For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

It's a party and you're comming

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

It's a party and you're comming Empty It's a party and you're comming

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Eric drove over to Merlottes after his talk with Pam. As usual she was all self inviting herself without much prodding on his end. However Bringing Sookie would prove to be a harder task.

As he parked his black Mercedes near the employee entrance he noticed one of the employees, he recalled his name was Terry bring out some trash bags. The moment he noticed Eric he ran inside, no doubt to tell the shifter and Sookie that he was here. Oh well it saved him the trouble of going inside and causing a scene when Sookie no doubt refused to come with him quietly.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

It's a party and you're comming Empty Re: It's a party and you're comming

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:49 pm

'Sookie, that Mr. Northman is here. I thought you might wanna know so you could..... <Terry ran his hands through his hair and looked at her, a slightly worried look on his normally serene face> 'I thought you might wanna be prepared in case he started somethin'. You want me to ask him to leave? Cause I will. You got enough on your plate with everythin' else here at Merlotte's.'

<she shook her head and smiled at him softly while her hand reached up and gently ran across the necklace Julien had given her.> No, no, it's fine. I'll just go talk to him real quick. He was out back? <Terry nodded to her and offered another sheepish smile. Winking at him, Sookie took off her apron and tossed it on the table before heading out the back door. She immediately saw his large figure looming in the distance and sighed as she headed towards him.>

What do you want, Eric? I'm trying to work. <she walked up to him and stared up into his eyes, arms crossed over her chest as she tried to fight off the feelings that their weakening blood bond always made her have. Good God in heaven, if he didn't look gorgeous, as always.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Eric was leaning against his mercedes, arms across his chest, one ankle crossed over the other in the most casual of ways. He quirked a brow at the necklace she was wearing, but said nothing for now. He figured man handling her would be a bad thing right now so he tried for a more humane approach.

"I've been invited to a party in Vegas and wanted you to come with me, as my wife" he said, putting emphasis on the wife part. He didn't know much of what had happened the night that Sookie had walked out with a vampire but he was still very cross about it. No one took what was his without bleeding for it.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

<she raised a brow at how he was actually being nice about something for once.> That depends. Are you telling me that I have to go? Or are you asking me and giving me an option? <looked at him then walked over and leaned against the car, crossing her arms over her chest again and mimicking his posture>

Cause, I mean, if you are being nice and actually asking <she put emphasis on the word asking and cut her eyes up to him> then I might consider going. Vegas could be fun. I've never been anywhere, really, that was 'outrageous' like that place.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

The vampire part of him wanted to say he was making her go regardless but knowing he she'd go and do the exact opposite that he told her. He took a moment to push that back desire to be the man and tell her whats what and nodded.

"Yes I am....asking" he said, even the word sounding foreign on his tongue. It would be a lot easier of she was more open to his charm and willing to spend time with him but their relationship was already strained without him angering her. "However... we must leave soon as the party is tomorrow night" he added, hoping that would make her quicken her pace a bit so they could catch a plane before dawn and be in the hotel before the party.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Tomorrow. As in....... <she looked at him, frowning slightly and wishing that she could see more clearly into his head> I guess if you're asking. I mean, it can't be too bad, right? It's just a party.... with a bunch of vampires..... that like fairy blood........ <looked at him again>

Fine. I'll go, without a fuss. IF.... you promise to leave me alone and let me do my own thing. I'm not a piece of property. <looked at him, eyebrow still raised, as she waited for him to accept her terms> Oh, and I will have a separate room.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:52 pm

He looked at her. She was being unreasonable. She still didn't understand how vampires worked even after dating Bill and getting kidnapped on a daily basis. "Yes tomorrow as in tomorrow night. The flight leaves at 5am today so you're welcome to sleep on the plane and as soon as we're at the hotel" he said.

