up the phone, shaking his head, and headed into the club...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MDY42pFwq7c

The next song began to play as I spun around more on the pole smiling like I had not a care in the world. My hair hanging down, tangled from the dancing as his blood ran through me. The warmth enveloping my body I could almost smell him so close to me. Closing my eyes and listening to the lyrics of the new song as I continued to dance.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Quinn was stunned by the sight as he walked in....but wait...Bill's message said she would be in the....

He sighed and began walking toward the stage, stopping for a moment to enjoy the sight before he did what he knew he should...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Pam smirked and grabbed the wrist of John as he approached a dancing Jessica. "You know the rules, no touching the dancers." She said with a grin as she tilted her head looking from him to Jessica. "A sight isn't she?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Quinn looked at Pam with a smirk.

"I got a call and had to take a look...."

He held up a small roll of $20 bills and grinned at her. He pulled his arm free and made his way to one of the chairs by the stage, looking up at a sight that made his head swim...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 pm

I twirled around and dropped it low again when my eyes met his lavender ones. My heart felt like it had stopped even though it wasn't beating. I gasped and quickly stood, a smile came to my lips as I watched him intently. Rolling my body again as I ran my fingers through my hair and stared at him, he sat down wanting to see a show, I'd give him one. Licking my lips slowly as I grabbed the pole, feeling a little more dizzy but keeping focus as I spun around with the pole between my legs.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Quinn reach in his pocket, pulling out a few $20 bills, setting one of them on the edge of the stage, near his hand....

He motioned for her to come close, smiling wickedly....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Biting my lip as I slowly got to my knees and crawled to his hand to get the cash he'd laid out. Hair falling around my shoulders and dragging the floor as I went to the edge of the stage and wiggled a finger for him to come closer. My head was spinning more now as I picked myself up, only to lose my balance and begin to fall.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Quinn smiled as she came closer, waiting for the right moment. Keeping her gaze locked with his own, he quietly stood and watched patiently...

When she started to fall, he made his move, pulling her into a cradled embrace in his lap as he fell back into his chair.

He looked in her eyes...thought of how she was acting...and immediately had an idea of what had happened here...

He held her close, drinking in her scent like a delicate wine....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:42 am