For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Dancing Queen

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Dancing Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing Queen

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

I fell into his arms and smiled as my head felt really dizzy. Laying my head on his shoulder as I whispered to him, "Take me outta here tiger." Wrapping my arms around his neck as I took in the smell of him, the smell of my Quinn.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Quinn sat there for a few minutes, just enjoying holding her, then turned the chair and slowly stood up, cradling her close...

"As you wish...."

Quinn lifted Jessica more carefully into his arms and turned toward the entrance, much to the annoyance of the others who had been enjoying Jessica's dancing...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Pam watched the exchange between the two and everything clicked into place. They were in love...well isn't that sweet. She grinned as he took her out in his arms, shaking her head at the loss of a dancer. At least profits were made.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Quinn stopped for a moment by the bar, smirking at Pam, and leaned down, kissing Jessica in front of her...

"Bill already knows...."

Quinn chuckled as he adjusted his grip and headed for the door...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Pam's head dropped at the exchange as her brow arched, not much shocked her but this, this surprised her. Bill was okay with John Quinn and his progeny. Well, he really was psychotic. shaking her head as she handed the redneck at the bar another Coors.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm

I closed my eyes as my head laid on his shoulder, while he carried me towards the door. His lips pressed to mine, my stomach flopped and my eyes widened as he turned to Pam to say "Bill already knows."

Once we were outside I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Bill....Bill knows what?" I said softly as I inhaled his intoxicating scent again. One arm wrapped around his neck and the other softly pressed to his right cheek.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Quinn leaned down, kissing her deeply again...then smiling...

"He knows everything...and accepts it...."

He looked deeply in her eyes, smiling softly..

"You have accomplished something he and I could never have done on our own...you have brought peace between us..."

He carefully carried her to the car, lowering her into the passenger seat. Walking around the car, he climbed in on the other side and headed out of the parking lot...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 pm

I thought I'd been hearing things as I looked at him searching for a misunderstanding. His lips to mine again reassured me I'd heard exactly right. I was...there were no words for the way I felt. He sat me into the passenger seat and went around to the driver side, climbing in and starting to pull out of the parking lot.

"I...I don't wanna go home just yet. I...I can't face him right now. I can't believe I did that in there." I laid my head back on the head rest and sighed. Looking back to him as he drove, I grabbed his right hand and held it in both of mine. "Quinn...I...."

I bit my lip and looked down. "Thank you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:29 am