He turned his head and looked at her. "If you wish to be alone during the party thats fine... but a separate room is unreasonable. If a vampire wanted to take you he would, and if I'm not there he will see it as fair game" he said. He could already see the disaster ahead. She's in a separate room, he's down for the day and some human servants take her away and he's not around to wake up and protect her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Eric........ <she stared at him, anger showing on her face> Seriously? We can have a joined room. I just want my own personal space. I'll lock the doors and all that fun crap. You can even have someone guard the door if you want. But I need some space, time for myself. Please, can't you understand that? <sighed again. She hated arguing with him> Look, I have to get back to work. Unless you need me to leave right now. <thought for a second and quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, planting a kiss on his chest and giving him another squeeze before letting go and turning to head back inside> I can protect myself, Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

He sighed, but in the end he caved. Sookie always seemed to be the one to get away with anything if she was sweet enough. "Alright...a joint room with your own space..." he said, looking like the kid who had to compromise to do a chore.

"And yes we must leave now. You need time to pack and I highly doubt you wish to borrow Pam's clothes" he said softly before he touched the spot she kissed. How could a woman infuriate him so much yet make him feel so calm at the same time? He shook his head slightly. Maybe he was just hungry, he hadn't fed yet since he'd woken up.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

<she nodded her head and turned as she walked into the doorway of Merlotte's> Thank you, Eric. I'm gonna grab my purse then I'll meet you back at my place so I can pack? <she saw him nod and she smiled, then sighed as she turned and headed back into the bar. Terry was standing by Sam's office door, looking at her worriedly.>

'Everythin' okay, Sook?' <she smiled at him and nodded her head.> It will be. I'm having to leave. Apparently I'm going to Vegas for an important party. Think you can take care of things while I'm gone? Shouldn't be more than a couple days. <she worried when asking him to take care of the bar; she was always afraid that one simple thing would make him fly off the handle. That was the only good thing about Arlene though; she seemed to have helped him stick with reality.>

I'll see you soon, Terry. Thanks again. <she kissed his cheek, grabbed her purse from her cubby in the office and headed out the door. Eric had parked near her car, and had so graciously waited for her to get out of the bar. She walked next to him and unlocked her car, looking over to him and laughing> Waiting for me to make sure that I came out?
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

He shrugged. "I figured that shifter boss of yours wouldn't be too happy" he said as he walked over to his car. "I shall go see if Pam is ready. I'll give you time to pack" he said before he opened the door and slung one leg into the car, making the act of getting into the driver's seat overly sexy and masculine.

He drove out of the bar and headed back to shreveport. He pulled out his phone and called the airline to arrange for a human passenger as well. He hoped Pam had actually began packing and not just used his office for more sex with Tara.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Tara held up an outfit as Pam sighed and shook her head. "No, hideous. This is Vegas. Not some podunk redneck prom, Tara." Tara smirked and gave her a witty comment about wearing nothing to which Pam grinned. "Just throw something in there, we'll go shopping once we get there. I've been needing some pampering." After packing five suitcases full they were both ready. Pam didn't know the meaning of packing light. And it was more to annoy Eric.

As she stepped into the empty bar, giving Violet the keys and information she needed to keep the bar running for a few days, Violet hugged her and wished her a happy trip. Pam stood there for a minute before returning the hug. Hugs wasn't Pam's thing. She could hear Eric's Mercedes pull up in the parking lot outside as she turned to Tara. "Grandpa's back." She said as Tara chuckled.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm

<Las Vegas; Sin City. What on earth did a simple, backwoods waitress wear to Vegas? All she had were sundresses, strappy sandals and blue jeans with tank tops.> I guess I can wear whatever. Not like anyone is gonna pay attention. Hell.... <grinned> Maybe dear old 'hubs' can provide me a new wardrobe. <smirked as she threw the bare minimum into her bags; sandals, underwear, bras to match and some lingerie that she may just wear and let Eric sneak a peek at through an open door.>

<bags packed, now all she had to do was wait.... however long that took.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Eric pulled up to Fangtasia. The parking lot was pretty empty so people were already gone. As he walked in he saw Violet and Ginger cleaning up. He was handed the day's receipts before he headed to the office.

Pam was standing there with an arm around Tara like they'd been necking. Seriously, they had a dungeon for things JUST like this, his office was not a sex parlor. He sighed, at least glad Sookie hadn't given him too much grief.

"I take it you're done packing?" he asked as she set the receipts on the desk. He walked to the small closet he kept in the office. He didn't need to pack much and he always kept an overnight bag ready just in case. All he needed was perhaps something elegant for the party, anything else needed they could purchase.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 pm

She gave a nod as Tara helped Ginger and Violet finish cleaning up so they could leave for the night. Pam followed Eric to his office and answered his question. "Yes, I am. Did you think it would take all night? Why, Eric You've underestimated me." She said with a grin. Checking her watch, "What time is our flight?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:00 pm

He pulled out a suitcase and checked the contents. He had enough clothes he would make due. "Soon. Put the bags in the mercedes" he said as he zipped up his suitcase. He grabbed things like his wallet with its many credit cards and cash and watched as Pam and Tara loaded up the car.

Pam made her way to the passenger's seat but Eric snapped his finger. "Not tonight Pam, you and Tara get to share a backseat" he said, making a motion with his finger. Clearly Pam was not pleased and Tara seemed to understand that they were going to go pick up Sookie which put her in a bad mood. Maybe driving with 3 women in the car was a bad idea but Eric didn't have too much time to contemplate things.

Once both women were in the car, with some snide comments from Pam, Eric got inside and drove. He headed to Sookie's place and when he parked the car he gave Pam a "stay here and behave" look before he got out. In a flash he was at Sookie's door and knocking.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:00 pm

<she heard the car pull up and as she did, she walked to the door and put her hand on the knob, waiting for the knock. Grinned at him as she opened the door> Fancy seeing you here. Need to come in? I didn't pack much, just one bag with a few things. I figured, since I'm your wife and all, that we could get me a dress when we got there. I'll need to dress up won't I? <looked at him and smirked before turning to go grab her bag. He was still standing there, looking ridiculously gorgeous, when she came back.>

<eyed him up and down, cleared her throat and smiled again> Let's do this. <stepped around him and out the door, saying over her shoulder> Oh, make sure it's locked if you don't mind. <As she got to the car, she 'felt' two vampires in the vehicle and had to hide a sigh of sadness. Her once best friend was there, with Pam. Lovely.>

<opened the door and climbed in, putting her small bag at her feet in the floorboard.> Hey ya'll. How's it goin?
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Eric was glad that Sookie's practicality meant she wasn't packing 5 bags just to irritate him like Pam. He brought her back to the car and managed to pack it in the now stuffed trunk. He got back inside and the tension was so thick you could cut it with a 2 x 4.

Sighing he drove over to the airport. Already the Anubis staff was there, ready to bring in the bags and having 3 travel coffins ready. Almost comically the largest coffin for Eric made the ones for Tara and Pam seem tiny by comparison.

As Pam and Tara got out and Pam began making her demands of what she wanted the moment she arrived in Vegas Eric walked up to Sookie. He took her hand and handed her a cell phone.

"I'm afraid this is where we part until we get to Vegas" he said. "But if you need anything, or one of the staff goes all fellowship of the sun on you, call me. I shall wake and come to you" he said as the staff were packing the myriad of bags that Pam had packed.

Sookie took the phone almost reluctantly but she nodded and even gave him a good natured hug. He smiled and even followed her into the plane to make sure her accommodations were adequate. Of course she was in first class, with food, even a lavish bed if she wanted to lay down. The flight would have one stop in Dallas but they didn't have to get out so it would be several hours Sookie could use to catch up on sleep if she so desired it.

"I'll see you when we arrive" he said, leaning down and giving Sookie a quick kiss before she got any madder at him for whatever reason. He got out and went around the plane where Pam was complaining that she couldn't share a coffin with Tara. Thank goodness his coffin was sound proof so he wouldn't hear her complain any more so he got inside and closed the lid, settling into the plush fabric of the coffin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:22 pm